certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....:
    In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Oh, you mean that topic about Vinatieri when you threw Brady into the conversation?  That one?  So it is ok for you to throw Brady into the topic and I can't throw Belichick in?  LOL!  Wow, how dumb are you?
    Posted by m1021us

So you are saying that only you can change the topic?  Got it.  Listen - Your Belichick comments were irrelevant because the extra SB's had nothing to do with either the colts or pats which is the basis of our discussion.  It was pathetic. 

I set the parameters of the discussion and you want to change them.  Sorry - stay with the program, right?  Regadless, prior to 05 Clark platooned with Pollard so he was not a focal point. 

Further, you want want to call me out for including the colts in the clark conversation - here's why I do it.  If the pats focused on shutting down Clark, and were successful, what did it afford them? - a 1-5 record from 05 to current.  If you win the battle but lose the war, does the battle really matter? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : I used the data back to when Dallas Clark started with the Pats because the topic is ABOUT DALLASS CLARK....That is where the parameters shuold be.....there is no reason that you licked the parameters that you did, it does not make sense to the topic at hand......stop being an idiot and use the correct data. I helped your comparison of the Indy O to the Pats D by showing you what the Pats O has done VS Indy D....and since 2003, Pats have been better..... Sorry, but you have been PWNED! 
    Posted by m1021us

Are you saying my data was incorrect? 

And what does indy's D vs. NE's O have to do with the discussion?  Clark does not play defense.  I know focus is difficult for you, but please try. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : So you are saying that only you can change the topic?  Got it.  Listen - Your Belichick comments were irrelevant because the extra SB's had nothing to do with either the colts or pats which is the basis of our discussion.  It was pathetic.  I set the parameters of the discussion and you want to change them.  Sorry - stay with the program, right?  Regadless, prior to 05 Clark platooned with Pollard so he was not a focal point.  Further, you want want to call me out for including the colts in the clark conversation - here's why I do it.  If the pats focused on shutting down Clark, and were successful, what did it afford them? - a 1-5 record from 05 to current.  If you win the battle but lose the war, does the battle really matter? 
    Posted by underdoggg

You are the one who keeps changing the topic.....not me.  LOL!  Nice try....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Are you saying my data was incorrect?  And what does indy's D vs. NE's O have to do with the discussion?  Clark does not play defense.  I know focus is difficult for you, but please try. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Actually the amount of data (or lack there of)....you picked the data that you did because it fit your idiotic topic that was not related to the initial discussion.

But Dallass Clark was with the team since 2003.....

What does the the record have to do with Dallass Clark?  You keep bringing up the record, it is meaningless...like all of your discussions.....

Just keep trolling.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : You are the one who keeps changing the topic.....not me.  LOL!  Nice try....
    Posted by m1021us

Babies with Teddy Bears treating the pats D like a sieve.  LOL!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Actually the amount of data (or lack there of)....you picked the data that you did because it fit your idiotic topic that was not related to the initial discussion. But Dallass Clark was with the team since 2003..... What does the the record have to do with Dallass Clark?  You keep bringing up the record, it is meaningless...like all of your discussions..... Just keep trolling.....
    Posted by m1021us

So he was with the team in 03.  in 03-04 he was a platooning player with Marcus Pollard who was the primary TE.  In 05 to current he is the starting TE and Pollard was gone.  Would I blame Brady for the pats 5-11 year in 2000?  He was on the team.  That would be ridiculous.  So lets use the year's that really matter. 

As for the record, it has everything to do with everything.  It shows that Clark and his team regardless of what you think the pats have done to him specifically have manhandled your team.  This is not singles tennis.  This is a team sport.  If the Pats chose to account for Clark specifically they did so to their detriment.  The colts offense since clark was a starter outplayed the pats defense by 2 TD over their average.  Crushed the pats. 

