Coin toss vs. Jests

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Coin toss vs. Jests

If we we win the coin toss, i hope we go on offense first, score and make them play from behind fromthe start of the game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Coin toss vs. Jests

Defer. Stay with what got you here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Send Criss Angel out for the coin toss.  Maybe we can receive at the start of both halves.  (get the wind too)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Put the Jets on offense first.  They don't have one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

NO WAY, goes against everything BB does. In my opinion, by receiving the ball in the 2nd half you can either turn momentum back your way or build upon a lead. Our offense can tend to start off slow and would rather have them come out in the 2nd ready to score, much like last weeks game against the Lions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Coin toss vs. Jests:
    [QUOTE]If we we win the coin toss, i hope we go on offense first, score and make them play from behind fromthe start of the game
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

That's a sound plan, but I like getting the ball to start the 2nd half.  If we're down a bit, we can make adjustments and get the ball first.  If we're up, we can make adjustments and fatten the lead.  That said, in this game, I can envision BB putting the O on the field first - and I wouldn't complain one bit (especially if we scored) - LOL :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

Nothing is worse then coming out the 2nd half and going 3 and out.  I say lets take the ball 1st and tire out the jets d.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

too much pride at stake and animosity towards the jets. i think the outcome will be different from the last.

1) pats d-line is playing much better than in wk 2. i think they will beat the jets o-line. granted, the jets has a better ground game than any other opponent they've played. stopping that ground game will be key. the jets know that the pats will be keying on that, so they will try to take advantage of that.

2) the past secondary has shown ability to play stellar quarters. they just need to play more consistently across four quarters.

i really believe that the pats d is much better than the stats are indicating.

3) pats did not have a running game earlier in the year. addition of mankins + getting screamed at by brady during the pitt game has inspired the o-loine to open up lanes for the two backs. the pats o-line will outgrind the jets d-line.

4) chemistry between tb and the WRs and TEs is really developing.

it won't be as close as most people think. in fact, it won't even feel like a close game.

pats 34 - jets 24

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

in other words, coin toss won't matter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

only time it would matter if they were playing the same schedule they played the bal playoff game. if i am not mistaken that was the game when they were fighting against the sun for the first quarter and it really affected them.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Coin toss vs. Jests:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Coin toss vs. Jests : Funny, they had an offense against the patsies and the patsies didn't against the Jets.  Big talk from the losers.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Well PhatRex - the Jets put it to us in the first game, so you do have bragging rights.  But say, if the Pats beat the Jets next Monday, will you come around this site?  Just wondering if you're one of the multitudes of other team's fans, coming in here talking your team up, but strangly never return after the Pats win.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Put the Jets on offense first.  They don't have one.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

doesn't look like it lately does it, they've been winning on luck and paying off the refs, they're becomimg the new dolts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]The regular patsie fans do the same.  It was like that after the Jets and Browns beatings.  Personally, I'd rather they be gone than listen to the crying about the refs or how some player was holding someone else etc.  To this day they are still making excuses about the the 2007 superbowl choke. 

Don't know what fans you're listening to.  The Jets and Browns pretty much kicked our backsides, don't see how anyone can disagree with that given the outcome.  As far as excuses about the 2007 SB, we got beat - nothing to do but tip your cap to the better team.  Speaking of SB's, when was the last time the Jets played in the big game?  Were you even alive.  I find it kind of funny, you'd be here busting our chops over a SB loss (after three wins) and yet your team hasn't been to the big game since Timothy Leary was relavent.  On the other hand, we've been 6 times and are 3-3 - yes, three rings.....to the Jets' (what's that number?) - oh yeah, one back when PhatRex was but a glimmer in his Mom's eye and his Dad's loins.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE] To this day they are still making excuses about the the 2007 superbowl choke. 

at least we got to the SB dumba$$

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OriginalPudge. Show OriginalPudge's posts

There were two holds on Mannings "miracle" pass thats for sure.  There is film of that everywhere.  That being said officials miss calls what can you do.  Thats not what won them the game.  A couple of circus catches and desperation plays that went their way won them the game.  As a Jets fan with all the post season success you guys have been having lol wouldnt you have just killed for a chance to have even been in that Superbowl.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Coin toss vs. Jests:
    [QUOTE]If we we win the coin toss, i hope we go on offense first, score and make them play from behind fromthe start of the game
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

If the Jets win the coin toss, they are definitely going to kick away to begin the game.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Patriots are going to defer their choice to the second half if possible.  Somebody or other has realized that the team that receives in the second half has a slightly higher chance of winning.  Maybe defenses start to feel exhausted around halftime, and one extra drive in the second half for your team helps.