colin COWHERD has the PATS ranked 13th on his power meter, agree?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

colin COWHERD has the PATS ranked 13th on his power meter, agree?

he did this on tuesday, too busy to post. he is not a hater, very objective... has called both tb and bb the best ever in the past. just isnt sold on us or the d. had us as high as 5th to start the year. many are lookin at this week's game as a major measuring stick esp for the defense. if we shut out atlanta and put up 30 points (atleast 20 from the o), we will be on the map. we are on very shaky q or buzz ground right about now. we are viewed as the most shaky of the undefeateds. many even are putting the jabro dolphs ahead of us over the long haul.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: colin COWHERD has the PATS ranked 13th on his power meter, agree?

Can't bear listening to Coward.  My mother knows more about sports than this "jabro".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

SBNation website has them ranked 3rd.  ESPN 5th.  Cowherd...?  I can't listen to that crap.  shut it off many times.

The guy hates hockey.  Won't talk about it. That's all you need to know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

dunno, where's the list?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Colin also said Kaepernick is the most dangerous QB in the nfl at the start of the season. 

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I kind of like it when we get panned by the media. It gives us great motivation to improve and I certainly think that's what is going to happen with this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Pats are last in offensive yds per play

last in Red zone Offense

towards the Top in D categories

All against rookie Qbs annd one who lost his job

Their best win is against the jests

beating a good team is needed to be ranked higher

But this is the NFL -there are playoffs So it Doesn't mean anything

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Cowherd likes to stir the pot and doing this is one way to really get people rilled up. Cowherd is on the radio to entertain and that's it, I don't take much of what he says seriously.

He also is picking the Falcons for the spread this week and I hope we destroy the Falcons just to hear his back tracking.

The Pats, however, do have many questions marks and without DA and Gronk this weeks game won't be easy. Brady cant miss big play opportunities like last week and our defense just need to keep up the hard work to help this team win. By week 10 or 11 many many "experts" will be changing their tune and proclaiming they knew the Pats would gel, get healthy and dominate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

It's not just who you beat and how well you beat them, it's who your opponents in turn beat.  At this point we can take the average of a number of rather tenuous links all the way through the NFL, from any team to any other team. 

I have the Patriots as #3 in the NFL in part because the AFC East has yet to lose a non-divisional game.  All three Patriot opponents have been playing as roughly 7-9 teams.  New England squeaked by two of them and beat the other one soundly.  That's about what 11-5 teams do to 7-9 teams, so New England is an 11-5 team.

My ratings don't reflect the possibility that both Gronk and Danny Amendola will take the field Sunday night. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

It's not just who you beat and how well you beat them, it's who your opponents in turn beat.  At this point we can take the average of a number of rather tenuous links all the way through the NFL, from any team to any other team. 

I have the Patriots as #3 in the NFL in part because the AFC East has yet to lose a non-divisional game.  All three Patriot opponents have been playing as roughly 7-9 teams.  New England squeaked by two of them and beat the other one soundly.  That's about what 11-5 teams do to 7-9 teams, so New England is an 11-5 team.

Interesting concepts-

I think maybe a little too early. there have been so many last minute wins that records seem to get skewed. In a way that could not be reflective of true strength. but as we all know it does not measure the upside. which we are all projecting

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No team with Brady as QB and BB as HC would be the 13th best.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Damn, I wanted us to be the week 3 champion.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

See, that is what I mean. He falls for trendy things like that. Kaeperenick stuggled mightily last night against a bad defense.

Read Option not sustainable.  As suggested, Kaepernick, exposed.

Christ, go read Kyle Shanahan's quote on the Read Option from today.  He's right.

Now we know what happened to Tim Tebow.  Tebow was a marginal quarterback, but the Read Option has faded.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Cowherd is very intelligent, but I've also heard him make many mistakes in analyzing our team.  He is very good with cap concepts, coaching up, flying under the radar and how that is a BB staple with these teams, and realizing the Rex Ryan/Jets approach, but he also makes mistakes not knowing details with the Pats.

He sometimes falls for the trendy, out of the box teams in Sept.   lmao

Colin wants to be "interesting"  and he is .  what I like about him is he doesn't have to be right

The only thing he keeps repeating is that Gronk is worth only 1pt when setting the odds. but the odds are mainly set to get bettors and  when you take away the best red zone player, receiver and blocker from your team -it could mean you don't win the game -and I believe that with Gronk 

And then I heard Colin say one time missing Gronk cost the Pats, hmm

Colin is a pats fan, but he tries to be solid and not a homer . I like him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Cowherd is very intelligent, but I've also heard him make many mistakes in analyzing our team.  He is very good with cap concepts, coaching up, flying under the radar and how that is a BB staple with these teams, and realizing the Rex Ryan/Jets approach, but he also makes mistakes not knowing details with the Pats.

He sometimes falls for the trendy, out of the box teams in Sept.   lmao

Colin wants to be "interesting"  and he is .  what I like about him is he doesn't have to be right

The only thing he keeps repeating is that Gronk is worth only 1pt when setting the odds. but the odds are mainly set to get bettors and  when you take away the best red zone player, receiver and blocker from your team -it could mean you don't win the game -and I believe that with Gronk 

And then I heard Colin say one time missing Gronk cost the Pats, hmm

Colin is a pats fan, but he tries to be solid and not a homer . I like him

I like him too, because he gets it. But, he had some premise recently (forget what it was), where he was 100% wrong and I could  have called up and completely embarrassed him. He didn't have his homework done on the topic.  

His takes usually mirror mine when it comes to isolating patterns like certain kinds of coaches, gimmick offenses, why what BB does is so consistently strong, etc.

Probably the most intelligent, rational and objective talking head they have at ESPN. In fact, he is.

agreed, I enjoy listening to the Herd.  I still lol when I think of last season when he repeatedly called Wade Phillips a "low testosterone mushroom with a headset"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Cowherd is smart but he sometimes does stupid things for ratings (his race baiting BS about John Wall for example). 

I thought Sports Nation stunk when he was on it. 

Well it still stinks. 

The area he is most expert in is college football and he deserves credit for how closely he studies it. I'm not a fan of it but he nails it. 

He'd be better if he could acknowledge his own biases instead of trying to be "objective" all the time. His smartest guy in the room stuff gets old. He's not that smart. What he is, is a gifted broadcaster. 

I'm ok with where he ranked the Pats. We have some things to prove as a team, no biggie. If we beat Atlanta the ranking will go up, and so on. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Cowherd is smart but he sometimes does stupid things for ratings (his race baiting BS about John Wall for example). 

Well it still stinks. 

The area he is most expert in is college football and he deserves credit for how closely he studies it. I'm not a fan of it but he nails it. 

He'd be better if he could acknowledge his own biases instead of trying to be "objective" all the time. His smartest guy in the room stuff gets old. He's not that smart. What he is, is a gifted broadcaster. 

I'm ok with where he ranked the Pats. We have some things to prove as a team, no biggie. If we beat Atlanta the ranking will go up, and so on. 

Fair enough but that shrill whiney voice going off on every topical argument known to man...  where's the mute button.  Maybe if he just stuck to NFL I could listen.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Well it still stinks. 

he now has us #7!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts