Chandler Jones...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Chandler Jones...

So apparently, he played less than 50% of the snaps against SF. Lack of pressure is an issue with this team. 

Seems like we still need to monitor his ankle

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Re: Chandler Jones...

He was invisible against SF and really needs to get back into it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

just coincidence that when Justion Smith of SF left the game with injury, the Pats scored 31 points? JJ Watt's a main reason for Houston success?  

The DE position is THE most critical defensive position in the NFL today.  We need Chandler on the field and performing at a high level.  

Maybe we should have doubled down and drafted another DE/DT, like Wolf, Wilkerson or others that were available to us in the second round instead of picking Wilson.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Chandler is trash...weak moves...no pressure....have you seen him after the ball is snapped...he stands up and pretends to make a move on the tackle....but doesnt even get close..

Against weak teams with weak offensive lines this teams worst players will play like pro bowlers...even arrington.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chandler is trash...weak moves...no pressure....have you seen him after the ball is snapped...he stands up and pretends to make a move on the tackle....but doesnt even get close..

Against weak teams with weak offensive lines this teams worst players will play like pro bowlers...even arrington.

[/QUOTE]
    What games have you been watching!? He is a rookie who gets no help, but he is still the best pure pressure guy we have against the QB. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think that description is a bit harsh. I think it is more likely that he was hitting the "rookie wall" and needs another year of conditioning to maintain peak performance throughout an entire NFL season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Who remembers that episode of Ellen where Audrey tells Ellen: "I like you Ellen, but there's a wall."?

I heard somebody on the radio -- Andy Furman or Seth Whatshisname or somebody --  talking about the "rookie wall" and I got to wondering about how it only seems to affect certain guys and how a lot of people don't really believe in it and maybe this guy just isn't sufficiently recovered from his injury or maybe he's not sufficiently tough or maybe he's got Percy Harvin disease or maybe . . .

Maybe anything . . .  but I sure do hope I get to see him bury Peyton Manning in the turf a couple six or seven times next month.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who remembers that episode of Ellen where Audrey tells Ellen: "I like you Ellen, but there's a wall."?

I heard somebody on the radio -- Andy Furman or Seth Whatshisname or somebody --  talking about the "rookie wall" and I got to wondering about how it only seems to affect certain guys and how a lot of people don't really believe in it and maybe this guy just isn't sufficiently recovered from his injury or maybe he's not sufficiently tough or maybe he's got Percy Harvin disease or maybe . . .

Maybe anything . . .  but I sure do hope I get to see him bury Peyton Manning in the turf a couple six or seven times next month.

[/QUOTE]

One thing I can honestly say is I have never seen an episode of Ellen, lol!

I'd like to see ol' horseface pulling turf out of his helmet, too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Another problem I see with the patriots defense is the dam hobbits 

in the secondary. I wanna see hightower or vince  playing safety for 

a couple plays just to see if quarterbacks dare throw down the middle

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

BB starting to rest guys

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

Another problem I see with the patriots defense is the dam hobbits 

in the secondary. I wanna see hightower or vince  playing safety for 

a couple plays just to see if quarterbacks dare throw down the middle

[/QUOTE]

Now that would be fun.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

got nothing to with the ankle or rest. Reports after the game by Reiss stated BB benched Jones for poor performance after he was manhandled by one guy and gave up a TD run by Frank Gore.