Chargers fans are the worst

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

CA isn't really a dominant NFL area (at least not in the south). That's the reason both the Rams and Raiders left. Nobody wanted to foot the bill for a modern stadium. And nobody wanted one built in their "neighborhood". Can't say I blamed them as far as the Raiders go...who would want the Black Hole dwellers roaming their street drunk after a game? But though the media (and the league) desperately wants a team in L.A., I don't see it happening unless the owner and the NFL foot 90% of the bill. After living there for 13 years (82-95), I didn't see all that much interest. Maybe the Chargers recent success would sway their thinking. But no city or county is going to fork over a ton of cash to make it happen. Probably a sweet tax deal at best. And I doubt the people want to vote for another tax...not with gas heading for $5 a gallon! I plan on watching the game on Sunday Ticket. I live in SC, so the Panthers are the "local" team (most here don't care, it's either Gamecocks or Tigers). I'd also like to see Peppers sack big mouth Rivers a couple times! It's a shame there are places like this. Too many places it's next to impossible to get one game seats. Usually the TV network will buy up the seats to be able to televise it. We'll see what happens in SD!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Bub you just took all the fun out of it. Well thanks for all good info anyways. I just filled my tank with $3.39 a gallon in southeast MA.

I just wanted to give those guys a hard time for the heck of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Man, tell me about it. My Colts have lost three in a row to them and you should hear the Charger fans crow about it. I'll give them the playoffs last year, the Colts had no pass rush and consequently never came close to stopping them. But prior to that, they won a game at home with the Colts missing NINE starters by less than 6 points. Prior to that they won a game in 2005 after the Colts had clinched homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Man, I can't wait until that SD game this year...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottprim. Show scottprim's posts

I don't know about the fans but I have to say that I for one am so SICK AND TIRED of hearing how great the Chargers team is BEFORE each of the last four seasons!! Talk to me when they actually win something!! LT this and LT that Rivers this and Rivers that!! They can't even make to the big game let alone win it!! Stop it already!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Dude - it's still surfing season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

In all actuality the Chargers are the worst themselves. You have a bunch of overated players who haven't done squat. Rivers talks more smack then anyone and he has done nothing. When it comes down to crunch time LT just wines and points fingers then makes excuses.I really don't like them if you haven't noticed...............

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I think the Chargers are now as well liked as the Colts in Patriots Nation! While they have a lot of talent, they have some issues. One is Norv Turner. He just doesn't seem to be the guy to get this team "over the hump". The other is maturity. As you pointed out with Tomlinson and Rivers (who's also inconsistent, and has such a high winning percentage because of the talent around him rather than of his own accord). Another looming shadow is the health of Merriman. After all those doctors told him to have the surgery, he still wants to risk his career to play in 08. If he goes down that defense will lose quite a lot. I know I'll get bashed by guys like JBolt and Homeless, but I just don't think they have the "championship mentality". But by sheer talent they are amongst the elite in the AFC. We'll see how they do this season. The game in October will be key, as I think they are at a huge disadvantage having to come to the Razor in January. They certainly seem to have the Colts number, though. Injuries are part of the game and the Colts fans have to accept this. Had the Patriots been healthy on defense in the 06 AFCCG the outcome may have been different. Indy needs to be able to overcome the Chargers if they want a shot at another SB. But it's a new season, and anything can happen. The NE/SD rivalry is now as heated as the NE/Indy one, IMO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

It would not be so bad if their fans would stop crowning them the Champs when they have not been able to beat the Pats in the playoffs for the last two years. I like alot of their players and never relly had an issue with the team until their fans started acting like they were the champs when they in fact have never won a super bowl in there entire history as a team, thats what pisses me off, we can say that shat cause we have won 3 titles in 7 years but teh Bolts have not won shat and thats why i think they should keep their mouths shut.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]Man, tell me about it. My Colts have lost three in a row to them and you should hear the Charger fans crow about it. I'll give them the playoffs last year, the Colts had no pass rush and consequently never came close to stopping them. But prior to that, they won a game at home with the Colts missing NINE starters by less than 6 points. Prior to that they won a game in 2005 after the Colts had clinched homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Man, I can't wait until that SD game this year...[/Quote]

Yah Mr. May, just disregard the 5INTS by peyton. 3 were outstanding catches too. Its Ok - the Colts won the SB by default thanks to REX.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

71294 =SD
    68000 =NE
    63000 =IND

there are 200 left , thats more then yours sold

http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/capacity.htm

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]Nice "fans"[/Quote]

"nice" is how you'll be treated 10/12

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I just don't think they have the "championship mentality"

Hobbs does not have championship mentality. PROOF - NE / dynasty 2 months before his arrival. After his arrival the 'biggest choke in Patriot history" AND all on the biggest play of his life.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

TAZ

3 in the last 8

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

what did I say? and it is deffently 3 in the last 7 not including this up coming season. and thats still more then teh bolts have won ever in their entire history. As for Hobbs listen we all know that you just repeat whatever your Qb tells you so lets just drop it, we all know that ever since Rivers made one classless comment about how "Hobbs is the worst corner in the league" that all you Bolts fans are suddenly experts on not only Hobbs but on NFL talent its self but since we all know the only reason you say these things is cause your QB said it first just let it go, you just make yourself look like a poser seriouly, i mean what makes you think you know more about talent then Bill Belicheck? are you a coach? are you a 3 time super bowl winning coach? didnt think so