Changes to forums and comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsMangione. Show JetsMangione's posts

Re: Changes to forums and comments

Why would you pin a fantasy football thread at the top of the forum? It has nothing to do with the Patriots.  How are there 15-20 people who are looking at it when there are only 12 people who signed up for fantasy football? 

This shouldn't even be on the front burner, the report cards each week deserve to be pinned more than a fantasy football thread. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JetsMangione's comment:

Why would you pin a fantasy football thread at the top of the forum? It has nothing to do with the Patriots.  How are there 15-20 people who are looking at it when there are only 12 people who signed up for fantasy football? 

This shouldn't even be on the front burner, the report cards each week deserve to be pinned more than a fantasy football thread. 

Hahaha, you simple little minded troll.  If you were following along you would have read that several people who don't even play in the league like to follow along during the season and also comment in the thread.  There were request last year to have the league on the NFL site set to view by the public because several people wanted to follow along and then comment on the thread in the forum.  The people playing in the league are all posters from the Patriots on the Front burner forum so it makes sense to have it in there, its so convienent and nobody has to jump around from forum to forum.   Also, nobody uses the sub forums anymore and why make a Fantasy Football forum when there is only going to be one on going thread? 

Okay, now go back to trolling why you can, I'm sure you will get banned again soon!!!  Can't wait to make fun of you and your team on here this season.  looks like RR is doing a wonderful job this season with his new staff and players.  1 TD in 4 games??? Bwahahahahahaha!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TFB12 comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:

actually I was the original poster who asked for the sticky not TFB

would you care to tell me who posted:

" Certain threads do not need to be pinned atop all others, just because a handful of posters are interested in them. The Fantasy Football thread that he wants to have pinned atop all others has no business being included within a forum page entitled "Patriots on the Front Burner". It has absolutely nothing to do with the Patriots, or real football."

Don't bother or waste your time with that old man who is accusing everyone of lying about everything.  He is set in his ways and will argue with anyone and everyone, even when he is completely wrong.

RESPONSE: What? More personal attacks?? LOL!!!!

The funniest thing about  Toilet Papers aregument is he continues to state that we are trying to dictate the discussion content on this forum, yet he is the one who is saying what should and shouldn't be posted in the Patriots on the Front Burner forum.

RESPONSE: Are you now denying you said those things, oh wise and wonderful First Fantisizer???

RESPONSE: Do you denying   This just blows my mind and proves the type of person we are dealing with here.  You know, when I think back about his Patriot grading write ups in the past, there were people who would disagree with him on certain remarks or grades he would give.  He pretty much handled those comments the same way as he is here.  He would argue with people and not even take into consideration what the people who disagreed with him would say.

RESPONSE: More lies, personal attacks, and misrepresentations. This FF setback has really gotten under your egotistical skin...LOL!! Again...me things thou dost protest too much.

In his mind he is right and if you disagree with him then you are wrong.  That's it!  No point in discussing it with him because he is always right.

RESPONSE: Well...judging by Dottie's decision, and the response of all other posters, save your merry little band of Fantisizers, it appears that my arguments may have carried the day.  

No need to waste time on people like that.  Im done with that dude.  We have better things to do.

RESPONSE: I'll bet. What are you going to do...start another FF league...LOL!!!

BTW, did you see the trades going on in the Fantasy Football thread?  Things are heating up, getting those rosters ready for the begining of the season next week!

RESPONSE: How breath-taking!!! 

Also, did you catch the moves the Patriots made today?  Interesting stuff going on.  Can't wait for kickoff on Sunday vs the Titans!

RESPONSE: NOW you're talking! 

One last thing, I'm anxiouse to see the final product of this forum once they get the wrinkles ironed out here.  It will take some time but it sounds like they are open to ideas in making the site better.

