Cards Reduce Trade Price for Boldin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Cards Reduce Trade Price for Boldin

The Arizona Cardinals have reportedly reduced their asking price on WR Anquan Boldin from a first and a third to a second rounder, plus: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4096399&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines.

This has spurred renewed interest from the Eagles, Jets, and Giants.

Will the Browns now follow suit and lower their asking price on Braylon Edwards? Can Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson now be had for less than a first round pick? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Cards Reduce Trade Price for Boldin

New England could trade a 2nd rounder and one of the excess WR's they have,but I wouldn't bet my last dollar on it.Remember they need OL,LB's,and could use another lineman on D.beyond that everything is a crapshoot as far as the Patriots are concerned.They could go in several different directions just based on the trends that the shape of the draft takes.Because that there will be runs on different positions like always.Flexibility is the Patriots strength..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I still dont think teh Cards will move him. Bolden is way too importent to that offense and if they want to carry over their sucess into next year then they need him back. What I dont get is why teh heck the have not just given him what he wants in a new deal. The guy is clearly worth the investment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

not that it would happen,but im dreaming right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

Boldin should just get over the fact that he is not as good as Fitzgerald and just play ball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Boldin should just get over the fact that he is not as good as Fitzgerald and just play ball.
    Posted by bunchofpixels[/QUOTE]

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/6390/index.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/6762/index.html

there both pretty good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea just because you and many other are all over Larry Fitz nut sack doesnt mean that he is the better player. They are both top 10 WRs in the NFL. For years before Larry Fitz cought on Bolden was teh star on that team so just because you saw him in the playoffs and wanted to make babies with him doesnt mean Bolden shouldnt be trying to get his. He has out played his current contract and the Cards are foolish for not giving hima  new deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Larry Fitzgerald's nutsack nothwithstanding, in a perferct world where there was plenty of money for everybody and no regulations on how you could spend it, I would say give Boldin whatever he wants. But if building a successful team was as easy as going out and buying up all the best players, then the team with the highest revenue stream would win the Super Bowl every year.

Hey . . .  whaddayaknow .  .  .  the Yankees are in town this weekend.