Colts fan on Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Colts fan on Sunday

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Re: Colts fan on Sunday

this is either the best photoshop ive ever seen, or you managed to find this picture somewhere on the internets... eitherway, its very entertaining at 2am mountain time

keep up the great work man!

(hope you dont mind i usually repost your great pictures on my facebook!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha!  All I did with this one was add the Brady is good thought bubble. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

still amazing.  cant wait to see what you do with tebow in a few weeks, ill be sure to hang it on my friends fridge when hes not looking lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Colts fan on Sunday:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Hey, brother TFB! Where did you stumble upon this photo of UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(gggg)???

LOL!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Can't be Underdogggg.  UD6 is an overweight, mustachioed 52 year old woman.  She just comes here because she fell in love with Rusty.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

We've always said that is good. 

What we'll really be saying, "We miss a healthy Peyton Manning, the GOAT."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Can you photo shop a picture of a goat with Peyton's face?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

We've always said that is good. 

What we'll really be saying, "We miss a healthy Peyton Manning, the GOAT."

He does look like a GOAT, BUT he is not the goat, that belongs to icons like montana, bradshaw, aikman, brady, (the top 4 qb's with ringsss and not a RING, if he was the goat, he would have tom bradys rings, enjoy sundays beatdown in the razor, BB mite just run up the score on the clots, at least playtex will not be 4-9 vs brady over the last decade (still 4-8 vs TFB) losing record last time i checked, also g.o.a.t.s. do not have a 9-10 playoff record or have been bounced 7x one and done-not goat material, numbers do not lie, must s#ck being a clot fan 0-11 and soon to be 0-12!!!!  and we really can not forget that "infamous" pick 6 vs who dat nation on the grandest stage-again not goat material, you want goat material check out the qb's stats in the post season. montana has the most playoff wins at 16 4-0 in super bowls, with 11 td and 0 int, brady is second in playoff wins, only trails joe + they all have winning records in the post unlike gomer pyle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

BIC - The indianapolis colts have provided in 2009,2010, and this year exactly why Manning is the G O A T. 

I have given polian more credit than he probably deserves.  I gave dungy credit as a good but not great coach.  Its clear that the manning is the reason for all of the success the colts have had.  I figure if Manning were that with the Pats, they'd probably have at least 2 more sb victories. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Colts fan on Sunday:
    [QUOTE]We've always said that is good.  What we'll really be saying, "We miss a healthy Peyton Manning, the GOAT."
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Text edit????????????????????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Can't get by the prof.  I seem to be woefully inadequate in this department as of late (2 pick ups by you). 

Stick "Brady" in between "that" and "is".  Although I am sure you picked that up through the context clues of the previous posts. 

Although the writing itself is unacceptable on its own merits, I have noted that you don't really have a problem with my argument.  You are a smart man...except, of course, when you throw out inaccurate statements like "the colts haven't had PI called against them in 29 games."

Keep me honest Brad. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Come on, now . . . 

A real Colts fan would spill a lot more Cheetohs than that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Can you photo shop a picture of a goat with Peyton's face?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    Manning and a goat?  Never!!  Manning is not the Greatest Of All Time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Can you photo shop a picture of a goat with Peyton's face?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

That is Peyton's face

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

BIC - The indianapolis colts have provided in 2009,2010, and this year exactly why Manning is the G O A T. 

I have given polian more credit than he probably deserves.  I gave dungy credit as a good but not great coach.  Its clear that the manning is the reason for all of the success the colts have had.  I figure if Manning were that with the Pats, they'd probably have at least 2 more sb victories. 

IF if if, if gomer was on the pats, well they would either 1 or 0, 2009 2010 i do not remember the clots winning super bowls, still stuck on 1 (a ring) not RINGGGS, LIKE I SAID, NUMBERS DONT LIE, IF HE WAS THE GOAT, he would have a winning record in the money games, he would have rings like montana, brady, bradshaw, aikman, and he would not have thrown a nut breaking pick 6 when it really mattered, the only thing gomer is GOAT, he is the greatest of all time at losing games when it really matters, thank god the bears had a QB named rex grossman, because if they had a decent one, they wouldnt even have a ring, the clots are a JOKE of an organization, from the owner, to the crybaby polians, and what a great coach there in jim dumbwell, yep A WANNA BE DYNASTY, you have to win more than 1 to actually be classified as a DYNASTY, enjoy sucking for the rest of the year, hope you come back here monday after the pats destroy your candy arss team, 0-11, TALK ABOUT PATHETIC!!!  even when brady was out the clots won 18-15 w/cassell at QB, you think goldie locks, or the other one can keep it that close sunday??  Im guessing not, and just maybe BB drops 60 on you just like the saints did earlier this year, all is quiet here in clotville, you can hear the crickets chirp, no one is talking about the clots other than how bad they S#CK

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]We've always said that is good.  What we'll really be saying, "We miss a healthy Peyton Manning, the GOAT."
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Hey UD6 I actually find myself missing Peyton for this gamee because it was by far the most exciting game of the year in recent history. I think some of the highest watched regular season games were the Pats and Colts. Now I am not saying this will be a cakewalk because as soon as I say that Pats lay an egg and I look more foolish then my wife thinks I am :) but I must say, we SHOULD win this one.