RESPONSE: Lots of kinks to be ironed out. Last time they tried something like this, it took a couple of months to get things straight. Several regulars at that time went off elsewhere, as a result. Not sure why they felt that a change was necessary, unless it's about cutting costs. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    [/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Honestly, shouldn't a fantasy football post go somewhere else on the Patriot page?  It has nothing to do with the Pats of football and to ask it to be pinned is absurd.

Nothing should be pinned.  The popularity of that post will keep it up on top.  It's what this board is most interested in.  How does one go about getting something pinned anyway?  Who votes on what gets pinned and what doesn't?   Best to keep things the way they were where the popularity of that post was on top.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

Honestly, shouldn't a fantasy football post go somewhere else on the Patriot page?  It has nothing to do with the Pats of football and to ask it to be pinned is absurd.

Nothing should be pinned.  The popularity of that post will keep it up on top.  It's what this board is most interested in.  How does one go about getting something pinned anyway?  Who votes on what gets pinned and what doesn't?   Best to keep things the way they were where the popularity of that post was on top.

It isn't going to be pinned. The mods decided to just leave things as is.  Since they will be playing FF all season it will stay on the front page anyways because someone will post on it nearly every day. It will hold up on its own fine and wont be lost. . It's all good.  These next 8 days are going to take forever though!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

It appears that the giants/pats pre season game is pinned... Can we fix that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JetsMangione's comment:

Hahaha, you simple little minded troll.

RESPONSE: Simple ltittle minded troll? You're one to talk...LOL!!!

If you were following along you would have read that several people who don't even play in the league like to follow along during the season and also comment in the thread.  There were request last year to have the league on the NFL site set to view by the public because several people wanted to follow along and then comment on the thread in the forum.

RESPONSE: What a croc! Again, 70% of the posts accumulated in your silly, irrelevant little thread were authored by you, and 4 of your fellow Fantasizers. If your thread is as popular as you claim, I would think that it would easily sustain itself, without a sticky. This kind of contradicts your weak, bogus "convenience" argument, doesn't it? Got your ego in check, son...and save your money so that someday, you can climb out of Momma's basement, and see what real life is all about.   

The people playing in the league are all posters from the Patriots on the Front burner forum so it makes sense to have it in there, its so convienent and nobody has to jump around from forum to forum.

RESPONSE: How selfish and egotistical you are! Hey, most of us Patriots fans are also Red Sox fans (those none of us may be willing to admit that this season...LOL!!). Why not move a Red Sox thread here, too? That way, Patriots fans wouldn't have to jump over to the Red Sox forum to comment on the Sox. Right, Einstein?? LOL!!! 

Also, nobody uses the sub forums anymore and why make a Fantasy Football forum when there is only going to be one on going thread?

RESPONSE: Because FF has absolutely nothing to do with the Patriots, or REAL football. There exists multitudes of forums where FF is on the front burner. Take your silly fantasies there, please.  

Okay, now go back to trolling why you can, I'm sure you will get banned again soon!!! 
    Can't wait to make fun of you and your team on here this season.

RESPONSE: Are you sure that you can pry yourself away from your fantasies long enough to do this? LOL!!!  

looks like RR is doing a wonderful job this season with his new staff and players.  1 TD in 4 games??? Bwahahahahahaha!!

RESPONSE: At least Rex and his minions deal with reality, and REAL football...which is more than can be said about you.

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good Lord, TP!  You are obsessed with me!  And our Fantasy Football group!  It's easy to be egotistical when you have people (such as yourself) so obsessed with me.  Dude, you need some help, this isn't healthy for you.  Maybe you if you were a bit faster you could have entered our FF league.  I'm sure that is why you are going so crazy with this Fantasy Football stuff is because you are not included.  Sorry about that, if anyone drops out next year I will make sure you get the first invite.

And would you please make up your mind!!  First you say the thread shouldn't be stickied to the top and that it shouldn't be in the Patriots on the Front Burner forum.  Then when you start arguing your case about it you say that it shouldn't be stickied but it is fine in the forum.  Now you are changing your tune again.  What a flip flopper!!

