Ciao...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Ciao...

In response to dreighver's comment:

See ya fellas.

It is too bad you're leaving, this board is so much better when it polices itself, if everyone put the same posters on ignore it would make life so much better.  I suggest we start a running thread of posters who need to be banned...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Under the dome was pretty good last night. I wonder if Barbie is the monarch?

Just thought I would join the "completely off topic" club tonight. Seems like a pretty happening joint based on where this post has gone.

Take care dreighver's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

You mean like this?  It honestly takes no more than 10 second to edit the quote box.  People who don't are lazy, rude or both.

It just doesn't matter.....you you guys really think the board d-o-u-c-h-e will actually use the quotes like a normal person even after being told how 28 times?

And the most comical part of it all is that he seriously has no clue that he is the main problem, again after being banned 15 times, and told 100 more.

Bottom line is that people can't resist putting these folks on ignore, and can't resist feeding hinm the attention he comes here for. Until all the people that fight with him daily stop, he has an endless supply of attention he is so starved for. It's not rocket science guys....but apparently there are a large group that love this drama queen BS...so they continue every day....

I'd leave too if I didn't have the ignore button.

[/QUOTE]

The fact you support NAS makes you a troll, Tanbass.  Congrats.  Keep it up!

[/QUOTE]

Hey dumbkoff, is there anybody left here that you haven't called a troll? LMAO@U

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

You mean like this?  It honestly takes no more than 10 second to edit the quote box.  People who don't are lazy, rude or both.

It just doesn't matter.....you you guys really think the board d-o-u-c-h-e will actually use the quotes like a normal person even after being told how 28 times?

And the most comical part of it all is that he seriously has no clue that he is the main problem, again after being banned 15 times, and told 100 more.

Bottom line is that people can't resist putting these folks on ignore, and can't resist feeding hinm the attention he comes here for. Until all the people that fight with him daily stop, he has an endless supply of attention he is so starved for. It's not rocket science guys....but apparently there are a large group that love this drama queen BS...so they continue every day....

I'd leave too if I didn't have the ignore button.

[/QUOTE]

The fact you support NAS makes you a troll, Tanbass.  Congrats.  Keep it up!

[/QUOTE]

Hey dumbkoff, is there anybody left here that you haven't called a troll? LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Or a moron?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The anti-BB agenda they share. THat is what they all share.  

Stifle it dumbkoff. You've called wozzy a troll and he has the exact opposite of an anti-BB agenda.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

The anti-BB agenda they share. THat is what they all share.  

Stifle it dumbkoff. You've called wozzy a troll and he has the exact opposite of an anti-BB agenda.

[/QUOTE]

Bite it, old man hyper-religous schvinehund!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

See ya fellas.

It is too bad you're leaving, this board is so much better when it polices itself, if everyone put the same posters on ignore it would make life so much better.  I suggest we start a running thread of posters who need to be banned...

[/QUOTE]

I suggest everyone put WOZZY on ignore...then Babe...they SUCK IT!!!!!!

Woohoo!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

See ya fellas.

[/QUOTE]

I suggest everyone put WOZZY on ignore...then Babe...they SUCK IT!!!!!!

Woohoo!

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Best of luck dreighver.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

G'DAY

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

See ya fellas. I've been a member of this forum for some time now, and on a daily basis I look forward to reading many great posts, by many great posters. Prolate, zbellino, Rocky, jrl, rkarp's analyses, just to name a few. There are many more.

Unfortunately, this place has devolved into a miserable, agenda-driven, childish forum. Football talk now takes a backseat to personal feuds, and so-called fans seem more interested in supporting their agenda(s), in lieu of supporting the team. I've tried the "ignore" feature, but I find only 1/4 of the forum available to me after utilizing said feature. Going back to my previous point, the majority of this forum doesn't consist of productive, intellectually-engaging football discussion, but rather, childish bickering. It's a shame there are no moderators here.

All that said, this thread isn't designed to earn me any pity, or hearty-"goodbyes!" (although those would be nice!). Rather, it's designed to show you all where I'm going, and encourage the more rational, intelligent, level-headed folks to follow in my footsteps.

I've found these two forums, read through them, and they appear to be exponentially better than what is going on here. If you'd like to join me over there, I strongly encourage you all to do so! I'll be under the same moniker, "dreighver". 

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=16

It's been fun, fellas!

come on dreighver!

thats just off season nonsense b/c there wsnt real games to talk about-u ought to know better than that!

yeah one poster in particular being banned forever would take care of 80% of the problem (rhymes with dusty) but now that the season is here all that silly childish inane stuff will go away-hell texpat even posted his first weekly game by game breakdown

dont leave b/c of such unimportant nonsense

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

I know the board sucks half the time... the worst irritation is the idiotic back and forth where each idiot keeps clicking the " respond" option so each post gets longer and longer.  this is selfish yes childish mental midget activity.  grow the fuccup.

