Chad Finn Exposes Gasper and Mazz

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Re: Chad Finn Exposes Gasper and Mazz

Great post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Just because there are lots of pieces to the puzzle doesn't mean they will all fit. We'll see how BB is able to make this all come together. I would like to see Brady come out early in blowout games; extending his career should be a priority.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Finn Exposes Gasper and Mazz:
    [QUOTE]Just because there are lots of pieces to the puzzle doesn't mean they will all fit. We'll see how BB is able to make this all come together. I would like to see Brady come out early in blowout games; extending his career should be a priority.
    Posted by Rick8795[/QUOTE]

Blowout games will provide the Patriots with the opportunity to showcase Hoyer and possibly get some experience for Mallett

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Chad Finn is the gold standard at the Globe, with Bedard and Abraham in the same territory even though they're beat guys.  Dupont is more than passable too.  I used to agree with Mazz more, but he's taken to being the negative nancy that Gasper is.

About the Finn story, it's clear that this team has depth and isn't looking to plug every hole with retreads.  I agree with him for the most part.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Vareen for me is still the answer... if he can run and catch as advertised, he´s gonna give NE offense the edge vs great defenses like NY, PITT, BALT, PHILLY.

I hope he can return for the second half of training camp and start contributing on offense by week 2 or 3.

go pats !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Blowout games, You want Blowout out games?  Our 2nd and 3rd stringers dropped 47 the other night. I expect over 600 points, this season, from this group.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Funny thread title. As if anyone needed Finn to show us that Mazz and Gasper are morons.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]Vareen for me is still the answer... if he can run and catch as advertised, he´s gonna give NE offense the edge vs great defenses like NY, PITT, BALT, PHILLY. I hope he can return for the second half of training camp and start contributing on offense by week 2 or 3.   go pats !  
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

I do think Vereen will be a meaningful upgrade as a feature RB. I think he will be a very good player. But I will not assume he is a top 6 RB. I expect him to be a top 12 feature back but don't know whether or not he will surpass some of those in the group:

Peterson, Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, Foster, Gore, Charles, Jackson, Turner, McFadden.

He may but I wont assume this. Only that I expect him to be competative with possibility of surpassing one or more of them.

To the point I want to make: Vereen will be as good as the O line is in any game. The Jets for example will be pretty stout verse the run. I do not expect Vereen will have great stastistical games verse the Jets. But if they come in with the game plan they used in the playoffs I do expect them to pay for not respecting the run or Vereen as a pass catcher. That will help overcome the weaknesses pressed by Ryan's game plan.

Against less dominant run Ds and against teams that do not respect the run verse Brady led offense I do expect Vereen to be able to make some teams pay.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]Chad Finn is the gold standard at the Globe   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Personally, I like Chad and Mazz..read them both.  However, I really apreciate those baseball card perspectives (and such) from Chad..they seem to encompass the whole experience; something many of us relate to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad Finn Exposes Gasper and Mazz : I do think Vereen will be a meaningful upgrade as a feature RB. I think he will be a very good player. But I will not assume he is a top 6 RB. I expect him to be a top 12 feature back but don't know whether or not he will surpass some of those in the group: Peterson, Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, Foster, Gore, Charles, Jackson, Turner, McFadden. He may but I wont assume this. Only that I expect him to be competative with possibility of surpassing one or more of them. To the point I want to make: Vereen will be as good as the O line is in any game. The Jets for example will be pretty stout verse the run. I do not expect Vereen will have great stastistical games verse the Jets. But if they come in with the game plan they used in the playoffs I do expect them to pay for not respecting the run or Vereen as a pass catcher. That will help overcome the weaknesses pressed by Ryan's game plan. Against less dominant run Ds and against teams that do not respect the run verse Brady led offense I do expect Vereen to be able to make some teams pay.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

You're joking right?  The Jets run D is horrible.