Later!! 

P.S. Keep posting about me, it keeps pumping up my ego!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hi Dottie... remember me? ?Yeah I'm the guy who needs the edit function. Just kinda wonderin how it was coming along.

thanks in advance :)

Oh yeah the spell check probably wouldnt hurt either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I would like a delete the "start a new discussion" option--Many times there are  duplicate threads that the person posting might like to erase.  Also sometime when you get up in the morning and read what you started the night before--you wish you could erase your foolishness :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Then maybe Texas Pat and  TFB12 would take pity on the rest of us and erase all the to pin or not to pin threads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Wow, people, impatient much?  Dottie, I am willing to put up with almost ANY number of inconveniences if it means you (and by extention, WE) have more control over the posts here. Even in the last few weeks we have seen a return to actual conversation that stays relatively on topic.  I'm all for it, take you time, nice work.  Keep your eye on JetMangione though, he is part of the problem.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Good Lord, TP!  You are obsessed with me!  And our Fantasy Football group!

RESPONSE: Don't try to hide behind your FF friends, pal. You made this personal. This is between you and I. 

It's easy to be egotistical when you have people (such as yourself) so obsessed with me.

RESPONSE: Obsessed with the likes of you?? What an ego...LOL!! 

Dude, you need some help, this isn't healthy for you.

RESPONSE: More clever, witty, and original dialogue....LOL!!! 

Maybe you if you were a bit faster you could have entered our FF league.

RESPONSE: As I told you before, had I known that the lovely NE Gamer was one of your fellow Fantasizers, I've would have broken a leg rushing to join up! LOL!!!

I'm sure that is why you are going so crazy with this Fantasy Football stuff is because you are not included.

RESPONSE: Yeah...that's it...LOL!!! 

Sorry about that, if anyone drops out next year I will make sure you get the first invite.

RESPONSE: If Gamer is still in your FF league next year, please, please...count me in!!  

And would you please make up your mind!!  First you say the thread shouldn't be stickied to the top and that it shouldn't be in the Patriots on the Front Burner forum.  Then when you start arguing your case about it you say that it shouldn't be stickied but it is fine in the forum.  Now you are changing your tune again.  What a flip flopper!!

RESPONSE: I am ambivalent as to whether or not you have your silly little FF thread, here.  But, after seeing you throw a tantrum, whine, and stomp your feet like a petulant child...all because you couldn't have your sticky, it did cause me to take further consideration as to whether anything championed by such an egotistical, immature fellow such as yourself, has any real merit? 
         In any event, good luck with your FF league, TFB. Adios.     

Later!!

P.S. Keep posting about me, it keeps pumping up my ego!!

RESPONSE: What? You have issues with low self esteem, too?? LOL!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm all for it, take you time, nice work.

Dottie!  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. He apparently has never had to do a knockout tourny with out the edit function!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL @ Texaspat keeping this going, taking it all so personal..  I'm pretty sure he went to bed last night thinking about me and Fantasy Football and then woke up this morning thinking about me and Fantasy Football,  Poor guy! Probably even dreamt about me and Fantasy Football last night too. 

I'm done with you on this TP, I wont be responding to any more of your posts about this.  Will probably put you on ignore once they get that feature added, I really don't care what you have to say anymore and certainly don't care to read you Patriots grading reports any longer since you like to have tantrums when people don't agree with you.  So go ahead, get one last post in because we all know you are the type of person who has to get the last word in.... probably on everything.  You have painted a very good picture of yourself here, glad I don't know you in person.  So have at it...... get the last word in.  On your marks... get set..... go, get the last word in now!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

LOL @ Texaspat keeping this going, taking it all so personal..  I'm pretty sure he went to bed last night thinking about me and Fantasy Football and then woke up this morning thinking about me and Fantasy Football,  Poor guy! Probably even dreamt about me and Fantasy Football last night too.

