Chris Gasper

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

Chris Gasper

After this weeks column, anyone here still think Gasper doesn't know what the hell he's talking about? He catches a fair amount of grief on BDC - whether you admit it or not we've got problems. And they're not all Chad Ochocinco's fault. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

Re: Chris Gasper

In Response to Re: Chris Gasper:
    [QUOTE]I am confused. He has NO IDEA what he's talking about, actually. The question is, will he admit he was wrong, along with Felger, Mazz, etc. Maybe I misunderstood your post.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Ridin, 
    I don't believe he's wrong. I've watched with interest the amount of criticism he receives here. The comments on his column were the most support I've seen given. I can't speak for Felger, Mazz, etc., I can tell you it was refreshing to see someone who took a chance and point out some of the problems this teams has. 
    When you look back over the past several weeks, the Patriots' have regressed significantly. I'm not left with a lot of confidence after the mess in Pittsburgh and tonight's results.
    Don't get the impression I highlighted Gasper because I'm a fan, I'm ambivalent as far as that's concerned. What bothers me is where this team is going and he backed up his beliefs with facts.