Collins Was A Monster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Collins Was A Monster

Coming out party for him.  i can't wait to see how this guy develops.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Collins Was A Monster

Thanks bb for drafting him.

i think the d is actually pretty darn good. Dennard and Talib look healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's played pretty well the last few weeks but today just exploded. He looked like a missile on the sack.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks bb for drafting him.

i think the d is actually pretty darn good. Dennard and Talib look healthy.

[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute, I thought people arund here thought bb was a bad drafter

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Perhaps a star was born tonight, the guy already had an outstanding game even before the INT

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Coming out party for him.  i can't wait to see how this guy develops.

[/QUOTE]
    yup.. hes go huge upside too. we know hes a tremendous athlete one of the best on the team but it looks like he gets it too. hes going to star in this league imo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

All the injuries this season have really allowed a whole lot of guys to show their A game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He really shows something as a rusher as well, it will be interesting when he develops a couple of pass rush moves...maybe gets a little stronger, but he can cover right now. He might be our best linebacker right now.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

He is very fast

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All the injuries this season have really allowed a whole lot of guys to show their A game.

[/QUOTE]

So simple yet true...guys had to step up and play and ya gotta tip your hat to them..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He really shows something as a rusher as well, it will be interesting when he develops a couple of pass rush moves...maybe gets a little stronger, but he can cover right now. He might be our best linebacker right now.

[/QUOTE]

Certainly the best lb tonight. Tons of skill. The sky is the limit for this kid

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's played pretty well the last few weeks but today just exploded. He looked like a missile on the sack.

[/QUOTE]
    he sure did.. guys like him make the plays that win games. his stat sheet alone shows he was everywhere.

if you look at the defense even with some of the injuries there are playmakers all over it. different than what weve seen in a few years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB is the best GM and coach of all time. I've never seen someone know the way to pull talent and tweak things like this.  It's just so ridiculous.

Babe, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, and even a tool like Zeltgeist and many others are all on a suicide watch.

The joy of all of this is just tremendous. The utter joy of this.

Christ, even LT on NFL Network is gushing.

BB is the run away COTY and GM of the Year and it's just flat out, NOT CLOSE.

[/QUOTE]

Ya I cannot believe lt, saying some nice things about bb and the pats 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I though Collins was a bust, at least that is what I was told by the "realistic" posters on this board. I guess I should just stick with my own opinion.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB is the best GM and coach of all time. I've never seen someone know the way to pull talent and tweak things like this.  It's just so ridiculous.

Babe, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, and even a tool like Zeltgeist and many others are all on a suicide watch.

[/QUOTE]

Ya I cannot believe lt, saying some nice things about bb and the pats 

[/QUOTE]

They have nothing else to say.   If they try to troll they lose credibility. It's comical.

I'm loving it watching them squirm.

[/QUOTE]
    Settle down there cowboy, this guy is essentially our first round pick...guess what? We are supposed to find a defensive player that can play once in a while (even in the second round). Now I don't want to go listing the 500 free agents we've signed over the last 5 years that were total busts or the 100 guys we've drafted...I just want to enjoy this guy who is good.

I've said all along I thought he was good - even a liar like you can't deny that - so it's nice to see him play well. And what did you think was going to happen?? We were going to lose to the Colts at home? Did you think that? No? Then why are you peeing your pants and acting like you "told everyone"? Everyone thought they were going to win this game...I did...I don't think you'll find one guy who didn't. Just like you won't find one guy that said Collins was a bust.

So settle down, you don't have crdibility, you lost that when you said "Brady craps down his leg in the playoffs"...well to be honest you lost credibility the moment you opened your mouth and rugurgitated stupidity all over this forum...even you know that:) Cheers!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I've been saying it for weeks. Mayo and Collins are going to kill it next season.

Our defense is going to be top 5 if they stay healthy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Fantastic game by Collins.  He can cover, he has speed!   Hey RallyC...Spikes who? LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL!^^

Cupcake ran away from the game thread when Dennard had two picks, Hightower 1 and Collins 1 with a brilliant game overall from Collins.

BB is the greatest coach and GM of all time.

Brady almost looked annoyed it wasn't about him in the press conference, which is an incredible concern. Every time they asked him about everyone else's great game, he seemed annoyed.

I am very concerned about Brady, actually. 

[/QUOTE]

So now you're a mind reader? How do you almost look annoyed?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL!^^

Cupcake ran away from the game thread when Dennard had two picks, Hightower 1 and Collins 1 with a brilliant game overall from Collins.

BB is the greatest coach and GM of all time.

Brady almost looked annoyed it wasn't about him in the press conference, which is an incredible concern. Every time they asked him about everyone else's great game, he seemed annoyed.

I am very concerned about Brady, actually. 

[/QUOTE]

You have got to be out of your mind! I watched the very same press conference...he walked out to that podium smiling ear to ear...he never stopped. He answered every question the same as he always does, with class.

Yeah I'm sure at 35 Brady wants to go home with a concussion or bruised ribs, rather than comfy, healthy and with a victory. You can't be this delusional, can you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    well hes obviously done a great job because teams dont make it to the playoffs let alone the conf championship game with the injuries the patriots have suffered. another impressive part of all of this is that it isnt one player who is responsible for the very good season. nobody has been spectacular but everyone has played well and most of all coached well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fantastic game by Collins.  He can cover, he has speed!   Hey RallyC...Spikes who?

[/QUOTE]

hey that was my thread title!

25. This post has been removed.