Colts brought the noise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Colts brought the noise

Again, not that it affected the outcome of the game (teams should be able to win on the road in a noisy environment, regardless of where the noise is coming from), but check your TiVo's from 4 minutes remaining and onward.

There was one incident where the Patriots returned from a timeout and you could almost tell that the sound guys at the Lucas Oil Stadium turned the volume up.  No discernible shouts of Go Defense! or anything game specific; just general shouts.

Then they pan to the crowd, and most of them aren't cheering.

If most of them aren't cheering, WHERE IS ALL THAT NOISE COMING FROM?

Just a side thought independent of the outcome of the game, but every time they showed the crowd, most of them didn't even have their mouths open.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

Re: Colts brought the noise

In Response to Colts brought the noise:
    [QUOTE]Again, not that it affected the outcome of the game (teams should be able to win on the road in a noisy environment, regardless of where the noise is coming from), but check your TiVo's from 4 minutes remaining and onward. There was one incident where the Patriots returned from a timeout and you could almost tell that the sound guys at the Lucas Oil Stadium turned the volume up.  No discernible shouts of Go Defense! or anything game specific; just general shouts. Then they pan to the crowd, and most of them aren't cheering. If most of them aren't cheering, WHERE IS ALL THAT NOISE COMING FROM? Just a side thought independent of the outcome of the game, but every time they showed the crowd, most of them didn't even have their mouths open.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Your mom's mouth was open so I put my junk in it and that seemed to shut her up...bbbbbbaaaaaaaawwwwwww Scoreboard loser!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Colts brought the noise

No you didn't just...

Oh my, you did. 

You should be ashamed of yourself.