RESPONSE: Oh...I see that you wish to continue our little discussion. Good!  

I'm done with you on this TP, I wont be responding to any more of your posts about this.

RESPONSE: Can't blame you for running away...back to Fantasy Land...LOL!!!  

Will probably put you on ignore once they get that feature added, I really don't care what you have to say anymore and certainly don't care to read you Patriots grading reports any longer since you like to have tantrums when people don't agree with you.

RESPONSE: Back to lies and misrepresentations, I see? LOL!!! 

So go ahead, get one last post in because we all know you are the type of person who has to get the last word in.... probably on everything.  You have painted a very good picture of yourself here, glad I don't know you in person.  So have at it...... get the last word in.  On your marks... get set..... go, get the last word in now!

RESPONSE: Adios, TFB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to freediro comment:

I can'r quote anyone's post with out it telling me to remove the "-s" whell does that mean? Especially since I didn't try to post anything with "-s" in it.

+1   Aweful.  Makes no sense!

[/QUOTE]

up to in where it tells you who you are responing to the "s" after the persons screen name seems to be the issue. Every time I get that error and I delete the "s" after the persons name I respond to it seems to fix the issue

[/QUOTE]
    I get The same thing every time, it's annoying .... Dottie? Help....on my iPad.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Putting a sticky on those threads definitely opened a can of worms. Was it worth it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Surly banter is always worth it

Makes message boarding fun

You know that

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Putting a sticky on those threads definitely opened a can of worms. Was it worth it?

[/QUOTE]
    ONE GUY did it, there were many who were happy about the pinned thread and many more who jsut didn't care. It was ONE GUY who made all this fuss.

Not to mention the Pats v. Giants game thread is pinned to the top. TP has been saying all long there shouldn't be anything pinned to the top, but has no problem with this.

TP is like a conservative who doesn't allow other people to do what they want, even though everyone else is fine wiht it, because he doesn't agree or isn't involved. While at the same time bases his argument that other want to change/dictate things when in reality it is he who wants to keep/dictate things his way. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RESPONSE: Oh...I see that you wish to continue our little discussion. Good!

REresponse: How did you get that out of this post, he is just making fun of you. It was fairly clear he is done tryint to explain something to someone as thick as a woodpecker on an aluminum telephone pole.  

I'm done with you on this TP, I wont be responding to any more of your posts about this.

RESPONSE: Can't blame you for running away...back to Fantasy Land...LOL!!! 

REresponse: Talk about lies and misrepresentations

Will probably put you on ignore once they get that feature added, I really don't care what you have to say anymore and certainly don't care to read you Patriots grading reports any longer since you like to have tantrums when people don't agree with you.

RESPONSE: Back to lies and misrepresentations, I see? LOL!!! 

REresponse: That was his opinion....

So go ahead, get one last post in because we all know you are the type of person who has to get the last word in.... probably on everything.  You have painted a very good picture of yourself here, glad I don't know you in person.  So have at it...... get the last word in.  On your marks... get set..... go, get the last word in now!

RESPONSE: Adios, TFB.

REresponse: So now you don't care to discuss with him, your first response was that you were happy "he wanted to keep disucssing this issue with you"

You really have a problem, you can't decide what you really want in this forum. You're more interested in attacking one little segemnt of how the forum operates. SO, I have one and only one question and I don't care what you respond to besides this one question.

The game day thread is pinned to the top, do you agree that it should be pinned to the top or not?

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[/QUOTE]
    ONE GUY did it, there were many who were happy about the pinned thread and many more who jsut didn't care. It was ONE GUY who made all this fuss.

RESPONSE: Though I doubt that it was the case, I thank you for crediting me with the derailing you fantasizers from your dream of directing and or dictating the discussion content of this forum...all in the name of Fantasy Football. But, if you care to go back and check the posts, you'll see that I was not alone.  

Not to mention the Pats v. Giants game thread is pinned to the top. TP has been saying all long there shouldn't be anything pinned to the top, but has no problem with this.