Go Pats!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]Can't get by the prof.  I seem to be woefully inadequate in this department as of late (2 pick ups by you).  Stick "Brady" in between "that" and "is".  Although I am sure you picked that up through the context clues of the previous posts.  Although the writing itself is unacceptable on its own merits, I have noted that you don't really have a problem with my argument.  You are a smart man...except, of course, when you throw out inaccurate statements like "the colts haven't had PI called against them in 29 games." Keep me honest Brad. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Actually Dogggggg, hate to pile on, but GOMER isn't even the GOAT on the colts...everyone knows THAT was Johnny U on the REAL Colts teams in Baltimore....a team that NEVER would have taken the foot off of the gas when they had a chance to go 16-0....because they had guts.......YOUR colts may just do the opposite and go 0-16.  We will see in due time. As for the PI "incident" with you, I have explained that many times to you, but you refuse to accept it apparently, I heard several commentators on ESPN make that statement (as did several other posters on the board) and I think I  repeated it as such in my original post. YOU with your better research skills were able to find one or two instances where they did have a PI called on them..good for you...hope it gets you through the rest of this wonderful season...did they ever get a letter from the NFL apologizing for a BAD PI CALL???? You know like the one that we got after playing your colts in a big game??? 

If your team and its vaunted front office had any stones..you would have won at least one or two games by now and you might still get LUCKY in the draft.....if he even is interested in playing for your storied franchise...again time will tell. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Raptor - If anything you guys will get a good hearty laugh at my expense with this game.  Should be a blood bath.  We had Orlovsky in the preseason, and while he may end up being better than Painter (could he be worse?), he didn't distinguish himself then. 

colts fired their DC, thank goodness, but that is only one piece of their problem.  They've got to demonstrate some offensive competency (which to dat they haven't) to have any hope of even competing. 

Notice I did not say winning.  Colts would need some Sheen tiger blood for that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts fan on Sunday : Actually Dogggggg, hate to pile on, but GOMER isn't even the GOAT on the colts...everyone knows THAT was Johnny U on the REAL Colts teams in Baltimore....a team that NEVER would have taken the foot off of the gas when they had a chance to go 16-0....because they had guts.......YOUR colts may just do the opposite and go 0-16.  We will see in due time. As for the PI "incident" with you, I have explained that many times to you, but you refuse to accept it apparently, I heard several commentators on ESPN make that statement (as did several other posters on the board) and I think I  repeated it as such in my original post. YOU with your better research skills were able to find one or two instances where they did have a PI called on them..good for you...hope it gets you through the rest of this wonderful season...did they ever get a letter from the NFL apologizing for a BAD PI CALL???? You know like the one that we got after playing your colts in a big game???  If your team and its vaunted front office had any stones..you would have won at least one or two games by now and you might still get LUCKY in the draft.....if he even is interested in playing for your storied franchise...again time will tell. 
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]
    Come on prof.  You can't hindsight your comments.  You had your chance and chose to focus on the language problem.  Look on the bright side, likely your educational aptitude takes precendence over arguing (which is great), and my egregious mistake was all you could see.  

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Actually going to this game - probably my buddy and I will be 2 of perhaps 28 in attendance.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

I really don't understand some of these Pats fans.  I have been a loyal Pats fan since '67.  I can tell you this.  There is no opposing QB I feared more than Manning.  I didn't feel comfortable until about 5 minutes to go in a game and we were up by three scores and had the ball.

Is/was he better than Brady?  Not in my book.  Brady is better.  However, BOTH of them should be unanimous, first round elections to the Hall of Fame.  So, why this crazy need by some of our fans to trash Manning?  It is childish, stupid, and just plain reflects badly upon those saying those things.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I really don't understand some of these Pats fans.  I have been a loyal Pats fan since '67.  I can tell you this.  There is no opposing QB I feared more than Manning.  I didn't feel comfortable until about 5 minutes to go in a game and we were up by three scores and had the ball. Is/was he better than Brady?  Not in my book.  Brady is better.  However, BOTH of them should be unanimous, first round elections to the Hall of Fame.  So, why this crazy need by some of our fans to trash Manning?  It is childish, stupid, and just plain reflects badly upon those saying those things.
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]

I will agree with you on this one.  I always dreaded facing Manning and the Colts.  But I always felt like the Patriots could beat them every time they played.

But at the end of the day, the truth is with all the talent Manning had over the years he should have won many more superbowls then he has.  Tom Brady did more with less talent.  That's why Brady should always be ranked higher then Manning.  Also, what's it going to say about Peyton when Eli has more rings then him?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

manning doesn't play now he is done. looking back at his career he was a good qb but will never be thought as among the greatest. he only won 1 superbowl in his long career. they will put him a notch above marino and bledsoe, right up there with trent dilfer.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Raptor - If anything you guys will get a good hearty laugh at my expense with this game.  Should be a blood bath. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I will be able to control myself after this game UD6.  You might want to stay clear from this place all next week.