Colts Listed as SB Favorites

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites:
    TP - Stealing signals is not against the rules.  I've answered your question.  And I know that I have you when all I get from you is "you are a troll" and "that your bs opinion".  When you have a point you are much much much more verbose.  You may have the last word.  See Huggy!!!
    Posted by underdoggg

Isn't that what the Pats were accused of doing? Oh, yeah...I'm sorry...they were "taping" signals from an unauthorized spot. Wow...how vicious!! That's worth a $750,000 fine, and the forfeiture of a #1 pick.

Bill Parcells, John Madden, and Jimmy Johnson have all stated that other teams do, or have done, the same thing...that it was a common practice. Compare and contrast that with having your team penalized at inopportune times in games by referees in Polian's pocket. 

But, what's the use. Reason slides over you like water over a stone. 
         You have no credibility here...so keep right on whining.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites :      Isn't that what the Pats were accused of doing? Oh, yeah...I'm sorry...they were "taping" signals from an unauthorized spot. Wow...how vicious!! That's worth a $750,000 fine, and the forfeiture of a #1 pick.      Bill Parcells, John Madden, and Jimmy Johnson have all stated that other teams do, or have done, the same thing...that it was a common practice. Compare and contrast that with having your team penalized at inopportune times in games by referees in Polian's pocket.       But, what's the use. Reason slides over you like water over a stone.       You have no credibility here...so keep right on whining.
    Posted by TexasPat3

That's true Pat. He doesn't have any problem with refs getting their marching orders from Polian and influencing games or Polian Piping noise into the dome. He really doesn't have anything to support a solid argument so this is what you will get out of him over and over. It's the football argument equivalent of saying, "I'm Rubber and your glue".

And as stated before, there is no way you will get the last word in. Whether here or another thread this will never end for him. Even if he has to sick BradyMossfan on you. If the Pats beat the Colts this year he may even disappear from this forum and we will see an underdog version of whatever team beats us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Been away from this board for a few days...glad to see that TexasPat has picked up the hammer of facts and has been repeatedly bashing that loser Colts troll over the head with it.

The very fact that trolls come here and use the words "Belicheat" and "cheaters" clearly emphasizes the fact that I've known to be true ever since the so-called "scandal" became news: Goodell completely screwed up the entire episode. The penalty was not about the extremely minor rules infraction; the penalty was about Commissioner God Complex having his precious memo ignored. And then when the Belichick-hating media saw the severity of the penalty, which was beyond harsh and totally ridiculous, they added 2+2, came up with 5 as the answer, and began throwing around the "tainted titles" crap, because if the penalty was that severe, the Pats had to be benefitting a lot from what they were doing, right? 

WRONG.

The Scouts, Inc. article I posted a few pages back pretty much sums it up. IF, and it's a big "if", the Pats were using the tapes to scout signals for future matchups against the same team(s), then all it did was save them some preparation time...nothing more and nothing that they couldn't have figured out on their own, over time, without taping the signals.

On the other hand, if they were using the tapes to scout their own offense to see if they were "tipping" their plays through their formations (a more logical conclusion given that they were caught filming teams like Detroit and Green Bay back in '06--teams they were never going to play again that season), then the entire episode really was much ado about nothing.

If Goodell had exercised a little much-needed restraint, and hadn't overreacted to his memo being ignored, the entire stupid affair would have died a quick and well-deserved death within a week after Rat Boy Mangini turned in Belichick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : That's true Pat. He doesn't have any problem with refs getting their marching orders from Polian and influencing games or Polian Piping noise into the dome. He really doesn't have anything to support a solid argument so this is what you will get out of him over and over. It's the football argument equivalent of saying, "I'm Rubber and your glue". And as stated before, there is no way you will get the last word in. Whether here or another thread this will never end for him. Even if he has to sick BradyMossfan on you. If the Pats beat the Colts this year he may even disappear from this forum and we will see an underdog version of whatever team beats us.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Its much much clearer now.  the last word you so frequently chided me about had nothing to do with the last word of a discussion.  You wanted it to be MY LAST WORD on the board.  No I won't be leaving the board, so yes you will have to continue to put up with me.  So Solly. 