If I were a patriot or a pat fan, I wouldn't laugh about the Teddy Bear.  I'd figure out a way to destroy it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Babies with Teddy Bears treating the pats D like a sieve.  LOL!!!!
    Posted by underdoggg

We know of 1 (Dalass Clark)baby that uses a Teddy bear and he has been in the league for 7 years and has exactly 0 TD's against the Pats in 9 tries......I think that you are wrong AGAIN!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : So he was with the team in 03.  in 03-04 he was a platooning player with Marcus Pollard who was the primary TE.  In 05 to current he is the starting TE and Pollard was gone.  Would I blame Brady for the pats 5-11 year in 2000?  He was on the team.  That would be ridiculous.  So lets use the year's that really matter.  As for the record, it has everything to do with everything.  It shows that Clark and his team regardless of what you think the pats have done to him specifically have manhandled your team.  This is not singles tennis.  This is a team sport.  If the Pats chose to account for Clark specifically they did so to their detriment.  The colts offense since clark was a starter outplayed the pats defense by 2 TD over their average.  Crushed the pats.  If I were a patriot or a pat fan, I wouldn't laugh about the Teddy Bear.  I'd figure out a way to destroy it. 
    Posted by underdoggg

I don't care if Baby Clark has split time or was the sole TE in every game that he played against the Pats.....He played in 9 games vs the Pats and has 0 TD's....he has not been a factor in any of the scoring against the Pats.  FACT!

Brady played in 1 game in 2000 and was a non factor in the decision (a blow out loss to the Lions)..... 

What is funny is that blowout that you love to include in your stats to make your team look superior back in 2005.....Dalass Clark (1rec, 4yds) was outplayed by Bryan Fletcher (2 rec, 22yds)....LOL!  Baby Clark! 0 TD's!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : So he was with the team in 03.  in 03-04 he was a platooning player with Marcus Pollard who was the primary TE.  In 05 to current he is the starting TE and Pollard was gone.  Would I blame Brady for the pats 5-11 year in 2000?  He was on the team.  That would be ridiculous.  So lets use the year's that really matter.  As for the record, it has everything to do with everything.  It shows that Clark and his team regardless of what you think the pats have done to him specifically have manhandled your team.  This is not singles tennis.  This is a team sport.  If the Pats chose to account for Clark specifically they did so to their detriment.  The colts offense since clark was a starter outplayed the pats defense by 2 TD over their average.  Crushed the pats.  If I were a patriot or a pat fan, I wouldn't laugh about the Teddy Bear.  I'd figure out a way to destroy it. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Ohhhh, I am scared.....since Clark was on the team in 2003 the Colts O has scored 25 ponts per game......WOW!  Who really cares?  Clark had 1 good game against the Pats EVER and even then he scored 0 TD's.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Another thing...Pollard did not factor into the loss to the Pats in 2004 if he even played......

And as bad as Clark (2rec, 26 yds) was in the 2004 playoffs loss to the Pats pollard was worse (1rec, 2 yds).....WOW!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I do find it funny that Pay-a-ton Manning has no problem throwing his o-line under the bus....now he is making his TE look bad with this.....Pay-a-ton has no scruples.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : I don't care if Baby Clark has split time or was the sole TE in every game that he played against the Pats.....He played in 9 games vs the Pats and has 0 TD's....he has not been a factor in any of the scoring against the Pats.  FACT! Brady played in 1 game in 2000 and was a non factor in the decision (a blow out loss to the Lions).....  What is funny is that blowout that you love to include in your stats to make your team look superior back in 2005.....Dalass Clark (1rec, 4yds) was outplayed by Bryan Fletcher (2 rec, 22yds)....LOL!  Baby Clark! 0 TD's!
    Posted by m1021us

And ever since he has been the primary tight end for the colts (teddy bear and all) the colts have beaten the pats 83% of the time.  I'd find a way to get ahold of that Teddy Bear - it's kryptonite to the pats. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Ohhhh, I am scared.....since Clark was on the team in 2003 the Colts O has scored 25 ponts per game......WOW!  Who really cares?  Clark had 1 good game against the Pats EVER and even then he scored 0 TD's.....
    Posted by m1021us

YOu have nothing to be scared of - you are a fan, not a player.  But since Clark (bear and all) has been the primary TE for the colts, the colts have beaten the pats 83% of the time.  The colts have outscored the pats defensive scoring average by more than 2 TDs.  The pats may have made a concerted effort to take Clark away from Manning, but if so it only served to open something else up.  In the most team of games, a decoy that requires focus is just as effective the guy catching the balls. 

Would you rather win the battle or win the war? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I do find it funny that Pay-a-ton Manning has no problem throwing his o-line under the bus....now he is making his TE look bad with this.....Pay-a-ton has no scruples.....
    Posted by m1021us

excuse me - didn't Brady just say his team lacked mental toughness.  This coming from the leader that is now no longer putting 100% of his focus on the team (not saying he is wrong), and not participating fully in the offseason program.  

