1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Ciao...

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

Do you really want to know the problem with this board...

1. Rusty

1A. All the posters who follow him around and respond to him which lends him credence and legitimacy. If Buthcise, NAS, Gints etc.... who are the the main culprits would ignore him many of the  forums issues would go away.

Yeah, and if people like you would learn how the quote box works, it would be a lot easier to read things here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

1. Rusty

1A. All the posters who follow him around and respond to him which lends him credence and legitimacy. If Buthcise, NAS, Gints etc.... who are the the main culprits would ignore him many of the  forums issues would go away.

Yeah, and if people like you would learn how the quote box works, it would be a lot easier to read things here.

Oh does this bother you

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

[QUOTE]

See ya fellas. I've been a member of this forum for some time now, and on a daily basis I look forward to reading many great posts, by many great posters. Prolate, zbellino, Rocky, jrl, rkarp's analyses, just to name a few. There are many more.

Unfortunately, this place has devolved into a miserable, agenda-driven, childish forum. Football talk now takes a backseat to personal feuds, and so-called fans seem more interested in supporting their agenda(s), in lieu of supporting the team. I've tried the "ignore" feature, but I find only 1/4 of the forum available to me after utilizing said feature. Going back to my previous point, the majority of this forum doesn't consist of productive, intellectually-engaging football discussion, but rather, childish bickering. It's a shame there are no moderators here.

All that said, this thread isn't designed to earn me any pity, or hearty-"goodbyes!" (although those would be nice!). Rather, it's designed to show you all where I'm going, and encourage the more rational, intelligent, level-headed folks to follow in my footsteps.

I've found these two forums, read through them, and they appear to be exponentially better than what is going on here. If you'd like to join me over there, I strongly encourage you all to do so! I'll be under the same moniker, "dreighver". 

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=16

It's been fun, fellas!

Yeah, man, don't leave. You are  one of the even keeled people left. Just take a break. I do all the time. 

[/QUOTE]

No kidding..this sad attempt at attention grabbing is pretty lame and extremely self serving...go dude...leave if you want....ten seconds after these jabrones sign off they won't spend a second more worrying about you so....just go...

As for this self important clown...PFFFFTTTTTTTT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

See ya fellas. I've been a member of this forum for some time now, and on a daily basis I look forward to reading many great posts, by many great posters. Prolate, zbellino, Rocky, jrl, rkarp's analyses, just to name a few. There are many more.

Unfortunately, this place has devolved into a miserable, agenda-driven, childish forum. Football talk now takes a backseat to personal feuds, and so-called fans seem more interested in supporting their agenda(s), in lieu of supporting the team. I've tried the "ignore" feature, but I find only 1/4 of the forum available to me after utilizing said feature. Going back to my previous point, the majority of this forum doesn't consist of productive, intellectually-engaging football discussion, but rather, childish bickering. It's a shame there are no moderators here.

All that said, this thread isn't designed to earn me any pity, or hearty-"goodbyes!" (although those would be nice!). Rather, it's designed to show you all where I'm going, and encourage the more rational, intelligent, level-headed folks to follow in my footsteps.

I've found these two forums, read through them, and they appear to be exponentially better than what is going on here. If you'd like to join me over there, I strongly encourage you all to do so! I'll be under the same moniker, "dreighver". 

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

It's been fun, fellas!

dreighver I usually enjoy your posts, but I cant stand these "hey look at me, I am important! I used to post on BDC but now I am going to stop" threads lol Just dont be like Babe and seek attention then come back, then seek attention, then come back (repeat 7 more times) lol If your truly gone, stay gone! Stay well and go Pats!

I don't need to say I'm quitting to get attention. You're wrong, like you are on nearly everything you post.

Praise da lawdy lawd..old man squakin', not merely talkin'....old pusshead, STFU...you and Gints can pound it...LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. Rusty

[/QUOTE]

STALKER ALERT...STALKER ALERT...STALKER ALERT

GO BACK TO THE BRUINS BOARD....GO BACK TO THE BRUINS BOARD....YOU LOVE PHAT REX

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Look at me...I'm so self important...it's just so hard being the ONNNNLYYY adult who ever posts valuable observations here...you are all so lucky to have me here....(yawn)...I'm leaving now, please don't try to stop me...(yawn)...and to all my OTHER adult friends I say, please DON'T try to stop me at all....I will miss your awesomeness which is much like my own adult awesomeness, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't TRY TO STOP ME...because that will not WORK

Alas...I must leave now...ADIEU...ADIEU...

WHAT A GIANT CROCK......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

who's next?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

It's been fun, fellas!

dreighver I usually enjoy your posts, but I cant stand these "hey look at me, I am important! I used to post on BDC but now I am going to stop" threads lol Just dont be like Babe and seek attention then come back, then seek attention, then come back (repeat 7 more times) lol If your truly gone, stay gone! Stay well and go Pats!

I don't need to say I'm quitting to get attention. You're wrong, like you are on nearly everything you post.

Praise da lawdy lawd..old man squakin', not merely talkin'....old pusshead, STFU...you and Gints can pound it...LMAO

I know everybody here loathes you at this point Rusty, but do you really think adding an obnoxious fake account is going to change that? LMAO@U, you're pathetic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

WHAT A GIANT CROCK......

Perfect description of you Rusty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hey Rusty, I'm sure your little attack dog buddy (fake account) skinnyrexraptor will win you some friends and allies here. Troll, LMAO@ your patheticness.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WHAT A GIANT CROCK......

Perfect description of you Rusty.

[/QUOTE]
    Poor deluded old fool..this isn't Rusty...you think you are so wonderful that other's can't see through your unabiding hatred all the while trying to hide behind a veil of religious sanctity...you need help...go change your bed pan...

[/QUOTE]

Trying to set a new fake account record Rusty?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Look at me...I'm so self important...it's just so hard being the ONNNNLYYY adult who ever posts valuable observations here...you are all so lucky to have me here....(yawn)...I'm leaving now, please don't try to stop me...(yawn)...and to all my OTHER adult friends I say, please DON'T try to stop me at all....I will miss your awesomeness which is much like my own adult awesomeness, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't TRY TO STOP ME...because that will not WORK

Alas...I must leave now...ADIEU...ADIEU...

WHAT A GIANT CROCK......

Love this, very well done!  See ya man, go were you gotta go D, but don't self-advertise it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

1. Rusty

^this

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

It's been fun, fellas!dreighver I usually enjoy your posts, but I cant stand these "hey look at me, I am important! I used to post on BDC but now I am going to stop" threads lol Just dont be like Babe and seek attention then come back, then seek attention, then come back (repeat 7 more times) lol If your truly gone, stay gone! Stay well and go Pats!

Really babe?! I was right here when I stated you have retired and unretired about 7 different times! If that isn't attention seeking I dont know what is!