Chargers release WR Chris Chambers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Chargers release WR Chris Chambers

After dropping numerous passes this fall & the emergence of WR Malcolm Floyd the Bolts have released WR Chris Chambers. At over a 5 MILLION cap figure and too many dropped balls, it doesn't shock me at all.

Will the fish bring him back?

I think maybe

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Chargers release WR Chris Chambers

In Response to Chargers release WR Chris Chambers:
    [QUOTE]After dropping numerous passes this fall & the emergence of WR Malcolm Floyd the Bolts have released WR Chris Chambers. At over a 5 MILLION cap figure and too many dropped balls, it doesn't shock me at all. Will the fish bring him back? I think maybe
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Parcells does not like players with little work ethic and even less production on the field. So I say he will probably go to the raiders where that is there specialty!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

What did the Chargers trade to get him back in 2007?  Will they actually save any cap by doing this?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers release WR Chris Chambers:
    [QUOTE]What did the Chargers trade to get him back in 2007?  Will they actually save any cap by doing this?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

A 2nd rounder in 2008. The pick was Chad Henne.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?id=1283&sport=nfl