Chilly, Chilly, Chilly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Chilly, Chilly, Chilly

Is there anything funnier than this!! Honestly this is cracking me up.

First he brags about about grabbing Harvin out from under the Patriots. How's that working out ( Sorry Percy )

Then he HAS to acquire Farve--How's that working out. Tries to bench Brett not once but three times because Farve keeps calling his own plays. Then goes into a profanity filled trirade directed at Farve after the game, which has now leaked out.

Gets on the podium and makes a complete a** of himself trying to answer questions about Farves comments at the press conference.

I mean what does "stream of consciousness" mean anyway

and inbetween all this--dressed up like a women on the team plane headed for a game.  Are you kidding me this guy is a whacko!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: Chilly, Chilly, Chilly

Farve is doing what he does best. Destroy a team. He is all about Brett Favre this time it took 14 weeks for it to show.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

People from the northern plains do go nuts from being cooped up since Labor Day.
    Whacky coach + uncoachable prima donna qb + cold weather since August = troubled football team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

hey Harley  many thought this was the team to go to the SB.. Hopefully this will end the Farve era 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Hopefully gosh I hope you're right. This will the third team that "egomaniac one"
    had ruined, though I could less about the Jets.

btw if you're having wine tonight "Cheers and Merry Christmas"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Never been a fan of Chilly.  I remember last year he was whining that BB picked up someone that he waived, but wanted back on his practice squad.  He seems like he's kind of an idiot.  His team is loaded with talent, AP, Favre, Harvin, Rice, Berrian, and Allen, they should be better.  They have played, Cleveland, Detroit twice, St Louis, Chicago and a slew of mediocre teams.  Possibly the easiest schedule in the NFL for one of the best rosters.  I expected more out of them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Negame and ALL:

Hey gamer, as English was my top major back in school, "Stream of Consciousness", happens to be something I do know...  Not sure what context the Vike's Coach used it in, but to put it bluntly, Stream of Consciousness, Is pretty much a run-on set of sentences, or I'm suppossing here, conversation about whatever "pops" into the speaker's/writer's head.  It was first "semi-used" in later Hemingway, But Jack Kerouac trully forwarded the literary technique to mainstream heights with his famous beat novel, "On the Road," in the early 1950's, a big inspiration for the next generation of decadent, wandering hippie-wannabees.  Anyway, Stream of Consciousness, with it's paragraph-long run-on sentences broken only by the next train of thought, certainly works better in a literary formula, since it maintains at least semblances of self-reflection/introspection.  When using it in say, regular conversation, or a Press Conference, The speaker simply comes off at the least, Rambling...at the most, Neurotic. 

Hey, It worked for Kerouac, who viewed it as more "True to the actual Life of the novel", since it had that very little degree of reflection, which Kerouac viewed as a falsity towards the original sentiments that were lived and experienced in the first place.  In the end, in order to compose "On the Road", Kerouac taped together a 300 foot long scroll of papers to his typewriter, popped a bunch of bennies, and spurned out an award winning and generation-altering novel in just over 2 weeks.  Truman Capote, a writer/literary critic, heard about Kerouac's method(s), and famously quipped, "That's really not writing...That's typing."  But again, I must warn, To use this method of "speech" with the next-door neighbor or in a public-setting (Vike's Coach), Inevitably leads to not being invited to next year's Halloween party and/or being fired...  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Sadly, Favre is better than their alternatives, but only because their alternatives are Tarvaris Jackson and Sage Rosenfels.

But on the part of calling his own plays, come on!  Can't you tell that he just loves to play the game?  I mean, he's a gamer!  A competitor!  He's just out there having fun!

