Chandler Jones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Chandler Jones

Remember when most of us, myself included, thought Jones was too raw and still at least a season away from being a main contributor?

Where would this team be had that been the case

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Chandler Jones

I would like some more sacks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He's been their best guy out there on d. Hightower hasn't played much due to the hamstring injury but he's played well while out there too. Both of these guys were good picks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Need more D-lineman like him! Imagine what  kind of serious damage a line like that could do! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Need more D-lineman like him! Imagine what  kind of serious damage a line like that could do! 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Having another guy like him on the other side would be sweet. It would free him up more to make a lot more sacks, he's the focus for offensive line protection.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Having another guy like him on the other side would be sweet. It would free him up more to make a lot more sacks, he's the focus for offensive line protection.

[/QUOTE]

A lot of the defensive struggles could be solved that's for sure!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

They need to move him around the line more. He is getting stood up at the line on most plays and his inpact is being reduced each week.

Get him some help on some plays and bring blitzers on some plays.

He looks exhausted by the end of the game. The D "Coaches" need to have a better game plan for Jones so he's not being blocked by the other teams best O Linemen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

would be interesting to move him around - pressure from the right, middle, and left sides.  More blitzes; which result in more sack, have him hold the QB up while Wilfork smashes the QB, need an a good pass rusher on the opposites side.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Wish the Pats re-signed Andre Carter to help a guy like C Jones (since of course he is a rookie). I know we heard Carter was too much money, but last year - up to when Carter got hurt, he was having a great impact on rushing the QB and having a great year.  I don't think enough was said, by NOT bringing back A Carter this season....

Going into this season, if they had Carter on one side, and Jones on the other - I have a feeling this D would be a whole lot better and consistent pressure on the QB, plus our DBs may not look as bad as they do.....just saying.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I knew he was gonna be a steal. He looked like JPP on film and I think has more upside. He is still a force but after a few weeks he is seeing a lot of attention. Most plays the guard comes over and takes a shot at him after he beats the tackle,. but one on one he is a beast, its just that he seeing double teams and thats goo because Nink seems to be taking advantage now of his one on ones...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

I would like to see him hit the gym this offseason and not sit on his laurels and progress from season 1 to season 2 like J.J. Watt has. Jones has the potential. He could be as good as Jared Allen and Julius Peppers. He needs to keep getting better.