Colts AFC Champs celebration tour.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Colts AFC Champs celebration tour.....

I heard on EEI Dolts are having an AFC champions tour of the state with 6 appearances with the AFC Championship trophy...I wonder if more than 11 people will show up each time.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Colts AFC Champs celebration tour.....

Heard they are already lining up and are 1 deep.

I heard they were going to have rides.

And Floats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Just got on this thread, and was gonna post something...but man, those pics said it all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Yeah, and they won two AFC championships, won the first super bowl, choked on the next. Do the Dolts always have excuses?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Colts AFC Champs celebration tour.....:
    [QUOTE]Heard they are already lining up and are 1 deep. I heard they were going to have rides. And Floats.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

LOL, the pictures you posted look more like people from West Virginia. In all fairness I've been through Indiana many times and the people there look pretty normal, they're not a bunch of hicks like many on the board say.

But to have an AFC Championship is pretty lame. especially after on 11 fans showed up at the airport to greet them from their loss in the super bowl.