Chiefs Will End Up With Matt Cassel....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

There's no way Pioli wants to draft from the 3rd spot in the draft and pay all that money, neither does he want to give Matt Sanchez 50 million dollar contract for a guy who had one good college season. Look for Pioli to try and trade down ten spots picking up more picks. I see Pioli giving their 2nd round, or a first round pick they acquire by trading down for Matt Cassel. Pioli gets a solid QB in place for the future and has the ammo to build around him.

I doubt Tony Gonzolez is going anywhere, if you bring in Matt Cassel he needs at least a guy who will move the chains for him. As for Larry Johnson I see him being dealt to a team like the Eagles, Seahawks, Browns, Lions, or Bucs for a third round pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Doesn't this have to assume that a long term contract is done before the trade is actually completed?

And isn't there some concern that Brady may not be ready.

Would the pats actually trade a pick without a viable back up? Maybe so, could anyone have thought Brady was a viable back up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I think BB and his staff are very high on Kevin O'Connell. Additionally, I think Brady really is progressing well and is on track to start the season. Even if they are nervous about it, they simply can't carry two quarterbacks at #14+ million each, so either way I think Cassel will be traded.

KC is a very logical destination, but I think both BB and Pioli would be wary of the perception their trade would create. It will be an interesting couple of months, that's for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I think we get a second rounder for Cassel. A first and a third is ludicrous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

If you squing real hard and concentrate on happy thoughts you could pretend a second and a fourth from K.C. were late round first and thirds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

"squint" that should say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Tony G. wants out of K.C., he may state otherwise right now just for P.R. But he has already stated last year that he'll retire rather than play for K.C. again. Matt C. for a couple of picks and Tony G. would be sweet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

A trade works out well for both teams. The Chiefs get their first solid QB since Trent Green and the Patriots save 14 million dollars and pick up some draft picks so they can add one or two more playmakers to our defense via the draft.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You are assuming Pioli will be able to trade down. Where is it set in stone that he will even be able to move that pick? I dont know about you but I dont want a top 5 pick in teh draft and neither does 99% of teh league. Too much money for an unproven player. Pioli will be stuck at #3 and he wont want to trade the # 3 for Cassel so maybe we get a 2nd round pick for cassel and a 3rd round in next years draft that can be turned into a 2nd rounder if Cassel does well. But I honestly dont see Pioli being able to trade down in the draft. No one wants that 3rd over all pick