Colts Cannot Sell Out Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Colts Cannot Sell Out Game

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't believe some of the arguments that go on in this forum... 6 pages for this?

Are all games sold out now?

[/QUOTE]

Just look at the idiot OP.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, afterall, a 1st overall pick's first home playoff game IN A DOME  not being sold out isn't news or anything like that.

LOL @ Bustchise.

YOUR "life mission" is to sign in and out of your different troll names to make it seem like you have allies here, Bustchise.

Sad, scary, but also comical.

Regardless, your jealousy of our organization, market, fans, traditions, etc, is DELICIOUS.

[/QUOTE]

Last time I'll post this for you. Let me guess, I went out and bought a sweatshirt made in 1994 just to prove to you I'm a Pats fan? LOL if you're too daft to get it then I guess that is your problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah, afterall, a 1st overall pick's first home playoff game IN A DOME  not being sold out isn't news or anything like that.

LOL @ Bustchise.

YOUR "life mission" is to sign in and out of your different troll names to make it seem like you have allies here, Bustchise.

Sad, scary, but also comical.

Regardless, your jealousy of our organization, market, fans, traditions, etc, is DELICIOUS.

Last time I'll post this for you. Let me guess, I went out and bought a sweatshirt made in 1994 just to prove to you I'm a Pats fan? LOL if you're too daft to get it then I guess that is your problem.

[/QUOTE]

Nice try bustchise. Of course with your jealousy you own Patriot gear to go with your Brady blow up doll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The first time an NFL playoff game might not sell out with the owner Tweeting his concern about a blackout is not news?

Why is it "ridiculous"?

Your jealousy is delicious!

First time an NFL playoff game MIGHT not sell out?  Bengals also had many tickets left to sell yesterday. 

Did you really seriously think they wouldn't sell enough tickets and a playoff game would be blacked out?  Come on, where you born last night?

BTW, Thread title is a joke.

What am I jealous about? LMAO! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh Busty!  Good thing you signed in as MeadowLand Mike after you just posted as Bungy Bill.

We're all so confused!

bawahha

[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I can't beleive you caught me.  How is one to fool a 150+ IQ genius with a photographic memory?  Did you get more sleep last night, Mr President, or were you up till 2 AM posting again?  

Hey, remember that time you tried to compare yourself to JFK to deflect from your loserdom?  That was awesome!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The first time an NFL playoff game might not sell out with the owner Tweeting his concern about a blackout is not news?

Why is it "ridiculous"?

[/QUOTE]

First time an NFL playoff game MIGHTnot sell out?  Bengals also had many tickets left to sell yesterday. 

Did you really seriously think they wouldn't sell enough tickets and a playoff game would be blacked out?  Come on, where you born last night?

BTW, Thread title is a joke.

[/QUOTE]

Aparently, everyone is jealous of Rustyie and his photographic memory.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh Busty!  Good thing you signed in as MeadowLand Mike after you just posted as Bungy Bill.

We're all so confused!

bawahha

[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I can't beleive you caught me.  How is one to fool a 150+ IQ genius with a photographic memory?  Did you get more sleep last night, Mr President, or were you up till 2 AM posting again?  

Hey, remember that time you tried to compare yourself to JFK to deflect from your loserdom?  That was awesome!

[/QUOTE]

What did what please tell me that was a joke comparing himself to JFK?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

This is no discussion, its just you trying to get in some cheap shots at other franchises again. Re-read your first two posts on this thread if you think otherwise.

Say, hey! How's the BBdoll today? Do you still think I'm bustchise? LMAO@U

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why is it "ridiculous"?

[/QUOTE]

First time an NFL playoff game MIGHT not sell out?  Bengals also had many tickets left to sell yesterday. 

[/QUOTE]

Clearly, the attention of this thread, otherwise you wouldn't pretend this wasn't a popular topic of discussion.

All my trolls swoop in and either try to deflect from the topic or then cry like little girls when the discussion takes off, pretending it's a bad topic.

If you want to dance in and out of your little picture threads as some teenage-behaving fantasy sports dork, that's your business.

But the educated fans like to talk about the real topics like the first possible non-sellout of a playoff game for the 2012 #1 overall draft pick's first playoff home game, which ya know, kinda would have been historical.

lmao

My god, you're so dumb, but your jealousy is delicious.

I can always tell when I've gotten under a troll's skin.  The Pats trolls align with the non-Pats trolls.

You're a troll, TFB12.

[/QUOTE]

If anyone would know about defelcting it would be you.  That's your life.  

I suggest you re-read your own post to get a real idea of just what a loser you are.... let's pick out your favorite weird and/or creepy phrases....

"little girls" "trolls align" "jealousy is delicious"  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photoshopped!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Tell us, Rustyie, what does a team's level of draft pick from a previous year have to do with fans not paying outrageous ticket prices weeks in advance?   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The folks who do not buy tickets or go to these games have DirecTV's football package and can see the games in the comfort of 70 degrees, lounge chairs, big screen TVs and very inexpensive food and drink.  Other than for the Colts, a dome, given the forecasted weather in Cincy and GB, seems that is the reason.

