Colts are Done in 2009!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Colts are Done in 2009!!

You might as well  stick a folk into them...as its' been reported that Colts' back-up QB Jim Sorgi has been placed on IR: http://www.indystar.com/article/20091209/SPORTS03/912090387/1100/Colts-put-Sorgi-on-IR-sign-tackle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Colts are Done in 2009!!

Peyton can take it easy knowing there's no pressure of losing his job for while. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Without Sorgi they are finished!!!  What do you have to say about that dogg?  BTW, how does a guy lick that get injured?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Colts are Done in 2009!!:
    [QUOTE]     You might as well  stick a folk into them...as its' been reported that Colts' back-up QB Jim Sorgi has been placed on IR: http://www.indystar.com/article/20091209/SPORTS03/912090387/1100/Colts-put-Sorgi-on-IR-sign-tackle
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

They are almost done for 2009.  Soon they'll be resting their players for the playoffs that start in January of 2010.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I heard Spergon Wynn is available so all is not lost yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Colts are Done in 2009!!:
    [QUOTE]     You might as well  stick a folk into them...as its' been reported that Colts' back-up QB Jim Sorgi has been placed on IR: http://www.indystar.com/article/20091209/SPORTS03/912090387/1100/Colts-put-Sorgi-on-IR-sign-tackle
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    TEX:
    I would have to agree. Costly blow to the Colts. I didn't know you could dislocate a shoulder holding a clipboard? Learn something new every day.

I thought they were toast before [for 2 obvious reasons: 23-17 OT & 28-24 at INDY] and this only clarifies my perspective. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I thought this was going to be a reprisal of an old "Colts are done in 2009" thread from the pre-season.  My favorite statement from this board during that period was, "I don't consider the Colts to be serious competition for the Patriots this year.  Pittsburgh and San Diego are our main competition."  Fast forward to week 13 and the Colts can wrap up home field advantage with a win over Denver...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I read that Sorgi made $900,000 this year.  Not a bad gig.  He played 1 snap this year and it wasn't even a pass.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Curtis Painter has better Clipboard Holding Strength.  #1 thing they look for when drafting a back up QB.  Critical.