On a serious note, I don't know how far this Favre-led team can go with Favre as its QB and Childress as its coach.  Childress is not Holmgren.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Chilly, Chilly, Chilly:
    [QUOTE]Negame and ALL : Hey gamer, as English was my top major back in school, "Stream of Consciousness", happens to be something I do know...  Not sure what context the Vike's Coach used it in, but to put it bluntly, Stream of Consciousness, Is pretty much a run-on set of sentences, or I'm suppossing here, conversation about whatever "pops" into the speaker's/writer's head.  It was first "semi-used" in later Hemingway, But Jack Kerouac trully forwarded the literary technique to mainstream heights with his famous beat novel, " On the Road ," in the early 1950's, a big inspiration for the next generation of decadent, wandering hippie-wannabees.  Anyway, Stream of Consciousness, with it's paragraph-long run-on sentences broken only by the next train of thought, certainly works better in a literary formula, since it maintains at least semblances of self-reflection/introspection.  When using it in say, regular conversation, or a Press Conference, The speaker simply comes off at the least, Rambling...at the most, Neurotic.  Hey, It worked for Kerouac, who viewed it as more "True to the actual Life of the novel", since it had that very little degree of reflection, which Kerouac viewed as a falsity towards the original sentiments that were lived and experienced in the first place.  In the end, in order to compose " On the Road ", Kerouac taped together a 300 foot long scroll of papers to his typewriter, popped a bunch of bennies, and spurned out an award winning and generation-altering novel in just over 2 weeks.  Truman Capote, a writer/literary critic, heard about Kerouac's method(s), and famously quipped, " That's really not writing...That's typing ."  But again, I must warn, To use this method of "speech" with the next-door neighbor or in a public-setting (Vike's Coach), Inevitably leads to not being invited to next year's Halloween party and/or being fired...  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Darn Laz, put it in English for us...  lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Laz honestly when I posted that I thought about inserting (Laz will know) but I didn't . Thanks for your response. I get it now, you have a thought in your head and you just keep rambling on and on.

Nick Apparently the running game has been left behind because Farve has been changing plays. With Petersen on the team, how can that happen. .How frustrating to have the best running back in the league, and the QB changes plays to feed his own ego. and I believe that is what is happening, Farve has to be the star.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Guess this isn't really a surprise. Brett Favre trying to be the star, it's all about me. Hopefully the ending of the Brett Favre saga will come soon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Truth be told Farve should have been pulled or he should have convinced Brett to fake an injury.  The team peaked way too early and needs a shot of adrenaline to get them to the playoffs.  I'd rather have T Jackson under center running a wildcat/option offense, at least SOME plays to rest Farve and to knock the obvious complacency that the O Line has built up there over a season.

Any coach who can't pull his own player out of a game has lost control.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Chilly, Chilly, Chilly:
    [QUOTE]Is there anything funnier than this!! Honestly this is cracking me up. First he brags about about grabbing Harvin out from under the Patriots. How's that working out ( Sorry Percy ) Then he HAS to acquire Farve--How's that working out. Tries to bench Brett not once but three times because Farve keeps calling his own plays. Then goes into a profanity filled trirade directed at Farve after the game, which has now leaked out. Gets on the podium and makes a complete a** of himself trying to answer questions about Farves comments at the press conference. I mean what does "stream of consciousness" mean anyway and inbetween all this--dressed up like a women on the team plane headed for a game.  Are you kidding me this guy is a whacko!!!!!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Dressed like a woman?  Really? Well...thats' his problem.

Merry Christmas, Gamer. Lucky indeed is the man who meets you under the mistletoe!!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I never liked Farve, respected him at times but never liked him. The coach sat some of the O Line starters and that's why Farve was getting tattooed back there all night and it was probably why Chilly wanted to pull him. 
    It doesn't matter, he's the HC and if he wants to pull a player he doesn't have to explain his decision to anyone. It's just more proof that Farve could care less and is just out there to boost his massive ego.
    I wouldn't count them out despite all this.

Don't send any pics of him dressed like a woman-Please

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

sorry sam

2009-10-30-bradchildressphotos1.jpg

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

That's wrong

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Only in Minnesota, where men are.... and women are.... never mind.