[/QUOTE]

That sounds logical but then how do you explain that Philly is sold out and it's going to be 22 at kickoff Saturday Night.

[/QUOTE]

It's Philly and they are a great sports town.

[/QUOTE]
    philadelphia is the sixth largest MSA in the US.  They have a population to cover any issues.  It has nothing to do with being a great sports town. 

[/QUOTE]

You're clearly a moron. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Philly sports, that is a top 3 sports town in the country. Period. Their fans are loonybirds and passionate.

1. Boston

2. Philly/NY

3. NY/Philly

It's just the way it is and you clearly haven't traveled around this country much.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Boston is number one.  After all, it only takes six of the United States to support 3 professional franchises.  Whereas in NY/NJ metro alone you only have a measly 9 franchises.

[/QUOTE

The playoff games aren't on D-TV. All playoff games are network broadcasts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We're all so confused!

bawahha

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't compare myself to JFK, moron.  I said some people don't need 8 full hours of asleep.  JFK happens to be infamous for that.  He only slept like 3 hours a night or something.

This was when Bustchise claimed he was posting from Golapogus Islands on a business retreat for AMC Movie Theaters.

bawhahahah

[/QUOTE]

Iam a moron cause  asked if it was a joke? come on man I didnt see thepost so asked.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is no discussion, its just you trying to get in some cheap shots at other franchises again. Re-read your first two posts on this thread if you think otherwise.

Say, hey! How's the BBdoll today? Do you still think I'm bustchise? LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

The entire board, at least the intelligent ones, KNOWS you are Bustchise, moron. You exposed that board name a long, long time ago. Remember, Busty? You got caught using Bustchise language, word choice and tone.  

Signing in and out to try to fool us on the same thread doesn't work.

[/QUOTE]

Caught again.  My tone (aka, calling you an idiot, moron, tool, pedo, creep) is very very unique.  And language is unable to be mocked.  I guess my jealousy is delicious.

Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha!  What a loser.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

The entire board, at least the intelligent ones, KNOWS you are Bustchise, moron. You exposed that board name a long, long time ago. Remember, Busty? You got caught using Bustchise language, word choice and tone.  

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was "caught"? WOW! Nice job smart guy! I laid the "bustchise language" on pretty thick for comedic effect. Sorry it went over your big head.

I also use "rusty language" so I must be you too. Stop talking to yourself! My god, seek it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We're all so confused!

bawahha

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't compare myself to JFK, moron.  I said some people don't need 8 full hours of asleep.  JFK happens to be infamous for that.  He only slept like 3 hours a night or something.

This was when Bustchise claimed he was posting from Golapogus Islands on a business retreat for AMC Movie Theaters.

bawhahahah

[/QUOTE]

Iam a moron cau  asked if it was a joke? come on man I didnt see thepost so asked.

[/QUOTE]

sure ok bustchise

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was "caught"? WOW! Nice job smart guy! I laid the "bustchise language" on pretty thick for comedic effect. Sorry it went over your big head.

I also use "rusty language" so I must be you too. Stop talking to yourself! My god, seek it.

[/QUOTE]

nice try, bustchise.  Your jealousy is delicious.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

I have never heard of a playoff game being blacked out before and doubt even if it didnt sell it wouldnt be blacked out due to rating.

[/QUOTE]

yeah it would be funny if a team allowed the game not to be sold out and put the stupid NFL  on the frikkin spot.

They are just posturing at this point trying to uphold the failed policy dating back decades....   Blackmailing people into buying tickets...  How pathetic.  For a billion dollar industry.  ... 

Lets get Roger Goodell out there front and center for the announcement.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Clearly, the attention of this thread, otherwise you wouldn't pretend this wasn't a popular topic of discussion.

All my trolls swoop in and either try to deflect from the topic or then cry like little girls when the discussion takes off, pretending it's a bad topic.

If you want to dance in and out of your little picture threads as some teenage-behaving fantasy sports dork, that's your business.

But the educated fans like to talk about the real topics like the first possible non-sellout of a playoff game for the 2012 #1 overall draft pick's first playoff home game, which ya know, kinda would have been historical.

lmao

My god, you're so dumb, but your jealousy is delicious.

I can always tell when I've gotten under a troll's skin.  The Pats trolls align with the non-Pats trolls.

You're a troll, TFB12.

[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, I am so jealous of the attention a thread gets. 

This thread is rediculous, did you really think a playoff game would get blacked out?  Or is this just another attention getting type thread for you?

BTW, this is a football forum, nobody is going to judge you and cast you out because you agree about something with a fan from another team.

I imagine in real life you ask people what team the cheer for before you agree with them.

You have issues Rusty, you need to seek help.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is some real educated discussion! One liners riddled with insult after insult. Atta boy, keep up the good work!

"One of the worst pro rsports markets in the country.  How embarrassing for Underpants."

"Cincy is also a crap market.  What is the 3rd crap sports market, Krap?"