Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/18/chad-henne-says-tebow-isnt-a-quarterback/

Not sure if he's one himself just yet. He's good but the jury is still out.

I wonder what he thinks about Pat White then?

Oh and, is he right about Tebow? I think to an extent but I'll tell you what, I want Tebow on the Patriots if for nothing else than his fighting spirit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB

With the 44th pick in the draft if he's available BB will pull the trigger on drafting Tim Tebow. He might not be an NFL ready QB but with Brady at the reins for the next 4-6 years Tim would make a perfect replacement by the time Tom waves goodbye.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I agree with Henne

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

he is absolutely right and tebow's path to nfl success comes as a fullback or tight end because i know small female children with a stronger throwing arm than timmy

henne is going to light it up this year and make tebow wish he was even half the QB henne is

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I know you've got to be joking chad Henne has a great throwing motion but that doesn't qualify him to be the resident evaluator of QB's coming out of College. In fact check and see who put up better Passing numbers in college and I think you'll find that Tebow makes Henne look like crap! We won't even get into wins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

As you can see the article continue to say to despite Chad Henne.... the Patriots are among 5 teams look at him!!!!

Five teams will take a closer look at Tebow

As the Tim Tebow train continues to roll toward the draft, a quintet of teams have lined up visits with the man whom Dolphins signal-called Chad Henne doesn't believe is an NFL quarterback.

Matt Hayes of SportingNews.com reports that the Bills, Seahawks, Patriots, Browns, and Redskins will kick Tebow's tire in private workouts.

But in this season of poker faces and bullpoop, the most interested teams could be among the ones who aren't bringing him in.  With 32 NFL franchises, at least one surely covets Tebow, flaws and all.  And those teams aren't likely to do anything to reveal their interest.

In fact, they might be privately doing all they can to knock Tebow, in the hopes that he's available in the round when they hope to pounce.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/18/five-teams-will-take-a-closer-look-at-tebow/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Interesting article Hoier... I was thinking the same thing about the intrest in Tebow being a bit much and he might just slip deep enough where a team like the Patriots might want to take a chance on him... but I will be shocked if they used anthing higher then a 4th on him. I personally hope they pass on him or have no chance on him as some other team picks him up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Henne looked pretty good to me last year considering the WRs miami has

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

New England is not the fundy capital of the western world..Tebow should stay in the bible belt...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Anything higher than a 4th rounder for Tebow is a complete waste.  The guy will be playing in the Canadian Football League in 2 years. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainstone. Show captainstone's posts

F U Henne, you effin Doofin.  Like apdynasty asked, what do really think of Pat White then?  I hope you get crippled the first series of the first game of the season, so that you're not an NFL QB, either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

captainstone, you are a clown

the man was asked his professional opinion of another potential professional and he gave his honest answer...which is the honest opinion of 90% of the people in the world who have an opinion on the topic...i give henne credit for not giving the cliche answer

by the end of 2010, henne will be a top 10 qb in this league, mark my words...and to fishtaco...the phins were almost completely healthy in 08 when winning the division and then the whole team was injured last year...but then again...im guessing you dont watch much football do ya?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB:
    Always take the high road though. Cliched or not, you never publicly bash anyone because it makes you look unprofessional. Henne is not a personnel manager.
    Posted by russgriswold

he didnt bash him though...he was asked if he is a nfl qb and his answer is quite accurate...tebow isnt an nfl qb, not now and might never be

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

I find it difficult to believe people on this board are bashing Henne because he's expressing his opinion. They don't do the same with Curt Schilling. Pennington won the afc east in 08' because the dolphins were virtually injury free. Last year they were missing 9 starters including their best player Ronnie Brown for 9 games. The Dolphins recievers are probably the worst in the league. Henne is a good young player with not many options to throw to.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

captainstone, you are a clown the man was asked his professional opinion of another potential professional and he gave his honest answer...which is the honest opinion of 90% of the people in the world who have an opinion on the topic...i give henne credit for not giving the cliche answer by the end of 2010, henne will be a top 10 qb in this league, mark my words...and to fishtaco...the phins were almost completely healthy in 08 when winning the division and then the whole team was injured last year...but then again...im guessing you dont watch much football do ya?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0
    Henne is a nice clipboard holder he should keep his own council. Even with that said Tebow has more talent and desire in his pinky than Chad Henne. I'm not in any way saying that Tebow is going to win the MVP of the league anytime soon but I'd rather have him as my QB than be stuck with the inept Chad Henne.Oh by the way that would be the position of every Dolphin Fan in the greater Miami Area,as I live in this neck of the woods so my take is from the Dolphins fans I know and not from just my own opinion.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeachRooster. Show BeachRooster's posts

New England is not the fundy capital of the western world..Tebow should stay in the bible belt...
    Posted by mountainmonkey

What does this have to do with anything???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

is Henne an "NFL" Quarterback?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleme. Show oleme's posts

Who's Chad Henne?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/18/chad-henne-says-tebow-isnt-a-quarterback/ Not sure if he's one himself just yet. He's good but the jury is still out. I wonder what he thinks about Pat White then? Oh and, is he right about Tebow? I think to an extent but I'll tell you what, I want Tebow on the Patriots if for nothing else than his fighting spirit.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Chad Henne is a dud, so is Pat White

I read pats are taking a look at tebow, Hmmmm makes you wonder what BB is thinking

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Most likely wishful thinking by Henne.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

You know how hard it must be for Henne being only the 5th or 6th best Qb in Florida,even Brantley the guy taking over for Tebow is better than Henne...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

The interesting angle here is that one of Henne's coaches is the one working with Tebow on his new motion and revamped footwork. Not sure how much to look into that but it is a storyline.

At any rate, Henne should shut his yap and just worry about his own future. By no means has he made it yet so if I were him, I'd continue building on my own success last year and not get involved in this media hype machine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

Now we need to draft Tebow!! so twice a year Tebow can make Mrs.Henne eat her words twice a year when we play the phins, that should be a great rivalry, and fire starter :D

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB : Chad Henne is a dud, so is Pat White I read pats are taking a look at tebow, Hmmmm makes you wonder what BB is thinking
    Posted by kansaspatriot

really? well he made the pats look like a bunch of duds this past season

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Henne's qb coach in Miami has been working with Tebow for the past couple months to improve his technique, so maybe Henne has the real skinny on the the guy.  If you worked for Toyota 5 years ago and I said "hey, I'm going to buy a Prius" and you responded, "Don't buy that car, and I'll leave it at that "...  Those last few words tell me that you know something more than you want or can let on. And quite frankly, I though Henne looked solid last year, considering the team he had to work with. The upside with Tebow is that he's taken a solid approach to improve his throwing motion and release and has made some big strides in 6 weeks, considering he's had to be completely re-taught.  Changing something you've done your whole life is not an easy thing to do in a short time.  Personally, I don't want to see the Pats waste a pick on the guy, but his willingness to improve says a lot about the guy.
    Posted by manowar333

I see you're a fan of Colin Cowherd! But you're right, he probably knows something the average scout or fan does not.