Cassel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Cassel

Just watched a little bit of the Chiefs/Vikings game. I'll be honest - Cassel's looking pretty good. Definitely still in the short-yardage passing game, but I don't think he's had a chance to air it out either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: Cassel

The Pats may rue the day they traded Cassel away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

i doubt it. we traded them away for picks, and look what we did with them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"The Pats may rue the day they traded Cassel away."

What choice did they really have??  He was an unrestricted free agent.  They could have let him go for nothing or got something for him and controlled where he went.  Paying him $13 mil in case Brady got hurt was never an option.  Would have created too many other holes on the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

In Response to Re: Cassel:
    [QUOTE]The Pats may rue the day they traded Cassel away.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

And what would you do with Brady?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

The Patriots made out great with the Cassel trade, wait until mid season and NE fans will be very happy they got a 2nd for Matt.  I wish Cassel well, but it's going to be a very long season for him and the Chiefs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Cassel:
    [QUOTE]Just watched a little bit of the Chiefs/Vikings game. I'll be honest - Cassel's looking pretty good. Definitely still in the short-yardage passing game, but I don't think he's had a chance to air it out either.
    Posted by mjxg[/QUOTE]Do you actually believe that BB laments the day he got a SS for a back up QB???Patrick Chung will still be tearing heads off of wide recievers long after Matt Cassel has retired.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

thats just it,we have to wait and see if we made out with the trade,and picks.on paper we made out,but we wont know until sometime this season,or next.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Cassel:
    [QUOTE]The Patriots made out great with the Cassel trade, wait until mid season and NE fans will be very happy they got a 2nd for Matt.  I wish Cassel well, but it's going to be a very long season for him and the Chiefs.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]
    What evidence is there to support that statement? The evidence shows only that cassel is a winning QB in this league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

It's almost irrelevant what they got in return.  There was no feasible way to keep him. Do you really think there was ever a chance of paying a backup QB $13mil.