Channel 5/WCVB (Online TV)?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Channel 5/WCVB (Online TV)?

Actually My TV guide has them on Channel 4 WBZ and Channel 9 out of Manchester NH. It's gonna be tough to find an online feed for this one however I have been checking into this for my cousin also. I'll let you know if I find one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

And after checking down the list I see ESPN is showing Baltimore and Carolina. Maybe I'm being a homer but I'd think the Pats and New orleans would be a better draw than that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

If anyone wants to start a game thread, I'd gladly follow that b/c there is no way the game gets televised in Canada.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

NFL is not selling an online preseason package for $39.  Say goodbye to easily available games as they continue to shake us down for money.  This is getting insane.  I'm out of area, DTV is about $75 plus $350 for Sunday Ticket, and cant get online streaming like the overseas guys.  I'm left with finding streams online, low quality and iffy performance.  If the NFL really wanted to make money, they would free themselves up for DTV and offer all the major broadcast networks the feeds, let them sell ala carte, and offer online packages also.  Everybody wins, including fans.  Sorry, DTV does't win.  They pay silly money to keep subscribers, but having had both them and Dish, I would stick with DTV anyway.  Since I'm currently underemployed, I'm not doing any of that.  Good thing I was out of contract.  But I'm really twisting in the wind about finding online feeds to see these games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

there was a good preseason-game-viewing website i checked out last year but for the life of me i cant remember the name of it - it was something like hdthe.net - that is not it though...
    anyone know a place to watch it online

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

In Response to Re: Channel 5/WCVB (Online TV)?:
    [QUOTE]And after checking down the list I see ESPN is showing Baltimore and Carolina. Maybe I'm being a homer but I'd think the Pats and New orleans would be a better draw than that.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

You are not being a homer. I agree pats/saints would be a better national game than Car/Bal. 2 top coaches/programs.
    Bal/Car seems like a regional matchup. I have found all the interviews with Sean P and Belichick fascinating. They seem to really respect each other and BB claimed working with Sean was effortless because they shared alot of the same philosophies. This only makes the game that much more interesting, because of the recent familiarity..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Channel 5/WCVB (Online TV)?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Channel 5/WCVB (Online TV)? : You are not being a homer. I agree pats/saints would be a better national game than Car/Bal. 2 top coaches/programs. Bal/Car seems like a regional matchup. I have found all the interviews with Sean P and Belichick fascinating. They seem to really respect each other and BB claimed working with Sean was effortless because they shared alot of the same philosophies. This only makes the game that much more interesting, because of the recent familiarity..
    Posted by rochfan[/QUOTE]

I followed the Pats/Saints practices closely as well. I almost feel uncomfortable letting a team that good get a better look at how we do things. They already are using us as a blue print . I just hope BB gets more info and on them(particularly on how to slow down Drew Brees) then they get on us.

Also NFL nwk is showing the game at 11. Best bet for us out of state fans. If you get that channel.

I can't wait to get a good look at the young guys tonight. Am I one of the only people left on Earth that still appreciates a pre-season game?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Good thing about me I live in Mississippi and they show all Saints game.  I will be looking at the game locally.