Collie cut too.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Collie cut too.

After cutting Cole and Collie, Pats have two open roster spots.  It will be interesting to see who fills them.  Both Collie and Cole could be candidates to return if needed.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Collie cut too.

i bet $10,000,000.00 Collie was cut to make roster room for Richard Seymour. That's chump change to Oprah, suckers!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I'm very sad to see this cut.  With the injuries they've had at WR I doubt he comes back this late in the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

i bet $10,000,000.00 Collie was cut to make roster room for Richard Seymour. That's chump change to Oprah, suckers!

It is a move to make room for Randy Moss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

KT must be healthy enough to go this week

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Tydog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bingo and the other spot probably filled by Davis or green with mccourty doubtful.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to Tydog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bingo and the other spot probably filled by Davis or green with mccourty doubtful.

[/QUOTE]

Of course, KT is already on the roster, so there will still be an open spot if just one DB is elevated.  

According to Reiss, the practice squad (which hasn't yet been updated on the Pats' website) now consists of:

OL Braxston Cave 
    LB Ja'Gared Davis 
    DB Kanorris Davis 
    OT Jordan Devey 
    OT R.J. Dill 
    DT Marcus Forston 
    DB Justin Green 
    RB Sam McGuffie

I could see a both Green and K. Davis elevated, but could also see Forston, J. Davis, or one of the OLs elevated too. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Is there a chance they don't fill the spots at all?  If Cole and collie weren't going to be active for gameday and neither would any PS guys whats the sense, if we need collie or cole for playoffs I"m sure they'll be available no???  Just a thought maybe a dumb one lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

[QUOTE]

It is a move to make room for Randy Moss.

[/QUOTE]

I heard it would free up cap room to trade for calvin johnson.....and Dez Bryant. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

It will be nice to see our offense at better health, of course the o line is beat to hell but I am eager to see if Dobson or  KT can be a redzone threat. Those 2 with Edelman, Danny and a healthy run game will be fun to watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is there a chance they don't fill the spots at all?  If Cole and collie weren't going to be active for gameday and neither would any PS guys whats the sense, if we need collie or cole for playoffs I"m sure they'll be available no???  Just a thought maybe a dumb one lol

[/QUOTE]

I doubt BB would have cut them if he didn't think he needed their roster slots for someone else.  There are a lot of guys on the injury report, so I'm sure BB wants a full 53-man roster to ensure he has enough guys ready to go on game day. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Terrell Owens will be walking thru that door

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I doubt BB would have cut them if he didn't think he needed their roster slots for someone else.  There are a lot of guys on the injury report, so I'm sure BB wants a full 53-man roster to ensure he has enough guys ready to go on game day. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the more I think about it, your reason and even if they didn't plan on activating either and not calling anyone up most likely Bill would keep them on the team still just so they could get a paycheck they work hard and make short money