Re: Cold Hard FB Facts
posted at 1/5/2011 9:43 AM EST
In Response to Re: Cold Hard FB Facts
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cold Hard FB Facts : The only loss for Brady was last year when he had 3 broken ribs, yet you somehow pretend it on;y gets MORE difficult just for NE, even though they are at home. Brady is what 27-1 at home, since 2007? Has Belichick even lost a game (ever) coming off a Bye week? How is the road not tougher for NE's Divisional round opponent?
Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
Man your english teacher must have hated you. You've totally missed the point.
Lets make it elementary for you:
* the poster was initially worried about the pats playoff prospects given their poor defensive passer rating through their first 10 games.
* his opinion, through Byrne's column, however has changed because the pats defensive passer rating got substantially better due to great play over the final 6 games.
* my point was that the pats final 6 games were played against substandard QB's which helped the defense improve its defensive passer rating.
* In the playoffs, with the exception of Sanchez, the pats will face significantly better QB's which will make things more difficult for them.
* my point had nothing to do with whether or not things will be more difficult for the pats opponents. that's a given.
Finally, this was not even an indictment of the pats - more of the column - or at least the poster's response to the column. In fact, I specifically noted that the pats had a very good record (aside from their poor defensive passer rating) over the first 10 games and that is what should matter.
Russ - your ineptitude (or at least your inability to comprehend due to blind loyalty) is occassionally exhausting.