This is a public forum , not your personal stomping ground.  go ahead and sh!t on your sh!tlist, but don't bring down the whole forum. follow a few basic rules:

1.  If a post gets longer than 4 responses, start a new post.  Everybody f'n knows who you're taking to.

2.  Acknowledge the common ground.  We're mostly pats fans here, excluding idiots like jints, Leon, phat, bustsize (who is jints) and their other aliases. There should be more agreement on a lot of things before the nitpicky points of contention.  Agreement #1 should be to align against trolls from other teams.

3. hey... Lets just work on those 2 and keep it simple.

Oh yeah...  Its still PRESEASON... I'm hoping the regular season should give people more interesting things to talk about.

i'm not "bustsize" or whomever u said

i was jints for over 5000 posts then became 42&46 since-thats it

i never have more than one moniker at a time-that is silly-and only 2 in the 5+ yrs i have been here

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Muzz, tough as it is to understand, I'd just as soon not monitor, moderate, mediate, meditate, medicate, masticate or read (half the time) the multiplicty of malfunctioning musings multiplying herein, to wit, much of the foregoing in this thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

See ya fellas. I've been a member of this forum for some time now, and on a daily basis I look forward to reading many great posts, by many great posters. Prolate, zbellino, Rocky, jrl, rkarp's analyses, just to name a few. There are many more.

Unfortunately, this place has devolved into a miserable, agenda-driven, childish forum. Football talk now takes a backseat to personal feuds, and so-called fans seem more interested in supporting their agenda(s), in lieu of supporting the team. I've tried the "ignore" feature, but I find only 1/4 of the forum available to me after utilizing said feature. Going back to my previous point, the majority of this forum doesn't consist of productive, intellectually-engaging football discussion, but rather, childish bickering. It's a shame there are no moderators here.

All that said, this thread isn't designed to earn me any pity, or hearty-"goodbyes!" (although those would be nice!). Rather, it's designed to show you all where I'm going, and encourage the more rational, intelligent, level-headed folks to follow in my footsteps.

I've found these two forums, read through them, and they appear to be exponentially better than what is going on here. If you'd like to join me over there, I strongly encourage you all to do so! I'll be under the same moniker, "dreighver". 

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

It's been fun, fellas!

come on dreighver!

thats just off season nonsense b/c there wsnt real games to talk about-u ought to know better than that!

yeah one poster in particular being banned forever would take care of 80% of the problem (rhymes with dusty) but now that the season is here all that silly childish inane stuff will go away-hell texpat even posted his first weekly game by game breakdown

[/QUOTE]

Banning you would take care of the other 20%.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

It's been fun, fellas!

dreighver I usually enjoy your posts, but I cant stand these "hey look at me, I am important! I used to post on BDC but now I am going to stop" threads lol Just dont be like Babe and seek attention then come back, then seek attention, then come back (repeat 7 more times) lol If your truly gone, stay gone! Stay well and go Pats!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I see that the board joker has posted several times here....and I would put all the money in the world on the fact that he STILL doesn't understand that he's the main problem here.

Hey Mr 152 IQ (which we all know is a complete joke).....how is it that every single poster knows that YOU are the nucleous of the problem here, we all tell you this daily, yet you still don't get it??

I'm really sorry your mom didn't hold you enough as a kid, you have no friends (who could with 200 posts a day?), you are the classic example of Naploeon complex, so starved for attention that you come to a place every day where every single person here calls you out and let's you know we all can't stand you.

Yet your need for attention totally over rules the daily abuse of dislike from everyone...just because people actually are talking to you. Wow, man, just wow. You must be the lonliest little (very little) man in existance. How you slepp with that every night is frightning.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to buttcheesee's comment:

Babe...because even Jesus freaks need a chance to petition da lawd with prayer...that they wake up the next day younger than the day before..sorry, IT WON'T HAPPEN...EVER!!!

Wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

It's been fun, fellas!

Yeah, man, don't leave. You are  one of the even keeled people left. Just take a break. I do all the time. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's been fun, fellas!

come on dreighver!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't cause problems unless somebody is trashing the giants.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

It's been fun, fellas!

dreighver I usually enjoy your posts, but I cant stand these "hey look at me, I am important! I used to post on BDC but now I am going to stop" threads lol Just dont be like Babe and seek attention then come back, then seek attention, then come back (repeat 7 more times) lol If your truly gone, stay gone! Stay well and go Pats!

[/QUOTE]

I don't need to say I'm quitting to get attention. You're wrong, like you are on nearly everything you post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

It's been fun, fellas!

come on dreighver!

He doesn't cause problems unless somebody is trashing the giants.

I guess if you believe smarmy , passive aggressive, self-righteous one liners are a contribution to the board then sure.

He is such a good contributor I really look forward to his breakdown of the Pat's roster, his analysis of the Pat's offseason his knowledge of the Pat's offensive & defensive schemes.

Do you really want to know the problem with this board...

1. Rusty

1A. All the posters who follow him around and respond to him which lends him credence and legitimacy. If Buthcise, NAS, Gints etc.... who are the the main culprits would ignore him many of the  forums issues would go away.