Talk about throwing the team under the bus and then not being around to help them get tougher.  Nothing could be worse. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : And ever since he has been the primary tight end for the colts (teddy bear and all) the colts have beaten the pats 83% of the time.  I'd find a way to get ahold of that Teddy Bear - it's kryptonite to the pats. 
    Posted by underdoggg

I don't care, the teddy bear baby had NOTHING to do with any of those wins...See what I did, I stayed on topic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : YOu have nothing to be scared of - you are a fan, not a player.  But since Clark (bear and all) has been the primary TE for the colts, the colts have beaten the pats 83% of the time.  The colts have outscored the pats defensive scoring average by more than 2 TDs.  The pats may have made a concerted effort to take Clark away from Manning, but if so it only served to open something else up.  In the most team of games, a decoy that requires focus is just as effective the guy catching the balls.  Would you rather win the battle or win the war? 
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL!  Teddy bear has done NOTHING!  LOL!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : excuse me - didn't Brady just say his team lacked mental toughness.  This coming from the leader that is now no longer putting 100% of his focus on the team (not saying he is wrong), and not participating fully in the offseason program.   Talk about throwing the team under the bus and then not being around to help them get tougher.  Nothing could be worse. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Huh?  Are you talking about the OPTIONAL off season workouts where the team sits in a gym and watches video?  Are you trying to tell me that Brady didn't do any of that in California? 

I don't see how you can compare someone who is calling out specific teammates to someone who is calling out his whole team (including himself)...not the same.

nice try Again....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : LOL!  Teddy bear has done NOTHING!  LOL!
    Posted by m1021us

Teddy Bear gets to wear his owners superbowl ring.  Tommy has none since going Hollywood.  LOL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwiegmann24. Show cwiegmann24's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Your brother in law who is bouncing at the local bar?  That one?
    Posted by underdoggg

No, my brother in law that is an engineer for the U.S. Military.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Teddy Bear gets to wear his owners superbowl ring.  Tommy has none since going Hollywood.  LOL!
    Posted by underdoggg

Huh?  How is 3 rings equal 0?  i think that your math is wrong, or your memory.....which is it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Huh?  Are you talking about the OPTIONAL off season workouts where the team sits in a gym and watches video?  Are you trying to tell me that Brady didn't do any of that in California?  I don't see how you can compare someone who is calling out specific teammates to someone who is calling out his whole team (including himself)...not the same. nice try Again....
    Posted by m1021us

Tom was calling himself out for not being mentally tough, really?  I didn't think so, but maybe.  If that's the case, what do you attribute that to?  I would have thought all of the offseason rehab would have actually made him mentally tougher than he already was.  Do you think its Giselle?  Or is it the cross country flights all of the time?  Is it the new heavy social calendar?  Do you think he just getting tired?  

Its clear that his priorities have changed, and I don't think that bodes well for the pats, but I could have sworn he was talking about others and not himself.  I am not sure I'd feel too good about things if your leader is questioning his own and his team's toughness, relying on new guys from the outside to bring some of that, and choosing not to be with the team for much of the offseason.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Huh?  How is 3 rings equal 0?  i think that your math is wrong, or your memory.....which is it?
    Posted by m1021us

Oh - what I meant was that he hadn't won since he started dating Hollywood actresses and marrying models. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Tom was calling himself out for not being mentally tough, really?  I didn't think so, but maybe.  If that's the case, what do you attribute that to?  I would have thought all of the offseason rehab would have actually made him mentally tougher than he already was.  Do you think its Giselle?  Or is it the cross country flights all of the time?  Is it the new heavy social calendar?  Do you think he just getting tired?   Its clear that his priorities have changed, and I don't think that bodes well for the pats, but I could have sworn he was talking about others and not himself.  I am not sure I'd feel too good about things if your leader is questioning his own and his team's toughness, relying on new guys from the outside to bring some of that, and choosing not to be with the team for much of the offseason.  
    Posted by underdoggg

Kind of like Pay-a-ton's priorities changed with his 500 commercials per year?  He is not the same QB that he used to be.....I would be worried if I were a Colts fan.

You do realize that Brady was traviling in 2007 when he won the league MVP that year, right?  that would be the same year that we went 16-0....

He called out the whole team, himself and the coaches....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Oh - what I meant was that he hadn't won since he started dating Hollywood actresses and marrying models. 
    Posted by underdoggg

He was dating an actress in 2004.....what happened then?

God, you really have to stop reaching like this.....you look foolish.