Colts are 4 point favorites in Superbowl.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fox-Spooky-Mulder. Show Fox-Spooky-Mulder's posts

Re: Colts are 4 point favorites in Superbowl.

As unimpressive at your lame trolling

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

LOL!  more love for the DOLTS......They have not had many impressive wins this season....many lucky games.....they should definately be the underdogs......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

ALL OF AMERICA WILL BE CHEERING FOR THE SAINTS!!!!

Whats so f-ing special about the Dolts win today? They pulled away from a team in the fourth quarter who backed into the playoffs because they were so bad yet had a lead on the Dolts into the third quarter.
    Oh yeah - Forgot the special rules that only apply in Indy like you can spear the visiting QB on a late hit with your helmet and you must give the Colts an automatic 15 yards for "touching" the face mask.
    Plus a lucky bounce up to Reggie Wayne.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Still waiting walton for you to answer my last post and the other thread about the colts. Seriously your kidding yourself if you think the colts are that much better than everyone else, let alone the saints. Who BTW deserved to win this game. How does Minne. deserve to win when the turned the ball over so much and couldnt beat up on a D that is vunerable. Yes the colts are one of the best teams in the league, but your foolish if you think their head and shoulders above, say the SAINTS, or Vikes LOL. The colts are only a notch above if that, cmon pretend to have a something in your head besides hay and dirt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaws213. Show jaws213's posts

Well let's just look at Pats games this year, Should have definitely won at Indy and blown out at NO. I would think the Saints definitely have a chance!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Pymus, no matter how good or bad your post may be that stupid quote at the bottom is always going to make you look foolish. I really cant believe anyone could would buy that pseudo-common man BULLCHIT. I cant understand how anyone could be so gullable, but need to be reminded that these same morons voted for and thought W did a helluva job. 

"Helluva job Brownie" , as New Orleans is fu!king drowning!
    Seriously, maybe the least curious, dumbest jackazz to sit in oval office!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

JAWS, the Saints "mosdef" have a chance, in fact Id say its 50/50. Both teams have great QB's, very good o-lines, dynamic, versatile rec corp, and a fast opportunistic D's with some pretty good talent on them. But something that really bothers me is when people say how we should have won at Indy. Yea we could have and maybe should have, but that goes both ways. We could have also easily lost to Buffalo twice, Balt, and if Carolina had an actual QB they would have kicked are azz. If you wanna talk about Indy and possibly being 11-5, this team could be 8-8 or 7-9.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

That's why they play the game!  Go Saints!