Chirs Jones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

Chirs Jones

He made the headlines for the wrong reason but seems like this could help the team?

what do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Chirs Jones

Forget the penalty, the kid was the best defensive player on the field for the Pat's yesterday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Forget the penalty, the kid was the best defensive player on the field for the Pat's yesterday.

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Chandler! Loving this kid and Vellano though. They got potential. I see Chris Jones developing into a starter while Vellano turns into Mike Wright 2.0 minus the head injuries hopefully.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Chandler! Loving this kid and Vellano though. They got potential. I see Chris Jones developing into a starter while Vellano turns into Mike Wright 2.0 minus the head injuries hopefully.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to be fair Chandler was probably as good or better than Chris. Chris was real good yesterday, the challenge for him will be consistency.

It will be up to Chandler and Talib to lead this D going forward.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think he had a good game and made a fool of Mangold a couple of times.  He's pretty good. Hard worker, good motor. I think he took the hit and was a pro about it, but he gets a raw deal.

Unfair.

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a better player than the overrated Muhammad Wilkerson and draft bust Sheldon Richardson. Thanks, BB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I thought he looked pretty good. Not sure but I think he had 10 tackles. Good numbers for a DL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

the jets ran right  like 30 times for 3 yrds a carry and john gruden was talking about how great that was-

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He'll keep the job when Kelly comes back. He has talent, hopefully Armstead helps with the interior as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Kelly and Jones would be my starters going forward, Vellano would be a good sub rusher but will lose snaps if Armstead ever hits the field, he's getting paid too much to sit around.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I really like the way Jones is progressing.  He gets pushed back a bit too much still when double teamed (he can't hold the point like Wilfork could against a double team, but how many tackles can?).  But he also makes a lot of plays and seems to be relatively athletic, with a bit of speed.  Vellano and he actually may be a bit quicker penetrating into the backfield than Wilfork was.  They lack Wilfork's power, but they make up for it a bit with their speed and agility. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

I think Armstead practice this week as well Harrison.  Correct me if I am wrong,  Patriots have 2 weaks to activate them after they begin practicing.  Being that we have a bye, that gives them a extra week to be evaluated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to mississippipatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Armstead practice this week as well Harrison.  Correct me if I am wrong,  Patriots have 2 weaks to activate them after they begin practicing.  Being that we have a bye, that gives them a extra week to be evaluated.

[/QUOTE]

Harrison is another guy nobody is counting on who could surprise, this kid is really big and agile for a receiver.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Chris Jones was blown... BLOWN off the line like 4 to 6 yards on some inside runs. DId he make a few decent plays? Yes. Was he special. A resounding NO. He was manhandled on too many critical running plays.

ANd you call him the best D player on the field? That you actually saw him make a couple of nice plays and you blown that up like it was how he played the whole game!? As they say... Come'on man!