C'mon everyone...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

C'mon everyone...

... post your avatars and show them off here.

I think avatars make for a much homier feel to the forums, and everyone's posts are so much more recognizable.

Post some comments/criticizms of the new board if you like.

Everything seems cool so far, but I don't like the lack of font type option that I used to use on my posts.  Why can't these forums save your font settings (size, etc.) from post to post?  Kinda makes it a pain in the @$$ if you want people to be able to read your comments without straining their eyes.
    Yell

Font size seems to reset when you use a smiley too...  quite annoying.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: C'mon everyone...

I got the picture up. But they said you were going to start off where you left when you clicked on a thread. I still go back to the beginning. That really sucked on the old site, you'd have to scroll through pages just to get to where you were. But this one does seem to be a little faster. I haven't ignored one of Leon's aliases yet, though. I'll have to try it out!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

how do you post a avitar?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

MVP--- Click on Edit Profile (Top Right)..... In the next screen click on Profile------

In the next screen you should see Avitar (you will need to upload an image you have on your computer)

Y

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Posted by MVPkilla

It goes...     Edit Profile  -- />   "Profile" Tab  -->  Import Avatar

You'll have to browse through pictures on your computer though because they don't give you any to play with.

Bub,

I'm not seeing your avatar?????  There is a "where you left off" option too??  Maybe it isn't working or maybe it is only the last page you left off on, and we havn't got to the 2-page mark yet on any threads i don't think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Posted by MVPkilla

Click on Edit Profile at the top of the page next to "sign out". Then click on the Profile tab and it brings up your info. There's a place to upload an avitar. Hit the "Browse" button on the right (it may be partially hidden because of the stupid margin). Then just link any photo on your computer and it will show up on all your posts. It even put it on one I had submitted before uploading the picture.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Bub,

I still cant see yours??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It goes...     Edit Profile  -- />   "Profile" Tab  -->  Import Avatar You'll have to browse through pictures on your computer though because they don't give you any to play with. Bub, I'm not seeing your avatar?????  There is a "where you left off" option too??  Maybe it isn't working or maybe it is only the last page you left off on, and we havn't got to the 2-page mark yet on any threads i don't think.
    Posted by PHILZONE686

You can't see the picture I put up (Brady holding the Lombardi)? It shows up on my computer. I don't see one on yours, either. Do you have one there yet?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vigbig.. Show vigbig.'s posts

taylor

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I see your avatar of Brady holding the Lombardi

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I see your avatar of Brady holding the Lombardi
    Posted by Rocky

I can see yours, too. But I don't see one for Philzone, and if you click on the avitar spot it shows his profile. But it says he hasn't uploaded any information yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

So far,seeing only phil and rocky avatar?? now i wonder if you guys see my shelties??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ok, let's see how this version goes.  Will it result in some old "posting fans" coming back here?  The days of 1,000 post messages disappeared when they changed the format last year.  Again, we shall see!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

This is weird. I can see Phil'sand bill's avatars but not bubs Can anybody see mine?

I wonder if it has to do with what browser you're using.

Can you hear me now?

Can you hear me now?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Hey all this is me and my red baby, it's good to have this forum up again. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Prairie Mike---I can see yours

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Pmike,  I was going through AOL first and the pages would not display correctly.  I'm now using Explorer and everything is OK.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowlick316. Show cowlick316's posts

the problem i am having is very strange. the box labeled your post is extremely small so small that i cannot even see what i am writing right now. however, other times it is normal. i dont know what is going on. i guess no one else is having this problem?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowlick316. Show cowlick316's posts

immediately after i posted that, the box labeled your post went back to normal size. it is very peculiar.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

immediately after i posted that, the box labeled your post went back to normal size. it is very peculiar.
    Posted by cowlick316

what browser do you use?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowlick316. Show cowlick316's posts

im using safari on a mac. this is horribly annoying. it keeps reverting to this miniscule box and i cannot see anything i am typing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

im using safari on a mac. this is horribly annoying. it keeps reverting to this miniscule box and i cannot see anything i am typing.
    Posted by cowlick316

I'm using the same as you, but I'm not having the problem your experiencing, maybe clean out your cache and see if that helps.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hey, the Times just told the Globe that they need to cut back or the Times will shut them down.

I think it is time to be thankful for whatever they can scrape together to generate even this board.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I keeping Grogan77, new format is much better.