Chargers Glad to be Rid of Cromartie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Chargers Glad to be Rid of Cromartie

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/20/eric-weddle-is-happy-that-antonio-cromartie-is-gone/

It's interesting to hear this stuff about Cromartie because we all knew he was anti-tackling but this is the first time his former teammates talked about him like that in public.

Well, he's a perfect fit for the Jets.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Chargers Glad to be Rid of Cromartie

"aversion to contact". yeah there are alot DBs out there who just want to try for the pick six instead of hitting a guy or tackling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Chargers Glad to be Rid of Cromartie:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/20/eric-weddle-is-happy-that-antonio-cromartie-is-gone/ It's interesting to hear this stuff about Cromartie because we all knew he was anti-tackling but this is the first time his former teammates talked about him like that in public. Well, he's a perfect fit for the Jets.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

I wonder if in the back of his mind, in a place he'd never make public he wishes the Revis contract doesn't happen and he holds out. This way other teams will probably throw away from him. If Revis is in then everything is going to this kid and he'll be exposed for the mediocore to poor player he really is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Apparently the Chargers talk trash about all former employees. Even HOF's like Tomlinson. "They Ain't Got No Class"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Hmmm they didn't talk badly about Rodney, or Junior.  No, even though it is a bit of sour grapes, I bet they were really happy to get rid of Tomlinson.  He loved himself dearly, and if I was on the field when he sat on the bench with his helmet on that day, I'd have run him over in the parking lot.  Cromartie, who knows.  Sounds like they won't miss him much, even Jammer says so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't know why people give Cromartie crap about not tackling.  Tackling is hard work and can cause injuries.  Plus we all know that if Antonio Cromartie touches you than you can get pregnant. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers Glad to be Rid of Cromartie:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm they didn't talk badly about Rodney, or Junior.  No, even though it is a bit of sour grapes, I bet they were really happy to get rid of Tomlinson.  He loved himself dearly, and if I was on the field when he sat on the bench with his helmet on that day, I'd have run him over in the parking lot.  Cromartie, who knows.  Sounds like they won't miss him much, even Jammer says so.
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

They told Rodney he was washed up. It was his motivating factor when coming to NE. He talked of it often about how BB Believed in him and gave him a chance. They cut Seau who is a top 5 LB ever.(about 5 years too early) I don't know that they said much about him but given the comments Rivers/Gates made on LT and now Cromartie I have to wonder what kind of character the guys that are in that organization do have. Why talk about players who are gone? It does nothing for your team going forward. Rivers is a hot head and his mouth gets him in trouble too often for a QB. A guy who is supposed to lead his team on and off the field. These guys just don't get it.

I'm not defending LT but to bash a guy who carried that team a long time before Rivers got there is just plain ignorant....even if he was right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

And the Chargers have won exactly what lately?

Not much in the way of unity in that locker room...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If Reevis holds out passed week 2 we will see why The Chargers were so willing to get rid of Cromatie. Moss will burn him all game long. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers Glad to be Rid of Cromartie:
    [QUOTE]"aversion to contact". yeah there are alot DBs out there who just want to try for the pick six instead of hitting a guy or tackling.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Starting with the Pat's secondary. Replay the last playoff game against the Ravens and watch Merriweather's attempted tackles on various plays. Poor form and lacks breakdown ability.