RESPONSE: Obviously, you've taken misrepresentation and lying lessons from TFB. If you go to that Pats v. Giants thread, you'll see that I complained about that now irrelevant thread remaining affixed atop of the others. But, having that thread remain atop of all others is not as ridiculous as having a thread on something that has absolutely nothing to do with the Patriots and REAL football, such as is the case with Fantasy Football. 

TP is like a conservative who doesn't allow other people to do what they want, even though everyone else is fine wiht it, because he doesn't agree or isn't involved.

RESPONSE: Here you're showing your ignorance about politics. It is the liberals who are constantly seeking to tell others what to do, and how to live their lives...not the conservatives.

While at the same time bases his argument that other want to change/dictate things when in reality it is he who wants to keep/dictate things his way.

RESPONSE: Yawn!! Again, TFB admitted that his goal was to direct and/or dictate the discussion content here. He also said that he, and the rest of his merry band of fantasizers, had a sense of entitlement, because they were all "regulars" here...and had all posted over 4000 times.
         Man...you lil' fantasizers really wanted this!! Being denied control really got under your skin...LOL!! If I was in any way instrumental in stopping your little power play, I'm glad about it.
         Now go run off back to your little sewing circle. The rest of us would like to discuss some REAL football issues, here.   

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It sure brought in a "fecal matter storm" didn't it?    :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

RESPONSE: Yawn!! Again, TFB admitted that his goal was to direct and/or dictate the discussion content here.

For a guy who sure likes to tell everyone they are telling lies about you, you continue to say this about me.  Please show me where I admitted that my goal was to direct and/or dictate the discussion content here.  You are the one telling lies!

And once again you are the one who is wrong.  By you fighting what is pinned to the top of the forum and what is discussed in the forum YOU are the one whos goal is to direct and/or dictate the discussion content here.  People arent idiots, they can clearly see this so why don't you stop saying that.

Now it is clear to me why the Fantasy thread will not be pinned to the top, its because you will continue to throw tantrums and pout until they remove it.  Yet you continue to throw tantrums and pout even after they did remove it from the top.  Now you are going after the thread to be completly removed from the forum AFTER you have already said it was fine in there.  Make up your mind, flip flopper!  Are you going to continue to pout and throw a tantrum until they do that too?  You said you have been here a long time, apparently you were right about that and BDCDottie has seen your pouting and tantrum throwing here before so they chose the way the did.  Little did they know you would continue to pout and throw tantrums .... How does it feel to be a grown man throwing fits all the time. 

Now, I was done responding to your little rants but you just keep bringing me into it by saying thingsa about me that are not true...  You just gotta keep it up, dont you, you little drama queen!  So do me a favor, don't even mention me anymore.  Keep me out of your little drama life here on the Patriots forum.  I would much rather sit back and watch you make a jerk out of yourself to others... especially when they will disagree with you about something you write in your Patriots grading reports causing your panties to get in a bunch!! I will just sit back and watch you argue about your opinion instead of keeping an open mind about others possibly being right.  Do yourself a solid and give that a try sometime because,  let me fill you in on a little secret here, you are not right all the time and you look foolish when you try to argue that you are when everone else sees it differently.  Heck, we may even have a new game here.... a thread with a weekly over/under of how many times you argue and with people in your little reports threads.  Something tells me this season is going to be fun around here!!

Now I know you can't help it... go ahead and get the last word in... say what you want in this one and then be done with me.  Don't mention me again.  SO here ya go big boy... get one final word in.  Ready....Set....Go!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Now it is clear to me why the Fantasy thread will not be pinned to the top, its because you [TexasPat] will continue to throw tantrums and pout until they remove it.

Wrong

The fantasy thread will not be pinned to the top because pinning it is a dumb idea

Your argument in support of keeping it pinned is weak

TP is not your only opponent on this issue. Just the most vocal

Period

End of story

Go, Pats