coach fine, boeheim, syracuse chancellor Cantor, Espn/disney ceo bob iger...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

coach fine, boeheim, syracuse chancellor Cantor, Espn/disney ceo bob iger...

+ sandusky, psu president spanier, psu vice president gary Schultz. what ELSE do all of the above have in common?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: coach fine, boeheim, syracuse chancellor Cantor, Espn/disney ceo bob iger...

www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/breaking_the_si_ence_fowlLEBaFdRumDAfT2gc0J

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: coach fine, boeheim, syracuse chancellor Cantor, Espn/disney ceo bob iger...

"When rabbis who hate and fear the non- Jewish world can dictate to the parents of Jewish child victims whether or not to talk to (mostly non- Jewish) police, a prosecutor’s job is not an easy one. In 2000, after a Hasidic family went to police over alleged abuse of their young son by another Orthodox Jew, some 50 rabbis signed a public announcement in a Yiddish- language Brooklyn newspaper literally authorizing the murder of anyone who “informs” on a fellow Jew to secular authorities."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Umm, this is a Patriots forum.

Go away!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

football forum. ped state scandal rocked football world. i'm providing more information to help us all better understand some possible dynamics that allowed it to happen and be covered up for so long. if you dont want to know more about how this happened and what to watch out for, maybe you can get 50 rabbis or catholic priests to sign a petition.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Vatican pulled the same act with pedophile priests - it will keep John Paul II from becoming a Saint

religion has its more curious aspects.  the death warrant was just a tradition.

any further comment here will be construed by others as Anti-Semitism.  I'm equally opposed to hypocrisy and bigotry by all religions and I'll end it here before I get banned.  I have a nice tally of 2500 posts, just like I did on my original NickC1188 screen name before the moderators on the Celtics board decided they cared more about accomodating Lakers trolls who do nothing but repeat the same garbage than they did about the single f-bomb I dropped

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I think I heard that NBC is about to launch a sports network. 

We could see ESPN go down significantly here.  Isn't Syracuse an ESPN feeder school?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Sorry, I don't know what they have in common.  Can you please tell us?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: coach fine, boeheim, syracuse chancellor Cantor, Espn/disney ceo bob iger...:
    [QUOTE]an nbc sports network probably would have buried the Fine recording also. if not because of religion, then the jewish nationalism/chauvinism that permeates so many corners of "the tribe". "is it good for the Jews?" is the modus operendi, even before US national security. hence the iran war mongering and bankrupting of our country by ben shalom bernanke and the goldman sachs kosher nostra mondoweiss.net/2011/11/nbc-and-the-israel-lobby.html
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

Uh oh, looks like someone's unrelated pent up frustrations just spewed out on this board. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: coach fine, boeheim, syracuse chancellor Cantor, Espn/disney ceo bob iger...:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, I don't know what they have in common.  Can you please tell us?
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

I have the same question. I read the article and other than a mere reference to Penn State that seems a bit gratuitous to me, I don't see any connection to any of the people you named.

Why don't you come out and say what you're theory is and what this has to do with Penn State or Syracuse or those individuals?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

araodambone

duly noted and reported; enjoy your new user name

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: coach fine, boeheim, syracuse chancellor Cantor, Espn/disney ceo bob iger... : ...as winston churchill said let the jews in your country  and your country will be finished Everything wrong with the US is because of jews,think about it
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

Really, Churchill said that? I'm not familiar with that quote, and I've read a fair amount on the man. Can you cite a source?

And I've thought about your statement, and I don't get it. I realize I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so if you don't mind, maybe you could help me out?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

"duly noted and reported; enjoy your new user name" 1.5% of the population is Jewish, and 90% of the Penn State and Syracuse pedis and administrative enablers are Jewish, as is the ESPN/disney management that buried the mrs fine audio tape. not worth mention? its good to be on top.