Coach of the Year Candidates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: Coach of the Year Candidates

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB won coach of the year in 2010 mostly with dealing off Moss and going 14-2 with 4 rookies starting on D and 2 on offense.

He didn't deserve it? Who did?

[/QUOTE]

Relax Butmunch, I was giving your father a compliment while also smacking one of your rival trolls. I would think a thank you would be in order. You are so wrapped  up in your anti bb BS you cant even see when someone is praising him. I dont know all the years he won coach of the year. I was stating the years that I thought he was deservant based on other years with so much talent we couldnt lose. like in 07'. I only gave him he nod that year because 16-0 is kind of hard to dispute but we rolled that year for the most part

[/QUOTE]

You slapped me Triple? I failed to see that as I was not trying to get into any argument with you. You're an honest and unbiased poster, don't fall into the Rusty trap of trying to "win" every discussion you have.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are Patriots fans really that bitter about the Broncos being a good team that we have to bash them every chance we get?

[/QUOTE]

Where is the Bronco bashing here?

[/QUOTE]

All over the place, not specifically on this thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I find it funny that Rusty accuses other posters being the same poster on here.  It is obvious they are not, you can clearly tell, yet Rusty continues to keep acting like they are.  What a fraud!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, TFB, but what's the use? When Rusty is right he's right...

The only post of mine that he pretends not to see is KC/Denver challenge I offered where he'd have to leave the forum for a whole month. God forbid!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I find it funny that Rusty accuses other posters being the same poster on here.  It is obvious they are not, you can clearly tell, yet Rusty continues to keep acting like they are.  What a fraud!

[/QUOTE]

Even funnier is that he probably has more fake accounts than the rest of the board combined.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Even funnier is that he probably has more fake accounts than the rest of the board combined.

[/QUOTE]

^Dumber than a bag of rocks as is TFB12. You two idiots are being taken by Bustchise, you idiots.

[/QUOTE]

Guess what imbecile? I don't care who is bustchise and who isn't. I do care that you are a liar and an idiot and need to be bludgeoned daily for that permanent flaw in your essence.

6. This post has been removed.