Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden

You guys remember when our secondary was riddled with injuries and was giving up league high passing yards (sound familiar) and Troy Brown was called on to play on defense?  If memory serves, we went to the SB that year too!

Well, here we go again.  Whispers coming out that Chad was in meetings with the D all week.  Since he has the ability to always be around the ball, but lacks the ability to catch it anymore this makes total sense.  BB once again proves he's a genius and has forgotten more about football than anyone of us will ever know.  He realized 85 just can't grasp this offense, but would have no problems grasping the simplistic defense. 

I can't wait to see Chad this Sunday when he's glued to Wallace and completely shuts this kid down.  This could be just the boost our defense needs to be able to compete with high powered offenses, and releasing that bum Leigh Bodden makes complete sense now.  I'm not so worried about meeting Green Bay in the SB anymore! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Re: Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden

I nominate this for dumbest post this year so far. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Man this is a tough crowd. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Oh now I get it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I would never say never w/Bill, as he let him play cb in the pro bowl.

I do think its disrespectul to throw out a Wr like that, and If Im pitt, I attack him all day.

There is a difference between All world Troy brown who did it all and Chad..

I really dont see the need for a move. Bodden was playing less and less and really was a part time player who came in when we had injuries.

Ras is gonna be ready...maybe not this week, but we dont need him.  We need big lineman to take down Rapelisburger

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

....looks like some people can't pick up on a joke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I hear Troy Brown is available.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden:
    [QUOTE]Man this is a tough crowd. 
    Posted by agill1970[/QUOTE]

You got that right.  I've seen some junkyard dogs who were more easy going than some of our more intense Pats fans, no disrespect intended to anyone. (Donning hardhat and flak jacket as I type.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I hear Generalismo Francisco Franco is still dead...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL, yeah right

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

I just found a french fry on the very bottom part of the seat in my mustang

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden : Just wait.  Trust me when I say we'll see one worse.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I think I can come up with something even worse. Since Wilfork knows the D, and he has  two picks already - two more than Bodden - he is the obvious replacement at CB....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden : I think I can come up with something even worse. Since Wilfork knows the D, and he has  two picks already - two more than Bodden - he is the obvious replacement at CB....
    Posted by DanishPastry[/QUOTE]

Where's my like button?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden : Where's my like button?!

I got the joke man, but there would have to be a boat load of injurys in a short span for Bill to have to use those methods again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I just found a french fry on the very bottom part of the seat in my mustang
    Posted by will71[/QUOTE]

How old ya think it was?  Underneath the seat IT-self, or are we talking just only barely squeezed into the passenger seat cushions.  Did you just GET french fries, then went home, ate them, but headin' right back out later, you get in & go, "Oh! French Fry!"  Everyone knows these things way heavily on whether or not you're gonna deem it safe to eat the fry, right?  Whole lota stipulations to factor in to your next course of action.    

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

LOL. 

Chad is the iron man. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden:
    [QUOTE]You guys remember when our secondary was riddled with injuries and was giving up league high passing yards (sound familiar) and Troy Brown was called on to play on defense?  If memory serves, we went to the SB that year too! Well, here we go again.  Whispers coming out that Chad was in meetings with the D all week.  Since he has the ability to always be around the ball, but lacks the ability to catch it anymore this makes total sense.  BB once again proves he's a genius and has forgotten more about football than anyone of us will ever know.  He realized 85 just can't grasp this offense, but would have no problems grasping the simplistic defense.  I can't wait to see Chad this Sunday when he's glued to Wallace and completely shuts this kid down.  This could be just the boost our defense needs to be able to compete with high powered offenses, and releasing that bum Leigh Bodden makes complete sense now.  I'm not so worried about meeting Green Bay in the SB anymore! 
    Hahaha! Pretty good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

What next?  Rob Gronkowski suits up as CB? 

Oh wait, that was him playing backfield on the last play of the Dallas game, on the "hands" team.  No receiver in the NFL can outjump Big Gronk, so in he goes against the Hail Mary.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad suits up as CB to replace Bodden : I think I can come up with something even worse. Since Wilfork knows the D, and he has  two picks already - two more than Bodden - he is the obvious replacement at CB....

Got my vote.
    but the way he reads and responds i'd play vince a s a linebacker.
    he'd be stellar and increase his intercept production :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]What next?  Rob Gronkowski suits up as CB?  Oh wait, that was him playing backfield on the last play of the Dallas game, on the "hands" team.  No receiver in the NFL can outjump Big Gronk, so in he goes against the Hail Mary.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

shrewd move it was.. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Chad must be doing fantastic in practice for the Pats to have shown Bodden the door AND put Rasi on IR.  High hopes indeed! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

"Since he has the ability to always be around the ball, but lacks the ability to catch it anymore this makes total sense."

lmao!  I agree.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Awww, I wanted to try this one, but I had a kicker which is this, "Vince back peddles slower than Arrington, but has a quicker break on the ball...put him out there."