Chandler and his talented brother's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

Chandler and his talented brother's

Chandler's brother Jon "Bones" Jones will be defending the UFC 205 belt Saturday night.

After the fight he plans to fly to baltimore Sunday morning to watch his two brothers play each other Sunday night.

Chandler's brother Arthur is a defensive end for the Ravens. Sick genetics in that family...

Here's the article:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-ufc-nfl-jones-brothers-20120920,0,1835022.story

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Chandler and his talented brother's

Truly a great story! Even as successful as Bones is, Chandler might be staring down the path to super stardom. This kid looks amazing in 2 games played. He dominated Arizona all day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPride34. Show BostonPride34's posts

bones jones could be the best fighter UFC has and chandler could turn into one of the better pash rushers in the NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

In response to BostonPride34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bones jones could be the best fighter UFC has and chandler could turn into one of the better pash rushers in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

Jon Jones would get killed right now by the best Heavyweights in the UFC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPride34. Show BostonPride34's posts

In response to Tydog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonPride34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jon Jones would get killed right now by the best Heavyweights in the UFC

yea you are right, but pound for pound, hes pretty damn good

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

^Bones has not lost a round of any fight he's ever had.

205'ers are the most rounded and talented fighters in the world.

Heavyweights that drop to 205 get destroyed....

Bones handles most UFC heavys imo.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Cain, Dos Santos, Overroid, Cormier(strikeforce) blow him up for sure. A few others would give him a good fight too. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

His mma wrestling is just as good as cain's and cormier is not as well wronded. He's 6'4 and would definitely get up to 245-255 if he were to fight heavy.

He would smash most Hw's

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

^rounded

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I'll take Bones in any fight, against any fighter of any weight. He's getting BETTER! This KID taught himself how to fight by watching youtube, and has DESTROYED some very elite fighters. To say anyone would crush him is flatly ignorant. He's beat olympic wrestlers, BJJ black belts, and maybe the most renowned karate fighter in the world (Machida). Again...with a background of YOUTUBE!

He took Matt Hamill, a VERY accomplished wrestler, and threw (literally, THREW) him to the ground so hard he seperated his (Hamill) shoulder.

Not only does he destroy these guys, he does it in short order.

I bet you thought Lesnar would be champ for a long time too. He outweighed Cain by a good 40 lbs. About hom much Cain or Dos Santos outweighs Bones by. How'd speed work out?

I would've liked to see an Anderson Silva/Jones fight when Silva was 5 years younger...but suck is life. It will be a long time before anyone challenges Jones, he's totally cleaned out the entire weight class.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll take Bones in any fight, against any fighter of any weight. He's getting BETTER! This KID taught himself how to fight by watching youtube, and has DESTROYED some very elite fighters. To say anyone would crush him is flatly ignorant. He's beat olympic wrestlers, BJJ black belts, and maybe the most renowned karate fighter in the world (Machida). Again...with a background of YOUTUBE!

He took Matt Hamill, a VERY accomplished wrestler, and threw (literally, THREW) him to the ground so hard he seperated his (Hamill) shoulder.

Not only does he destroy these guys, he does it in short order.

I bet you thought Lesnar would be champ for a long time too. He outweighed Cain by a good 40 lbs. About hom much Cain or Dos Santos outweighs Bones by. How'd speed work out?

I would've liked to see an Anderson Silva/Jones fight when Silva was 5 years younger...but suck is life. It will be a long time before anyone challenges Jones, he's totally cleaned out the entire weight class.

[/QUOTE]

He has dominated against guys about half his size. Dos Santos is just as big as Jones and MUCH better hands. IF Jones could manage to take him down Junior would probably be able to get back to his feet. Right now probably an easy win for Junior. 

Cain vs. Jones would just be a crime scene with Cain winning.  Cain has just destroyed Heavyweights until Dos Santos. 

Cormier has Olympic level wrestiing and faster hands. He might actually go to LHW if Cain beats Dos Santos( Cain is a teamate). Dana said he would get an immediate title shot then. 

Overeem is a freak and hasnt been really tested im mma since he has gotten huge. 

Matt Hamill or any of the light heavywieghts wouldnt do any better against these guys as he did against Jones. 

The key to the Lesnar/Cain fight was Cains ability to scramble to his feet after Lesnars takedowns. Overall Cain was a much more well rounded fighter and it showed. I personally was never high on Lesnar. 

Dana even said a few months back about Jones moving to HW "he could, but he wouldnt be happy, Dos Santos has bombs in both hands. its a whole new level"

Imo maybe eventually but not now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

^Nice to see some educated mma's fans here......I've been training at ATT in FL for the past 7 years...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

In response to floridamike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^Nice to see some educated mma's fans here......I've been training at ATT in FL for the past 7 years...

Right on!! ^  

How do you like ATT?  Im in vegas and train off and on when i can. Mainly at Drysdales.  

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

It's a great gym with solid people.....That's awesome! Drysdales a stud....hope to get out there and train somtime....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Cool, ATT has always been very well respected in the mma world. 

Rob is also a great teacher, I always learn a lot every class he teaches. If you can make it out here to train I am sure you will like it, especially Robs no gi grappleing class. Usually filled with great training partners.