CHOKE!!!!!?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

CHOKE!!!!!?????

Are the Patriots blowing this year or what? Hey Kraft you said you will spend money??

I thought the choke against the Giants in the SB would have worn off BB by now?????

Heck we didn't have to give up much for Boldin!!!??? This football team will continue to go downhill as long as BB thinks he is great!!

Make some real moves!!!!!

I GOT IT!!! BB and FRAFT ARE HOLDING ALL THE CASH FOR AN OC!!

NOT - BB is going to call the plays this year...

BUT I STILL BACK THE PATS...Whos the next FA we are going to act like we are going after?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Re: CHOKE!!!!!?????

In Response to CHOKE!!!!!?????:
    Are the Patriots blowing this year or what? Hey Kraft you said you will spend money?? I thought the choke against the Giants in the SB would have worn off BB by now????? Heck we didn't have to give up much for Boldin!!!??? This football team will continue to go downhill as long as BB thinks he is great!! Make some real moves!!!!! I GOT IT!!! BB and FRAFT ARE HOLDING ALL THE CASH FOR AN OC!! NOT - BB is going to call the plays this year... BUT I STILL BACK THE PATS...Whos the next FA we are going to act like we are going after?
    Posted by Patriotsftball

I dont understand what you mean. Kraft is spending ton's of money, on his Yacht, His Jet, those 3 chinese girls from Dim Sum. Oh yeah baby just call him the MAN!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Boldin would of been a great addition. He also is a very good blocker. I still think we need to sign Wilfork and Bodden. Then go after LB Morrison from Oakland

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

wilfork is signed for a year.bodden i agree with.they also are working on kevin faulk.im for bringing some of the guys we had back,but the pats need to realise they were not enough to get it done.teams are improveing while the pats stay pat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Letting too many good situations slip away. Brady only has 2 to 3 good years in him. Maybe 4... We need to win now. A Brady will be hard to replace. Moss is out next year and Boldin would be a perfect fit here this year and take over as the number 1 for the next 3 years if not the number 1 this year. So what you will have is a healthy Welker teamed with a 1 year in the system Boldin next year. Pretty good combination.

And lets face it - We need a pass rush. Peppers was that guy!! But then again BB has lost the edge as far as calling a defense. Look back at his days with the Giants. Aggressive defense!! There is a reason players are not flying in the door here anymore????? It's because NFL players can see where this team is heading and it's not up...The man calling the shots is BILL BELICHICK isn't it?? Tell me what he has done here since the SB loss to the Giants?

Don't get me wrong - I love the Pats but I think BB needs to - In his famous words "GET BETTER"!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Pretty sure they draft 3 tight ends in the second round this year. Then they cut one, trade one and convert the one with the most "positional flexibility" to defensive end. And oh yeah they trade their first round pick for a first and a second next year, along with a third this year. They use the third to pick another.....tight end.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Here in New England we expect to win!! And in this league to win you better play all out fly around the ball DEFENSE!!!

I hate the Jets and Dolphins but let's face it - The Jets are there and the Dolphins are about even with New England!!

If we don't make a move or two and maybe even get a OC and DC at that...This team will be in a battle for second place in the east.... Sorry to be real but that's the reality of it!!

I sure hope not but we are not "GETTING BETTER" and our division rivals are!!! Hey just being real...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: CHOKE!!!!!?????:
    Pretty sure they draft 3 tight ends in the second round this year. Then they cut one, trade one and convert the one with the most "positional flexibility" to defensive end. And oh yeah they trade their first round pick for a first and a second next year, along with a third this year. They use the third to pick another.....tight end.
    Posted by mthurl

Thats a lot of Tight Ends, we need a punter!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Funny you mention Tight Ends...I hear Watson is out... So your right - BB and Kraft will draft 4!!! LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Thomas could have been big in New England if they let him due what he did in Baltimore - RUSH THE PASSER!!!

If the Pats get to playing aggressive defense AD will be a force!! It's all about using the players the right way... Keep AD and play aggressive defense and this team will be just fine...

That is a lot of money to give a nose tackle that you use to put teams in 3rd and long situations only to get no pass rush and give the opponent all day to throw so we are back at 1st and 10???

Great signing but only if you use the whole package!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Oh wait - We put Vince at DE on passing situations...

People we just had a year with a solid Vince but if you don't get a pass rush in this league you wont beat the better teams!!!

But then again BB doesn't seem to believe in a pass rush...

And the better teams are getting better right now...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

Ugh.  Gotta agree with Jasonh86... you guys need to chill.  They signed wilfork and that was THE priority, not landing a head case DE and trying to teach him how to play another position OR paying out the butt for an injury prone WR who's definitely been a good player but he's 30 and hurt a lot and I'd be really surprised if his best days aren't behind him. 

Signing Wilfork was big.  
    Signing TBC is nice too.  He's not a star, but i want him on the team FOR SURE.
    Sounds like they have a good chance to re-sign bodden. 

We have a ton of chips in this by all accounts deep draft(and I love how all of a sudden the Patriots are "TERRIBLE" at drafting!  Last year's looks pretty good IMHO) in which to continue to get the team younger.  

I'm less worried about the defense than I am our offense.  If I had one FA pipe dream, it would be going after Brandon Marshall.   

BB's won us 3 super bowls and he ain't done yet!