chargers release LT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

chargers release LT

does he have anything left to offer a team?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/22/chargers-let-go-of-ladainian-tomlinson/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

Re: chargers release LT

Dont want him.... Already have fred Taylor

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

didnt say the pats should bring him in,but on the same note.we saw what fred did for us this year???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Just say "No" to LT.  I despise that man.  Besides, we don't need yet another running back on the downside of his career.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

He'd never come here and I doubt we offer him an opportunity given what he's said about the franchise. It seems like he's a cupcake because of all the whining, bitching, and sitting on the bench with your helmet on.

We need to get YOUNGER with our running back and not keep piling on the aging veterans. We're not a retirement home...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: chargers release LT:
    Dont want him.... Already have fred Taylor
    Posted by bigpull

You have to be kidding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

I'd take L.T. and his mouth over Maroney and his fumbles anyday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

The sad thing is, Belichick loves these kind of players. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him come here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

So you want the guy who said "if you ain't cheating, you ain't winning" a Patriot??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

So you want the guy who said "if you ain't cheating, you ain't winning" a Patriot??
    Posted by NEGAME

Who cares what he said..tell you what even an LT who's tank is now half full is better than the garbage we have at RB now. Fred Taylor has more mileage, Sammy Morris can't stay healthy, and Maroney...well, it's Maroney. Nuff said there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

LT age 30 14 gms 223 att 730 yds 12 td 3.3 y/a 20 rec 154 yds 2 fmb
    LM age 24 15 gms 194 att 757 yds  9 td 3.9 y/a 14 rec  99 yds 4 fmb

I'd rather have Maroney.

Edit: one of LM's fumbles was a TD

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

To say LT is better than what we have right now is true in part.

But that's also what DRAFT PICKS are for. Draft someone who can be a cornerstone of our offense for years and not waste time with the aging veterans. He would have been a welcome addition in say 2007 but there's too much to build up to add another one of those guys in the mix.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

I have been an LT fan besides all the whinning he does... but i dont think hes got much left in the tank.. And hes gonna want a pretty decent contract anyways... I'd rather upgrade our OL anyways, i am convinced LM/FT/SM can run behind a more consistent line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

there is only one condition i would sign LT all of the following must occur:
    1. he must be signed for the vet min
    2. he must sit on the sidelines in a pink tu-tu
    3. on his back where it should say Tomlinson it instead says big crybaby
    4. he must report to the towelboy for he is far superior to LT as a RB or a person

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Don't want him. But he is a classy guy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

He is toast, and we should get rid of fred and sammy because they WILL NOT between them last more than 6 games. F*ck  LT OJ toyota and my ex wife.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

probably still a good red-zone threat, especially since hes such a danger catching passes out of the backfeild

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

probably still a good red-zone threat, especially since hes such a danger catching passes out of the backfeild
    Posted by Gulo
    WHY don't you pay him 5 million a year to wash your back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

No LT...Draft, Draft, Draft!

The draft is too deep to pick up this guy....a big NO THANK YOU!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

He is toast, and we should get rid of fred and sammy because they WILL NOT between them last more than 6 games. F*ck  LT OJ toyota and my ex wife.
    Posted by james355

Hey hold on there James.... Youcan get rid of Sammy and Fred, you can even send Toyota packing, but your ex wife has a lot left in her tank! LOL had to say that , you left yourself wid eopen on that one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Doesn't matter what he mentioned about BB & cheating a few yrs ago.  The Pats will evaluate him and decide - IF this guy can help us win a championship - then he'll be here.  Like MVKILLA said  """""its all about winning a championship man and LT is exactly the kind of guy who comes in hungry and drives an offense to win a title""""

WIN SB in 2011!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

This guy is totally washed up. He looked terrible this year behind a crappy offensive line and SD and he'll look terrible behind a crappy offensive line here.

The Colts win with zero rushing offense; wake up! Payton does play action fakes when there in no running back sets and still get the defense to bite. Maybe Brady just needs to do the same thing.

This is a passing league now everyone we have to play by Polian's rules you're all stuck in the early 2000's and the rest of NFL history.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

LT will land in Houston... I am almost sure of it haha

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

Enough with the old guys we get in the bargain basement. Lets get some new fresh meat.