CNN reporting an arrest has been made

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: CNN reporting an arrest has been made

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

Godvernment is pathetic in the most pathetic of senses. 

He portrays himself as a vigilant activist, but when the best opportunity to exercise his espirit de corps and commitment to the cause, he was off "enjoying life" and playing in a poker tournament. 

Frankly, I love convenient cause personalities like godvernment.  They always expose themselves as nothing more than appreciative Americans who are happy to enjoy the freedoms they have while attempting to portray a contrarian position.  

Poker?? really?? while one of the most important "causes" in the last decade was taking place in the city upon whose website you pontificate? 

Thanks for proving to all of us that you can't and won't be taken seriously going forward. 

Pathetic indeed.

LOL do you really think you were contributing to any "cause" by sitting in your chair and starring at the tv? what does me living my life and enjoying myself have to do with what happened? it was a tragedy, one of several that happen around the world on a daily basis. biggest cause in the last decade? get over yourself, dude. you need to expand your horizon the world is bigger than your city, state, country, and continent. guess what? people across the country and globe continued on with their lives and even went out and enjoyed themselves. time didn't stop. in a month the country will go back to hating overly prideful and pompous people from boston.

I think that demonstrating concern is worth something.  Don't you?  If not, what's your purpose for all the proselytizing you do?  Personal satisfaction?  Just trying to get under the skin of others? 

If others care about one tragedy while you care about none because you are too busy living your life and playing poker, do you really have any room to say anything?  no.   

Absolutely tragedies happen every day and in many places.  How could you attempt to choose for others which are important and which are not, especially considering that you've got a poker game and your life away from such matters waiting for you? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm sure once Ricky started seeing that is wasn't fitting his conspiracy theory he stopped watching and went and did whatever.  Poor people at the poker game probably had to sit there all night and listen to him try and persuade them that it was some type of inside job.  He probably printed off the whole Alex Jones Craft International story and passed it around, lol!  

Now he just comes here and still posts his garbage while he has egg on his face. HAhaha!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I'm sure once Ricky started seeing that is wasn't fitting his conspiracy theory he stopped watching and went and did whatever.  Poor people at the poker game probably had to sit there all night and listen to him try and persuade them that it was some type of inside job.  He probably printed off the whole Alex Jones Craft International story and passed it around, lol!  

Now he just comes here and still posts his garbage while he has egg on his face. HAhaha!!

tell us about the brown university student again... 

Way to go!  Here is the classic try to deflect tactic.

During the chase last night once again it was reported that it was very possible suspect # 2 in the white hat could very well be the student from Brown that was missing.

A girl who knew the missing student from Brown thought that suspect # 2 looked a lot like him.  When it was reported that it could be him a producer with NBC 10 wanted to call her and get some info about the student.

As we all know it turned out to not be him but there sure were reports that it looked like him and could possibly be him at the time.

Take a look...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

He had a funny name and brown skin.  What other evidence does one need?

Another caution why due process is needed. 

7. This post has been removed.