If we don't talk again, have a great weekend. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

its really simple...did he or didnt he?

and those man enough to admit BB made a transgression...i applaud you

to those who cant admit or will sit here and justify it...go get your swim suit and waders because you are swimming in denial

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : PatsR - 4g is a pats fan - don't you get it.  He created the name to mock me.  Really the others I am attacking - M10 is because he went on about a 3 week rant of calling everyone he could stupid or dumb or uneducated for making predictions.  Huggy - because he came after me.  TP - because he came after me.  Thus, the first (m10) was for the good of the board - He was being an a*s to everyone.  the others I was worrying about me.  Thanks
    Posted by underdoggg

Apparently you were one of them....Like I said...I call them like I see them....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Apparently you were one of them....Like I said...I call them like I see them....
    Posted by m1021us

Then I suggest you get back to the eye doctor because you don't see so well.  On the other hand the problem may just be your Pats Colored Glasses. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

its really simple...did he or didnt he? and those man enough to admit BB made a transgression...i applaud you to those who cant admit or will sit here and justify it...go get your swim suit and waders because you are swimming in denial
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

We have all admitted that Belichick had made a mistake (taping in the wrong area) and did not obey the Commish's note and paid for it....Not sure where you are going with this....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Hey Bliss - I am still waiting for the info on those 29 colts games in a row without a PI called against them.  How's the research coming?  Here's an idea - find out when the PI rule was instituted and then take 29 games before then. Love ya
    Posted by underdoggg

I have responded to you FOUR TIMES on four different posts. YOU think you have this thing over me because of my comment....months ago. It gave you a real woody at the time and apparently it still does. SEVERAL other posters verified my response(s) to you that at the time I could not find ANY INFORMATION regarding the factual listing of PIs on your defense. YOU trumpeted that YOU had proof that I was wrong. But to my knowledge you never posted your sources. I, and several other posters chided you to prove me wrong...as usual...you insisted that I prove what I said. I could not at the time, still can't find anything on your boys. FOR THE FIFTH TIME doggie, I was repeating something I heard on ESPN by a pundit lauding the prowess of YOUR defense. FOOLISHLY, I thought he knew what he was talking about...found out he didn't...just like we found out today that you don't... when Tex kicked your azzzzz again like he does EVERYTIME you cross swords with him...or Bub...or EVIL...or Harley...or every other Patriot fan that interacts with you on the boards. We marvel at your inability to realize that we all think you are an unemployed clown. You must be either that or independently wealthy (perhaps you are PayaTON'S official testicle washer?) because you are on our board 24/7....lauding your gutless organization. We will see in several months where the current status of our rivalry stands...it has been awhile since horse face has been to the RAZOR. We will see how your team holds up without the A/C, pipped in noise, flu virus, officials and all of the other crap that has supported your team over the last FIVE YEARS on your self proclaimed dominance of our team. Since 1985 the Patriots have been in 6 Super Bowls in 25 years. How many Super Bowls have your boys from Hickville been in??????????? So chide me all you like....the Immortal underdoggggggggggggie...conqueror of French Lick, Savior of Trailer Parks, Gigger of frogs, Defender of the True Faith....Doltism.   What a guy!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Then I suggest you get back to the eye doctor because you don't see so well.  On the other hand the problem may just be your Pats Colored Glasses. 
    Posted by underdoggg

That is your opinion.....just like you, I am entitled to mine.....I see dumb posts, I will tell them.  You don't like it, then leave and stop trolling.

