Charger's Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Charger's Prediction

I just wanted to reprint one of jbolted's predictions that he made before the season.

Slice it any way you want, this years Chargers will be better and have greater postseason success again than this years Patriots.

I was actually hoping they would win tonight, because any team in the AFC with a better record than the Pats is the enemy.  Can't figure out how any of the Pats fans wanted Denver to win because of that.  All that said, can I really be surprised that the Chargers failed tonight?  I mean, really...  On the bright side, I can talk smack and rub salt in the wounds of some Chargers fans tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Charger's Prediction

They looked horrible tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'm just hitting on several cylinders with my new statistical program.  My only downfall is that the numbers don't factor in recent injuries one bit.  I get to add a great recent call for Denver and for Atlanta on this discussion group.

I'm already rolling with next week's stats.  Watch the injury situation, these numbers are recent injury blind!!  Also, I have no mercy killing rule for pats vs. tennessee so that one may (or may not) be a bit long.

visitor / home / my points / oddsmakers / discrepancy between me and vegas
    gb cle     -1.3 -7 5.7
    ne tb     -16.9 -14.5 -2.4
    ind stl     -13.7 -14 0.3
    min pit     2.4 4 -1.6
    sd kc     0.3    
    sf hou     0.9 3 -2.1
    buf car     -2.8    
    nyj oak     -9.9 -7 -2.9
    chi cin     -1.8 1.5 -3.3
    no mia     -1.2 -7 5.8
    atl dal     -6.3 4 -10.3
    az nyg     0.5 7 -6.5
    phi was     -3.3    
    To reiterate, green bay is pretty bad, numbers slightly favor the jets, slight chicago, strong on miami, way strong on atlanta! strong on arizona.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Well, technically, he could still be right, but I seriously doubt it.

Maroney had more yards yesterday than LT has had all year. How would you like to be paying him $6mil/year right now?

Rivers is a good QB, but a terrible leader.

SD tries to talk smack before the game...who does that?

The Chargers' window is not closing, it's closed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Once again Norv Turner proved why he is the most underachieving in the NFL. No one does less with so much. Bowlen is starting to look like a genius for hiring Mc Daniels, although the next few games look difficult.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Charger's Prediction:
    [QUOTE]I just wanted to reprint one of jbolted's predictions that he made before the season. Slice it any way you want, this years Chargers will be better and have greater postseason success again than this years Patriots. I was actually hoping they would win tonight, because any team in the AFC with a better record than the Pats is the enemy.  Can't figure out how any of the Pats fans wanted Denver to win because of that.  All that said, can I really be surprised that the Chargers failed tonight?  I mean, really...  On the bright side, I can talk smack and rub salt in the wounds of some Chargers fans tomorrow.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I'm confident that jbolt will show up in a day or two with a long list of excuses for their pitiful showing and proclaiming that they're still SB favorites.