Capt. Crump

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

Capt. Crump

Hat's off to Alge, who had some HUGE blocks today.  I've noticed other players (like Gronkowski yesterday) pointing to Crumpler for all the leadership and knowledge he brings to the table.  He was a big part of the running game today, and been a huge pickup for us this year.

GO CAP'N CRUMP!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Capt. Crump

In Response to Capt. Crump:
    [QUOTE]Hat's off to Alge, who had some HUGE blocks today.  I've noticed other players (like Gronkowski yesterday) pointing to Crumpler for all the leadership and knowledge he brings to the table.  He was a big part of the running game today, and been a huge pickup for us this year. GO CAP'N CRUMP!!
    Posted by USMCM1A1[/QUOTE]

He was immense today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfanatheart. Show bostonfanatheart's posts

The fact that Crumpler was named a captain just shows EXACTLY what Patriots football is about; none of what he does shows up on the stat sheet, but he is still a key component of the team concept.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

BJGE ran a sweep for 15-20 thanks to Captain Crump......BJGE ran a sweep for pos yds! Holy sheep!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Just blasting holes open on the line. No one can stop it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Bone head penalty that cost us a first down and early MO. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

as micheal felger says hes a big fat old man. but one big fat old man i love having on my team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I switched to oldies the other day when Felger started talking about a tick on his butt..is anything else he says relevant?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Good post, Crump was a technician in 2nd half sealing lanes for BJGE.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I love Crumpler because he surely is.  The guy crumples his opposition at the point of attack.

I need to make this point...  I read a lot of negative jawing about BJGE on this forum last week and how he isn't the answer in NE..  I like this guy.  He's a quiet presence and a hard worker.  Not a high or any numbered draft choice, just some guy who comes to work and plays hard.  112 yards this week another TD and his average was just short of 6.6 yards per carry.  He did that very quietly.  Just an average day right?  Give BJGE a hole and he'll run through it.  No hole and he'll still move forward for as much positive yardage as he can get.  No dancing, just hit the hole and run.  Crump and crew make the holes and BJGE exploits them.  I'm lovin' it.  Where are the all the BJGE haters? They'll probably be back next week when the PATs do something different on offense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good post and thanks for bringing this up.  Crumpler is a team player, sharing his knowledge and being one of those players who does a lot of good and doesn't get much press.  Crump fan for sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

We noticed yesterday how excited he was when made a huge block that freed Benjarvus for a big gain and we said that is what we need. Guys who are excited to do the little things. His blocks were tremendous to the success of the running game yesterday.

Great job Crump!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

I replayed the 13-TD by BJGE about 10 times in slomo.  Crumpler basically blocked 2.5 guys and single-handedly made that happen.  Yeah, a great kick-out block by Neal, but Alge just ruined the Vikes D on that play. And he did it while motioning from the other side - meaning he had to change direction and time his first step toward the LOS perfectly.  Textbook.