CHARGERS-SAINTS IN SB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

CHARGERS-SAINTS IN SB

Saints may still be undefeated, chargers are on fire and have colts nuber in the playoffs. I still have hope for pats but the need to prove they can play on road.
    Interesting matchup brees vs the team that trded brees and now have rivers who is developing nicely.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: CHARGERS-SAINTS IN SB

The Chargers could stop the Saints passing game. Lets hope Obama stays off of the SB selection committee. Catching a pass from Brees in that commercial, is it a forerunner?

San Diego has given up over 190 yards in the air on just 4 occasions this year. 

Click here and see the points allowed recently & passing yards allowed all season long-
     http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sdg/2009.htm

Call it now- SD vs. Min or The Saints in Miami

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

Aints won't make it past the Cowboys....and the Chargers will choke like they usually do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm Going with the Steelers and the Vikings. The Steelers will be back and healthy make the Playoffs and upset the Norv Turner coached Chargers. As for the Vikings, What the Hey, I hate going with the Chaulk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to CHARGERS-SAINTS IN SB:
    [QUOTE]Saints may still be undefeated, chargers are on fire and have colts nuber in the playoffs. I still have hope for pats but the need to prove they can play on road. Interesting matchup brees vs the team that trded brees and now have rivers who is developing nicely.
    Posted by condog24[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but I believe the bolts have beaten the colts at indy once in their entire history. Not quite what I'd call "having their number".

Granted they have a good overall record v the colts, and they may well play at indy for the AFC championship. If they do, I'll be rooting for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: CHARGERS-SAINTS IN SB:
    [QUOTE]I'm Going with the Steelers and the Vikings. The Steelers will be back and healthy make the Playoffs and upset the Norv Turner coached Chargers. As for the Vikings, What the Hey, I hate going with the Chaulk.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Steelers are going to have a hard time getting in but if they do they will be a wild-card team no one wants to see.  Getting that #2 seed is huge every year but this year I don't see a team winning 3 to get to the super bowl.  I think SD is a pretty good pick at this point but Indy might be the least respected 11-0 team in history.

In the NFC, it is Vikes/Saints and whoever is playing at home goes to the Super Bowl.  We could be looking at a 16-0 and 15-1 NFC championship game.... crazy.  They look like the 2 best teams in the NFL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

Cincinatti is interesting to me.  While I don't think they'll pull it off, they have really improved this year and might pull a playoff run.  Then again, they show signs of their old ways (Loss to the Raiders)
    There's still a lot of football to be played which means there are still chances for momentum to be built (Eagles last year) and, unfortunately, for injuries to happen.
    I don't think the Vikings will beat the Saints.  I predict turnovers to be a big issue in that showdown.
    I do think the Chargers can make a run for the SB, especially if they keep playing at their current level.
    Only time will tell.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CHARGERS-SAINTS IN SB : I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but I believe the bolts have beaten the colts at indy once in their entire history. Not quite what I'd call "having their number". Granted they have a good overall record v the colts, and they may well play at indy for the AFC championship. If they do, I'll be rooting for them.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE] Should the Chargers or whomever play the Colts
    in Indianapolis they will not prevail, why it's difficult enough to play the team but to play the officals too is more than than anyone could ask. The decision has been made as I've "said" in previous posts. It will be the Saints and the Colts in the SB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Chargers are all done if they end up playing the Pats...

Pats are done if they end up playing the Colts....

Colts are done if they end up playing the Chargers....

Jaguars win the AFC??

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CHARGERS-SAINTS IN SB : I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but I believe the bolts have beaten the colts at indy once in their entire history. Not quite what I'd call "having their number". Granted they have a good overall record v the colts, and they may well play at indy for the AFC championship. If they do, I'll be rooting for them.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

The Chargers alltime record @ Indy (excluding BAL days) is -
    10-3 and includes a 2-1 record in the playoffs
    Don't forget we knocked them out of the post season the past 2 years as well 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I would love to see the following seeds come week 17:

1. Colts
    2. Pats
    3. Cincy
    4. Chargers
    5. Who cares
    6. Doesn't matter

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

I realize that most Pat's fans hate the Colts more than the Bolts but it is ridiculous to entirely discount an 11-0 Indy team.  Think of your own laughter when others said the 2006 version of our team wouldn't make it to the Super Bowl.  Although most of us want to remember the many blow outs, there were some scary moments along the way (Ravens anyone?).  Our actual Super Bowl winning teams, especially 2001, seemed to play in several tight games.  So don't forget the Colts after all they won't be coached by Norv Turner during the playoffs.
    The NFC is still a toss up between NO and the Vikes. 

And although the Colts, Bolts, Saints and Vikes seem to be the obvious front runners too many games still need to be played before a champion is crowned.