Can't a brotha get a break... how can SAINTS hire ROB RYAN over the ROMEO for a 3-4?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Can't a brotha get a break... how can SAINTS hire ROB RYAN over the ROMEO for a 3-4?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

will thread carefully.. seems like bdc doesnt mind the rest of my antics but speaking truth to racial power and supremacy is their one hard line in the sand. but come on, even stevie wonder can see this so clearly. ryan's teams are never in the top 10 for d. he barely cracks the top 20 at his best and is an attention magnet, going against the low profile style of a sean payton and brees.. here's romeo the perfect fit for a 3-4 and a personality style of a sean payton and he's being shunned. where's the justice, where's the outrage? the fact that romeo has to be begging for a job is the outrage! Even while pulling double duty for most of last year, his d was ranked higher than the cowboys and he had some masterpieces incl against the SB champions Ravens.

The Romeo should have been hired and bidded on even quicker than andy reid after he left philly! even gregg williams who is still banned from the freakin league got a job after being fired from one he didnt do for an entire year.

again, where's the outrage? look at the nba, it can be done. brothas get fired all the time, and noone whines about opportunity for the sytem seems fair. a mo cheeks or nate mcmillan get canned but quickly land top assistant jobs while they wait for another shot as they re-prove you telling me themselves. you telling me romeo freakin craniel isnt good enough to be the DC for any of the 32 teams in the national football association? its an OUTRAGE!

Crennel did get 2 HC jobs.  So if you were paying attention he was fired in Cleveland and another team did take a chance on him.  He failed both times.  He's been employed as a DC or HC for the last 13 years (except for 09), he's been in the NFL for 32 years.  That's being shunned?

Yet for some people (you) it's all about color.  I realize CC played all the race cards he had but let me ask you - how many race cards are in your deck?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Can't a brotha get a break... how can SAINTS hire ROB RYAN over the ROMEO for a 3-4?

jemele hill? is that you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Tired of those who say there's racism among the NFL teams.  NFL teams will hire whoever will get them the most wins, though it ain't easy to figure out who that is.  Quit keeping score!  This shouldn't be a big game of us vs. them...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

He needs more of a break than this?

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1/27/3920760/romeo-crennel-contract-chiefs-7-million

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

"it is interesting though that noone attacked by basic premise about ryan vs romeo based strictly on the MERIT! y attack the messenger"

Really?  You think a guy (Romeo) who has been a HC twice and been either a HC or DC for 12 of the last 13 years has been shunned, but a guy who has never been a HC (Ryan) has been favored?   Are you serious?

Also, please tell us what you mean by "racial power and supremacy".  That should be an interesting read.

And lastly,  how many more race cards do you have left in your hand?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

jemele hill? is that you?

Lol, good one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I realize CC played all the race cards he had but let me ask you - how many race cards are in your deck?

He is probably one and the same poster when you look at topics, messages and posting style.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Romeo will coach the bend but dont break defensive philosophy. Ryan will coach the attack defense. Seems the Saints want to attack