I also saw you crying about people coming after you....you were the one pulling the Pats cheating card, were you not?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : I have responded to you FOUR TIMES on four different posts. YOU think you have this thing over me because of my comment....months ago. It gave you a real woody at the time and apparently it still does. SEVERAL other posters verified my response(s) to you that at the time I could not find ANY INFORMATION regarding the factual listing of PIs on your defense. YOU trumpeted that YOU had proof that I was wrong. But to my knowledge you never posted your sources. I, and several other posters chided you to prove me wrong...as usual...you insisted that I prove what I said. I could not at the time, still can't find anything on your boys. FOR THE FIFTH TIME doggie, I was repeating something I heard on ESPN by a pundit lauding the prowess of YOUR defense. FOOLISHLY, I thought he knew what he was talking about...found out he didn't...just like we found out today that you don't... when Tex kicked your azzzzz again like he does EVERYTIME you cross swords with him...or Bub...or EVIL...or Harley...or every other Patriot fan that interacts with you on the boards. We marvel at your inability to realize that we all think you are an unemployed clown. You must be either that or independently wealthy (perhaps you are PayaTON'S official testicle washer?) because you are on our board 24/7....lauding your gutless organization. We will see in several months where the current status of our rivalry stands...it has been awhile since horse face has been to the RAZOR. We will see how your team holds up without the A/C, pipped in noise, flu virus, officials and all of the other crap that has supported your team over the last FIVE YEARS on your self proclaimed dominance of our team. Since 1985 the Patriots have been in 6 Super Bowls in 25 years. How many Super Bowls have your boys from Hickville been in??????????? So chide me all you like....the Immortal underdoggggggggggggie...conqueror of French Lick, Savior of Trailer Parks, Gigger of frogs, Defender of the True Faith....Doltism.   What a guy!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

LOL - React much? 

Puffy chested blissful, why would it be my responsibility to prove your unsubstantiated claim wrong?  If you want proof just go to espn.com or NFL.com or any other site (I imagine) that provides the play by play of games.  Penalties are listed on the plays when they occur.  

Sorry to have upset you but when you make an outrageous claim like you did, you label yourself.     

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : That is your opinion.....just like you, I am entitled to mine.....I see dumb posts, I will tell them.  You don't like it, then leave and stop trolling. I also saw you crying about people coming after you....you were the one pulling the Pats cheating card, were you not?
    Posted by m1021us

You and others seem to have a warped sense of what crying and whining is.  When someone asks me why I post what I post that may be inflammatory, I tell them.  If that is whining, then so is b*tching about me calling out your coach for cheating and making up excuses for why the pats have lost to the colts so much over the past 5 years. 

It is amazing how close minded some of you are.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : You and others seem to have a warped sense of what crying and whining is.  When someone asks me why I post what I post that may be inflammatory, I tell them.  If that is whining, then so is b*tching about me calling out your coach for cheating and making up excuses for why the pats have lost to the colts so much over the past 5 years.  It is amazing how close minded some of you are.  
    Posted by underdoggg

Are you really this childish?? Grow up, son!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites :      Are you really this childish?? Grow up, son!!!
    Posted by TexasPat3

You mean by living by "an eye for an eye"?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : You mean by living by "an eye for an eye"?
    Posted by underdoggg

I repeat...grow up, son.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites :      I repeat...grow up, son.
    Posted by TexasPat3

I told you he'll never drop it. The good thing for undermossfan is that all he has to do is copy and paste for every post because everyone is like an instant replay. Everyone else has to have a brain here.
    If he isn't leon they should hook up for some summer fishing because they have a lot in common.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : I told you he'll never drop it. The good thing for undermossfan is that all he has to do is copy and paste for every post because everyone is like an instant replay. Everyone else has to have a brain here. If he isn't leon they should hook up for some summer fishing because they have a lot in common.
    Posted by Huggybear999

I like to fish.  Not very good at it, but I'll partake.  I'll even bring the cooler.  How about you and me?  You can wear your bowtie.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : I like to fish.  Not very good at it, but I'll partake.  I'll even bring the cooler.  How about you and me?  You can wear your bowtie.
    Posted by underdoggg

I'll meet you at lake okeechobee. Air boat and beer.It's the only way to fly.You don't need to be good there, you just real em in.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : I'll meet you at lake okeechobee. Air boat and beer.It's the only way to fly.You don't need to be good there, you just real em in.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Get a room!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : I'll meet you at lake okeechobee. Air boat and beer.It's the only way to fly.You don't need to be good there, you just real em in.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Sounds perfect!  Name your favored beer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Get a room!
    Posted by underdogggg

4g - you can come too, but leave the face paint at home.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Sounds perfect!  Name your favored beer.
    Posted by underdoggg

Old English 800, what else?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Old English 800, what else?
    Posted by Huggybear999

Isn't that cologne?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Isn't that cologne?
    Posted by underdoggg

Don't you know what PPPimps drink?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Don't you know what PPPimps drink?
    Posted by Huggybear999

LOL!  That looks like a bottle of rubbing alcohol.....probably tastes the same...