Clowns.... Vikings....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Re: Clowns.... Vikings....

C'MON VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT DONE BABY!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Insane. I can't believe the Vikings still have a chance to win this one. Here is to Chilly and Co making my OP seem silly. But it prolly ends with a pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

FAVRE...WHAT ELSE IS NEW! SICKENING!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Favre being Favre

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I bet this game ends with Favre throwing a pick. Just my hunch. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

hahahahah...spoke too soon!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You can't count on Farve to do anything. He's such a fuking joke! The most overrated QB in NFL history. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Wow.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Clowns.... Vikings....:
    [QUOTE]Why is Cromatie allowed to hang off of Moss like this? He pulls his jersey and his arms. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Cromarte owns Moss.  Then again so does Revis.  He's done and any team that picks him up must be looking at footage from 5 years ago.  Maybe he'll join the Bengals next year; Ocho, T.O., and Moss.  The suposed "great" receivers of our time lol.  Give me a Rice or a Monk any day over those jacka---ses.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Farve is suppose to be one of the best QB's in history, holding numerous records, but every time I watch him, he blows a game with a bad throw.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Farve is suppose to be one of the best QB's in history, holding numerous records, but every time I watch him, he blows a game with a bad throw.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

He just didn't know when to quit and retire.  Now he'll likely have a poor season as well as face disciplinary action from the NFL.  Little doubt in my mind that he'll look back one day and realize he should have stayed retired.  He's tainting his image and might lose his wife out of this.  Hardly worth it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

it's getting to be a long list of corners that own moss- reavis, cromartie, vontae- virtually all the teams we are up against in the afc have a corner that can neautralize him in single coverage

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clowns.... Vikings.... : Cromarte owns Moss.  Then again so does Revis.  He's done and any team that picks him up must be looking at footage from 5 years ago.  Maybe he'll join the Bengals next year; Ocho, T.O., and Moss.  The suposed "great" receivers of our time lol.  Give me a Rice or a Monk any day over those jacka---ses.
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Jets just commit a penalty on every down knowing the refs can't call em all. That holding was egregious.

The Jets are the new Colts. The refs let them do pretty much whatever they want.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]It saddens me to say this, but the Jets look superior to the Pats in every single way apart from the QB position. Better Defense, better cornerbacks, better DL better running backs by far ,  better OL,  and yes better WR's since we traded Moss I hope  I am wrong but the Jets are winning the division this year. Sanchez not making the same mistakes he made last year either!
    Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

I don't believe this, you talk like a man with a paper a@@hole'this team is, an the only team, improving every week, an you cash in after just 4 games!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Jets just commit a penalty on every down knowing the refs can't call em all. That holding was egregious.

Its a very patriot way to play pass defense.  Mug them until someone calls it. 

Did you see Cromartie complaining on the Moss TD?  Hilarious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I am starting to think that Vikes 3rd could be more like a late second. Are they imploding ? Belichick knew what he was doing with that trade. Only regret might be that it wasn't 2nd round pick. Now if only the Raiders would start losing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Sure Belichick knew what he was doing.  It wasn't a bad idea, but I don't think the Pats will be better this year without him.  Next year may be a different story.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

Watching the Vikings first possession last night is like watching Barnum Bailey Circus.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

is the circus coming to town on 10/31?  Who are you guys going to single cover moss with?  Can you guys stop AP?  We will see before this month is over.  Game shouldnt have been this close.  Its good that we won and learned a valuable lesson.  You can dominate a team for a half but if you dont put the ball in the endzone all that you have done in the first half can go for nothing. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Vikings were inept.  So Moss went to the Vikes who also did not provide an extension, who only threw to him a few times anyways, has a QB who is embroiled in his own controversy and is shell of his former self while retaining the downside of risky throws for pick sixes.  Next year, he proabably won't even have Favre as I don't think he can last another season, let alone this one.....

So, the grass may be greener on the other side, but the Moss doesn't look that way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clowns.... Vikings.... : Yeah, pretty much.  Although I would bet that Sanchez will choke big time in a playoff game.  I could see the Jets having home field, but Sanchez throwing 4 INTs against the Steelers.
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]
    yes in the AFC champ. game which means you've conceded your post season already. I like that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Z is right, they are holding Moss all game.  Apparently the Jets are getting a free pass on PI this season.  I guess the refs will self-combust from the contradiction if they ever play the Colts.  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    and the pats play perfect defense ranked 25th w/o any penalties. conspiracy I say.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Regardless who wins this game, I'm not worried. They both sux..
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]
    you could  only say that if you had a defense. that must mean the pats super sux.