Chandler Jones injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Chandler Jones injury

Thanks to the wisdom of CBS I missed the first QTR of the game(nearly). I was wondering what happened to Chandler? It was amazing that they generated such intense pass rush without him in for most of the game. Very impressive. What type of injury was it? Seem serious?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Chandler Jones injury

In response to Gravelten4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks to the wisdom of CBS I missed the first QTR of the game(nearly). I was wondering what happened to Chandler? It was amazing that they generated such intense pass rush without him in for most of the game. Very impressive. What type of injury was it? Seem serious?

[/QUOTE]

Hurt an ankle. Did not look too serious. Walked off under his own power without a noticeable limp. Think Pats just wanted to be cautious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

if he is hurt....just let him rest if needed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Could be bad news....

shalise manza young  (Boston Globe)

Gronkowski & Jones both have their chairs folded in front of their lockers, universal #Patriots sign of injury 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Man, it seems as if the injuries have been like one of those wack-a-mole games. One comes up and another goes down. I would love to see the entire team on the field at the same time. Hern and Gronk are a game changing combo. Hightower and Jones have very complimentary skills and are so fun to watch. Lets hope!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

if hernandez comes back, let gronk rest. Also let Jones rest, Scott and Cunningham played ok!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Uh oh...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Fair point on Gronk and Jones. The ONLY thing that truly matters is that they are healthy(as much as anyone is after 16 NFL games) for the play offs. Though that number 2 seed would be nice. A Houston upset and i would be a Foxboro  AFC title game. Cart before the horse... but its fun to imagine!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if hernandez comes back, let gronk rest. Also let Jones rest, Scott and Cunningham played ok!!

+1

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

From Riess Blog:

Ankle injury for top pick Jones. Impressive defensive end Chandler Jones, a mainstay who entering the game had been on for 90.9 percent of the team’s snaps, left in the first quarter with an ankle injury and didn’t return. At first, Jones had his right foot retaped on the sideline and attempted to walk it off. But he then went back to the locker room for X-rays. He returned to the sideline in the second quarter, in uniform, but wasn’t with his teammates for the second half. This will be a big injury situation to monitor.

Short week too as they play on Thurs so could be without Jones.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

There is no way this is a major ankle injury, not with the way he physically reacted to it when it happened...the kid didn't even grimace...didn't really limp either. If he's seriously injured then he's the toughest SOB I've seen with that reaction.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no way this is a major ankle injury, not with the way he physically reacted to it when it happened...the kid didn't even grimace...didn't really limp either. If he's seriously injured then he's the toughest SOB I've seen with that reaction.

[/QUOTE]

i tend toward the same assessment mthurl

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You never know with ankle injuries.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Just means more blitzing now because no way we dont w/out Jones.  Oh Yeaaah(macho man voice)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Gravelten4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how mad were you watching cowboys vs browns??? i'm in miami, the NE game was scheduled for 4:25 and they play out the entire cowboys/browns overtime. i wanted to smash my tv!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Same here in Ct. what drove me nuts was when the game ended they had like 6 or 7 commercials before they put it on.

[/QUOTE]

CT here as well.  The number of ads was like adding insult to injury after having to endure that Dallas/Cleveland fiasco.