Chiefs 3-0!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Chiefs 3-0!!

I'm very happy for Matt Cassel, Romeo Crennel, and Charlie Weis. I hope the Chiefs win the AFC West.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Chiefs 3-0!!

And Scott Pioli

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Ditto here.  Cassel played pretty good today.  There is actually a lesson in KC for us Pats fans.  The Chiefs had a boat load of draft picks in 2008.  They didn't see much reward that year or even last year, but many of those picks are showing up this year.

The Pats have had more quality draft picks and still have 4 next year in the first 2 rounds.  We started our "boat load of picks" in 2009.  We had a much better team to build from.  Our next run begins next year folks.  That said, I'm still enjoying the heck out of this year.  For all of our woes, you can't help but see some good things in the future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

Don't forget those players are being put in a position to make these plays.  Amazing what two competent coordinators will do for a bunch of no names.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

In Response to Re: Chiefs 3-0!!:
    [QUOTE]Ditto here.  Cassel played pretty good today.  There is actually a lesson in KC for us Pats fans.  The Chiefs has a boat load of draft picks in 2008.  They didn't see much reward that year or even last year, but many of those picks are showing up this year. The Pats have had more quality draft picks and still have 4 next year in the first 2 rounds.  We started our "boat load of picks" in 2009.  We had a much better team to build from.  Our next run begins next year folks.  That said, I'm still enjoying the heck out of this year.  For all of our woes, you can't help but see some good things in the future.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    Well said.
     As I posted in another thread, this goes on to show how well Bill Belichick's prospects and teachings have developed. New England fans should be proud to have and have had one of the brightest minds in football history.
    It goes on to show that T Brady, even though specially gifted has been taught by a master, and the master's teachings have gone into and through Matt Cassel, so in association of this, obviously Bill Belichick has shown true prowess and sucess not to mention knows what the he..ll he is doing.
    Let us hope he can address the Patriot defensive issues and correct them quickly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Cassel was great.  I'm glad for him, he is a decent guy who has waited a LONG time to start somewhere for his own team.  Nice that he got it done today.  I do miss the O and D coordinators, but they obviously didn't want to come back.  I'm guessing because if they come back to the Pats and win, people will just say its because of Belicheck, and if they do it in KC, they may get credit and a shot at a HC job somewhere.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I'll spot um' 2 and still take it. Any takers?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]I'll spot um' 2 and still take it. Any takers?
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Nope.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Chiefs 3-0!!:
    [QUOTE]     I'm very happy for Matt Cassel, Romeo Crennel, and Charlie Weis. I hope the Chiefs win the AFC West.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. While I don't normally care about anyone other than the PATS, they are kind of like our baby brother.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It's good, and good for them but I think a look at their schedule will show they are playing one of the easiest schedules you'll ever see.  They could win 10 or 11 games and not beat a single team with a winning record.  The next two weeks they have IND and HOU.  If they can walk away with one win they I think they may have something more than just a cake schedule.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]Cassel was great.  I'm glad for him, he is a decent guy who has waited a LONG time to start somewhere for his own team.  Nice that he got it done today.  I do miss the O and D coordinators, but they obviously didn't want to come back.  I'm guessing because if they come back to the Pats and win, people will just say its because of Belicheck, and if they do it in KC, they may get credit and a shot at a HC job somewhere.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I thought they were given a shot to be head coaches somewhere! And who said they were asked to come back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Haley getting all the credit but that team was nothing until Charlie and Romeo came on board. I'm happy for them too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Patriots west doing good.  I'm all for it if they take down Phillip Rivers and the mouthy Chargers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]And Scott Pioli
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Pioli is the real deal...he was the biggest loss for Pats out of all players, coaches...they guy knows how to evaluate players for draft and to delegate to the coaches...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Next two games:\

@ Colts
    @ Texans

If they win those two games, then KC is for real...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Chiefs schedule gives them a week-4 bye, then they play the Colts in week 5.  Two weeks to prepare and get healthy/fresh before heading to Indy. 
    This will be a good game but I still think the Colts will win by 14.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I said I felt this team was still two or three years away from winning the AFC West.. I might say they are closer than I expected them to be this early. They need to flatten Denver and Oakland (eg; win 4 games there) and beat the Chargers at least once. Aftet that I gotta say I am surprised they got Indy and Houston. Does this mean they play the top two AFC South teams instead of Jacksonville and Tenessee because that would complete BS ? NFC West  match-ups could see two more wins. 8 or 9 wins is definitely plausible. And you just know that Charlie and Romeo can easily outcoach Norv at least once.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

[QUOTE]Next two games:\ @ Colts @ Texans If they win those two games, then KC is for real...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  They beat the Chargers in September when the Chargers never play well.  They won at Cleveland, big deal.  They beat a currently winless 49er team that at best projects as a .500 team before the season. 

The defense looks good and they obviously have some good playmakers on offense with Charles, McCluster, Jones, and the TE but I'll hold off getting too excited just yet.  SD loves to get off to slow starts, so by playing well now KC does set themselves up to be contending for the division late in the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiefs 3-0!! : Pioli is the real deal...he was the biggest loss for Pats out of all players, coaches...they guy knows how to evaluate players for draft and to delegate to the coaches...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

That is debatable.  The last 3 drafts with Pioli were bad, the last 2 drafts without Pioli were very good.  Considering how BB has accumulated an unprecedented amount of upper round draft picks, and how good our last two drafts have looked, I'm not sure we can call him the biggest loss.  That said, I wish him well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

9.2 victories out of 16 rating, except they already have three victories, they have a fourth place schedule and they have to play Oakland twice. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

fans arouns here a pretty happy finally. i think onc they meet up with some tougher teams, colts, texans, they might fall off. they have an easy schedule really, plus the NFC west to beat up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]I'll spot um' 2 and still take it. Any takers?
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Your team is so dang hard to figure out I wouldn't even attempt it.  It looks like Kansas will clean your clock.  But the Bolts do this every year, it seems like.  What does Norv put in the Gatorade down there?  And why do people still think he's an improvement over Marty? Weird.  I have never seen so much talent amount to less.  Never mind, I just thought of the Dallas Cowboys.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

My compliments to the Chefs!