Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win

This is just part of the conspiracy between the media and the New England Patriots ownership to allow the Patriots players feel like they are being disrespected. Gasper is just being a good soldier, helping the Pats on their journey this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from memery26. Show memery26's posts

In Response to Re: Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win:
    [QUOTE]This is just part of the conspiracy between the media and the New England Patriots ownership to allow the Patriots players feel like they are being disrespected. Gasper is just being a good soldier, helping the Pats on their journey this season.
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

I actually think there may be something to this. Just like maybe, just maybe, part of the Moss trade was so that hoodie could tell the team that no one thinks they can win without him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win:
    [QUOTE]What a shame, Globe Writer! You should move to the Herald with Borges.
    Posted by NEPfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Do you always pick your team to win. I wish for my team to win. Big difference. Putting the homerism aside, this is a pick game and don't believe the Pats have a great advantage over the Ravens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]It's obviously impossible that Baltimore beats the Pats. He's clearly insane with such an off the wall pick.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    Now impossible that you have any grey matter between your ears. Are you old enough to be on this forum? This is a ridiculous statement.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Well here is one sports writer that actually knows what he is talking about. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/kerry_byrne/10/15/gotw.ravens.patriots/index.html
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

so far, he's only the 3rd writer that has picked the pats. this really reassures me of a victory.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]8-3 off of byes?  Those are past teams, this years team is very different.  You have the history but you dont have the players this year.  Think you can stop the ravens run?  Who do you match up against Bolden, Whosyourmama and Mason?  As far as offense, you will most likely see the signs of not having randy moss. No more rolling coverage away from your other receivers, no more streatching the field for your TEs, no more pulling 2 DBs off the field for the other WRs.  I think that the pats are in for a reality check on what really happened when they sent moss packing. Note: this post was created with flameproof material.  Any attempts to flame this post will result in the attempted flamer being flamed so flame off flamers!!!  did i type that correctly??? (see what i did there, I made you 8-3 off byes already lol)
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    I heard 7 and 1 this AM.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]PATS WIN 24-20.  you heard it here first.  EVERYONE was picking Miami last Monday night as well and how did that turn out?
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]
    With that 6th grade special teams coach out of the way that becomes a very interesting game. Check the splits and wings. Bunch kick off, out of their lanes. Sh it my hs special teams make Miami's look like pop warner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win : I agree with your different years and history not meaning much.... But the Pats have arguably a better D this year than last year......and we held our own with Baltimore then....winning 27-21.  Moss wasn't much of a factor...50 yds and 1 TD can be made up with another player.... Moss is overrated and is more of a rally killer than a deep threat....Look for New England to have longer more sustained drives, thus keeping the defense off the field longer.....
    Posted by m1024us[/QUOTE]
    Clayton does drop that 4th down pass inside the 5 for a first down. How soon everyone forgets that that was a gift. Should have been a loss. Paid back later in the POs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win : Spot on! It's amazing how the Boston "sportswriters" hate the teams they cover. Gasper should consider a career change. Wrong Bonges still is #1 in hackdom as far as I'm concerned.
    Posted by MarylandFan[/QUOTE]
    His opinion is as important as yours on this forum. I tend to agree with him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

[QUOTE]I was let down by the pats/fish game 2 weeks ago so I am hoping that this game will be better.  You guys may have flushed the fish with that emotional pounding.  Dont see many fish fans on this forum anymore lol.

dont worry your time is coming as well...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

It wouldn't be New England without its Napoleon Complex thinking there's a conspiracy!  BA-hahahahaha!!!

Do you know how goofy you all sound by talking about local scribes not picking the local team and/or the underground effort to make the Patriots play harder by being underdogs?!

No, no, no... its totally legit. Totally.  Spoken like people who have money on the game.  Loyalty only for the green paper.  Jokers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win : ahhh, you must not be talking about the playoffs.  As for moss, I think old buddy ryan summed it up best when he spoke of chris carter when he said "all he does is catch touchdowns".

LOL!  I love being right!  Especially when proving a Jets fan wrong....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win : They have a good D when Ed Reed is playing SS,Flacco is only a so-so QB but the receiving corps is really good,Ray Rice is going to play injured this week, and their stud D-lineman Ngata is going to try and man the middle of their line with a bum wheel. I like the patriots chances to the point where I think they win 27-20. Of course I don't work for the Globe or the Herald.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

I don't think that Ed Reed has played yet this year and they have a top 3 defense without him....they will be that much better with him.

Ngata, played....for someone who is questionable, 7 tackles and 2 sacks.....not bad.

Ray Rice was listed as probable....but obviously he was healthy enough to get all of the carries.  I recall that Brady is always listed as probable....he won at least 2 Superbowls as listed probable (shoulder).... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Christopher Gasper picked Baltimore to Win : LOL!  I love being right!  Especially when proving a Jets fan wrong....
    Posted by m1024us[/QUOTE]

yeah, yeah, i already ate crow on another thread.  good game.

15. This post has been removed.