Chargers Want to Play Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Chargers Want to Play Patriots

Still smarting over playoff eliminations in 2006 and 2007, the San Diego Chargers and their fans are itching for an opportunity for payback: http://www.signonsandiego.com/stories/2010/jan/10/payback-vs-pats-could-be-foolhardy/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: Chargers Want to Play Patriots

Albert Breer predicted in his chat last week that should the Pats advance to SD it'll be the largest defeat in BB's playoff career.

For the next 5 hours, let's focus on Baltimore...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Oh No.The charge will pummel us. Boo Hoo. Those fan s#ck b@lls. Jbolted is living proof.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

One game at a time - One game at a time.

If the Patriots are able to get past Baltimore which they have a fair shot at SD will undoubtedly let their big mouths get them in trouble as they always do. If the Patriots advance I suspect that the bulletin board material will be in full force from SD.

Remeber - in 2006 and 2007 it was thier over-hype that was SD worst enemy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

IF the pats can play convincingly against the ravens today,and win,and not necessary by a blow out.I could have a real good feeling about there chances,but it comes down to how well they play today,and of course win todays game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

SD fans are absolute punks. I went to the game in 2002 when both teams were 3-0 and after the Pats loss, one fan dove on top of the hood of my car (while I was driving) stared at me with crazy eyes from just outside the windshield and started pounding his fists on the hood, screaming "You disrespected us!!!!"

A surreal moment to be sure....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The Chargers are the same as the Ravens.  Big talk, and lots of excuses.  Except the chargers are softer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

In the past the Chargers did talk to much for their own good.  What most people outside Boston don't realize is the Chargers this year have not talked nearly as much as their past reputation points to.  They have been even keel and have realized their play this year will be their voice.  Nothing even close to the past.  The players have not said they clearly want the Pats.  The fans are a different story.  Of course the fans want revenge.  Pats nation should be more concerned about the the Ravens than the Chargers right now.  Most fans are normally concerned with what they fear.  Why are he Pats fans so concerned about the Chargers.  Do you fear them? 

By the way, 7-0 Ravens,  Still concerned about the Chargers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

at this point the rams should want to play the patriots

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

It doesn't look like San Diego will get a chance to play the Patriots.  They're going to have to get ready for the most obnoxious team in football, the J-E-T-S.  (Barring a Patriots miracle).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Are you sure it's not because Baltimore would give them a much tougher time?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Who wouldnt want to play the patriots.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chargerray. Show chargerray's posts

Maybe next year !