Carolina Panthers & Julius Peppers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Carolina Panthers & Julius Peppers

Two thoughts:

1) Some Patriots fans weren't too impressed with our win over Carolina thinking we were supposed to blow them out. We won by 10 and they're now on the verge of beating the Vikings, a team many believe that's actually better than New Orleans and the cream of the NFC. What does this say about the Patriots win NOW, after seeing that the Vikings are perhaps going to fall to them? Remember, if we just take away ONE of our turnovers and convert on a touchdown, we have a much more lopsided victory. Several times we had great drives but turned the ball over...

2) Julius Peppers is wreaking havoc. I'm sorry but I can't find myself saying we don't need need this guy. Holy crap...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

Re: Carolina Panthers & Julius Peppers

Amazing that last week Carolina were disrepsected by the local pundits. Now, they are beating the tar out of the Vikings 26 to 7 . What excuse will the pundits give for this??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Carolina Panthers & Julius Peppers:
    [QUOTE]Amazing that last week Carolina were disrepsected by the local pundits. Now, they are beating the tar out of the Vikings 26 to 7 . What excuse will the pundits give for this??
    Posted by Whodagaff[/QUOTE]

The better question to ask is, "What excuse will the Minnesota Vikings give for their horrid performance?" 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Bill Belichick " these guys haven't won many games"  locker room material. If Fox couldn't get the Panthers to play football, I guess Belichick did

BTW Belichicks' comments were all over the papers down here

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I'll be honest and say I was probably the first guy to say that we dont need Peppers.  I havent seen him play like that in a very long time.  If he can bring that energy every week, then I got no problem with BB bringing him to NE.  But for 16mil per year....I dont see that happening, plus he has to be used right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Carolina is still stupid for paying $17 million for 1 year for a defensive lineman. Whether it is Julius Peppers or Jesus Christ himself. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

[QUOTE]Carolina is still stupid for paying $17 million for 1 year for a defensive lineman. Whether it is Julius Peppers or Jesus Christ himself. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

I don't think jesus would have been a good D Lineman though, he was like 5'6 and kinda thin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE] I don't think jesus would have been a good D Lineman though, he was like 5'6 and kinda thin
    Posted by mikec645[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he was one of those guys who every time you thought you beat him down, he'd just keep coming back.