Check out Coach next to Alosi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Check out Coach next to Alosi

The coach next to Alosi is turning his left shoulder into the field.  If Alosi didn't make contact he probably would of.  How could the league not notice this.  This shows they were ordered to make contact with the Dolphin Gunner. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/jets-coach-trips-dolphins-player-12381107

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Check out Coach next to Alosi

Wow, Crable has sunk to a new low

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Check out Coach next to Alosi:
    [QUOTE]Wow, Crable has sunk to a new low
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

That was Crable mighty?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I dunno, some guy on the internet said it might be him, so it's fun to say it is

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Check out Coach next to Alosi:
    [QUOTE]The coach next to Alosi is turning his left shoulder into the field.  If Alosi didn't make contact he probably would of.  How could the league not notice this.  This shows they were ordered to make contact with the Dolphin Gunner.  http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/jets-coach-trips-dolphins-player-12381107
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE].

Word is Alosi has been suspended without pay for the season.  I hope it comes out that this was orchestrated by Ryan and that he and the team are penalized. 

On another note, isn't Alosi that dude that snuck into the party at Obummer's big white house?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

don't see it, so easy to 2nd guess. The trip is one thing but the next two guys turning shoulders slightly could be nothing more than protective reaction.

Way to big of a leap to go there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

You may have something here. If he was protecting himself, wouldnt he back off? 

Those guys are standing very close to the line and his lean in does look suspicious. hey if spygate and that whole BS got blown up, so can this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Chris Mortensen reported the league is looking into the incident to determine if Alosi and the Jets' inactive players were instructed to station themselves on the extreme edges of the sideline to inhibit Carroll from using that area to cover a punt. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Chris Mortensen reported the league is looking into the incident to determine if Alosi and the Jets' inactive players were instructed to station themselves on the extreme edges of the sideline to inhibit Carroll from using that area to cover a punt. 
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's huge!  Then again I'm still waiting on the result of the leagues investigation in to who gave the Spy Gate tapes to Fox.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

What?  Crable was inactive?  How can that be?  On another tack, why is he still with the YETS, that PATS game is over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

If you also notice & pause right when he hits Alosi's knee, all the guys making the wall are looking right at his knee area!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Crable was a double agent and gave the Jest all the wrong audibles,schemes and formations that lead to the 45-3 blowout. The NFL is investigating and possible punishments for the Patriots are forthcoming. Tune to Fox news and Mrs. Goodell will have live updates.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

bawahah

I'll do you one further:

Belichick "cheated" by releasing Shawn Crable and asking him to promote this longstanding "Belichick Line".

True story per ESPN.

I am sure some of you know about the infamous Maginot or Siegfried Lines.

Well, this is the NE based "Belichick Line" that Shawn Crable was promoting inside the Jets locker room, as a plant by Bill Belichick, knowing it would backfire.

So, in summary, Bill Belichick "cheated".

Jay Glazer has a secret audio tape, that he received from Goodell's wife at Fox News, where it shows Belichick directing Crable how to orchestrate the line and how to sell it to the Jets coaches and Inactives.

ESPN will be running a full scale 2 hour special tomorrow at noon with the tape itself, courtesy of Jay Glazer and Fox.

Cris Carter and Mark Schlereth, with their combined IQ of 150, will tell America that this is in fact "cheating" and NE should be ashamed of themselves.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I was with you until you said CC and MS combined IQ is 150? I'll borrow the line from SNF,  "come'on man"   we all know it's much much lower

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Anything less than 80 is bordering on retardation, bro.  I was being kind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

WOW russ you had me i was buying in...

but i saw crable on a pats generated show and i know why he aint on the pats...

he is dumb as a bag of rocks...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]bawahah I'll do you one further: Belichick "cheated" by releasing Shawn Crable and asking him to promote this longstanding "Belichick Line". True story per ESPN. I am sure some of you know about the infamous Maginot or Siegfried Lines. Well, this is the NE based " Belichick Line " that Shawn Crable was promoting inside the Jets locker room, as a plant by Bill Belichick, knowing it would backfire. So, in summary, Bill Belichick "cheated". Jay Glazer has a secret audio tape, that he received from Goodell's wife at Fox News, where it shows Belichick directing Crable how to orchestrate the line and how to sell it to the Jets coaches and Inactives. ESPN will be running a full scale 2 hour special tomorrow at noon with the tape itself, courtesy of Jay Glazer and Fox. Cris Carter and Mark Schlereth, with their combined IQ of 150, will tell America that this is in fact "cheating" and NE should be ashamed of themselves.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    I don't know about Chris Carter but Mark has an extremely high football IQ. In fact, he is presently mentioned as the next Broncos GM.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I have great respect for Schlereth the 1st woman to play pro ball. I exchanged a series of emails with him when he was endless whining about spygate. He told me he felt personally 'violated' by it. The guy has a vag between his legs as well as a personal hate for the Pats.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Anything less than 80 is bordering on retardation, bro.  I was being kind.
    80 IQ's are 'trainable mentally challenged', while 70 IQ's are imbeciles. I do believe that this forum may have potential candidates that fit the low IQ realm. As they are on all other forums. Freshman year at the University. Child Psychology 101. Many moons ago. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Check out Coach next to Alosi : I don't know about Chris Carter but Mark has an extremely high football IQ. In fact, he is presently mentioned as the next Broncos GM.
    Posted by SNAZZYP[/QUOTE]

What? I hope you are joking.  Schlereth doesn't know the first thing about being a GM in the cap era. 

He's constantly making comments that seem to illustrate his lack of understanding of how BB does what he does and why it works.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon hasn't been here much lately. His absence raises the curve alot.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Evil he told me the same....but hey we all know the Broncos never cheated.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I have great respect for Schlereth the 1st woman to play pro ball. I exchanged a series of emails with him when he was endless whining about spygate. He told me he felt personally 'violated' by it. The guy has a vag between his legs as well as a personal hate for the Pats.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

He feels "personally violated"?  How dramatic is that statment, especially from a guy who owns two rings from a team who literally cheated by skirting the cap for two SB rings, specifically by falsifying Elway and Terrell Davis's salaries TWO YEARS IN A ROW.

What a hypocrite X 1000.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

not possible, the reason the jets are not firing him is so he would not testify to goodell or media as to fact ryan is in on this or the special teams coach? this has been going on for awhile. jets will be fined 250k if not more...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Check out Coach next to Alosi : He feels "personally violated"?  How dramatic is that statment, especially from a guy who owns two rings from a team who literally cheated by skirting the cap for two SB rings, specifically by falsifying Elway and Terrell Davis's salaries TWO YEARS IN A ROW. What a hypocrite X 1000.

It was very weird. It was because of the cap stuff and his on air admission that he tried to hold on every single play that prompted me to email him and call him a hypocrite.

As for the guy next to Alosi...I finally watched the whole thing in slo mo and zoomed in on my big screen and yeah the guy can be seen turning his shoulder and bracing himself for a hit.