Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar!

So, Robert Mathis wants a new deal, certain players are still deflecting blame for Superbowl loss. The owner already tossed the blame on the O-line. And now this. Reggie Wayne got caught slipping. Another athlete with a mistress, who would of thought?. Great offseason news thus far in Indy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/29/police-investigating-woman-for-spending-reggie-waynes-money/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Re: Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar!

Well, if you're stuck playing for a team going nowhere fast wouldn't you want to seek excitement through other means?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Hey, I got no problem with that.  I also don't think the int. Manning threw in the Superbowl was Wayne's fault either. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I wanna start hanging out in the same Bars and Brothels that Reggie does. Man, Football players get all the good ones.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

I bet he's gone after this season. And if Mathis can't be retained, Polian will soon leave Indy after Dwight Freeney retires. Jerry Hughes can only do so much for ya. Gary Brackett loses his step and the defense dabbles with mediocracy in stretches with horrid results in other instances. Manning will continue to be great in many respects but the interceptions come more easily on his behalf and the offensive identity will never return. There will be flirts with the playoffs, but it'll take a John Elway-like end to a career for Manning to return to the Super Bowl trophy stage. Anthony Gonzalez works out but like Bob Sanders struggles with consistency and health. There aren't enough weapons for Manning several seasons in a row and the team watches itself take a slow decline with hopes from fans for the best. Hey! That sounds familiar, aren't we kind of stuck in that retooling process right now? Tongue out

The difference is that we have a superior Bill Belichick to the talented Jim Caldwell. Hopefully the Kraft's remain strong throughout unlike the worm Bill Polian.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

LMMFAO , Seriously man you look foolish! Who cares about Reggie Wayne's personal life? I mean besides people w/ absolutely no life? Do you think that even for one second this will have any bearing on the football field at all? Oh wait Im not looking at the big picture , this on top of the fact that Mathis wants a new contract and Billy Boy shooting his mouth off will certainly break 18's spirit/will. The Colts are Manning , 18 is the Colts. Im sorry , but I have a real hard time feeling sorry for the Fightin' Manning's. And you cant be serious Dastardly , " a team going nowhere fast " , LOL really. If they didnt hit the breaks last year they would have almost certainly gone 16-0 and even though they lost , they still went to the SB. IMHO Anytime one goes to the SB it only makes them that much better , unless they lay a complete egg and hurt their team. Again IMO the fact that Brady got to another SB even though he lost makes him that much better. Especially in the circumstances that played throughout that game , anyone w/ a pulse knows that 12 had nothing to do w/ that loss. In fact when our O-line finally man'd up , 12/81/83 took over and came within a silly helmet catch from winning the big game. That catch and the fact that Asante Samuel disappeared for the most important series of his life. I'll forever believe that the last series of that SB is the sole reason he's wearing an Eagles jersey. Im sure everyone remembers " the catch 2 " ,  in which Samuel was "allegedly" covering Tyree. But the play before that could have and should have sealed the deal for us. Again Samuel was covering Tyree and as usual Eli Bubba Manning made a poor decision/ poor throw that Samuel absolutely should have had.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Bredon-Patrick , Im not sure where your getting your info or what your basing it on? LMMFAO , Again , are we talking about the same team here. Listen Im no colts fan , not at all , but people around here just dont have a clue when it comes to Manning or the colts. Manning can walk away yesterday and walk right into Canton and will forever be remembered as a top 5-10 QB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

It was kind of a joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I like cookies

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I like cookies too, in fact I got my tounge stuck in the cookie jar last night!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar!:
    LMMFAO , Seriously man you look foolish! Who cares about Reggie Wayne's personal life? I mean besides people w/ absolutely no life? Do you think that even for one second this will have any bearing on the football field at all? Oh wait Im not looking at the big picture , this on top of the fact that Mathis wants a new contract and Billy Boy shooting his mouth off will certainly break 18's spirit/will. The Colts are Manning , 18 is the Colts. Im sorry , but I have a real hard time feeling sorry for the Fightin' Manning's. And you cant be serious Dastardly , " a team going nowhere fast " , LOL really. If they didnt hit the breaks last year they would have almost certainly gone 16-0 and even though they lost , they still went to the SB. IMHO Anytime one goes to the SB it only makes them that much better , unless they lay a complete egg and hurt their team. Again IMO the fact that Brady got to another SB even though he lost makes him that much better. Especially in the circumstances that played throughout that game , anyone w/ a pulse knows that 12 had nothing to do w/ that loss. In fact when our O-line finally man'd up , 12/81/83 took over and came within a silly helmet catch from winning the big game. That catch and the fact that Asante Samuel disappeared for the most important series of his life. I'll forever believe that the last series of that SB is the sole reason he's wearing an Eagles jersey. Im sure everyone remembers " the catch 2 " ,  in which Samuel was "allegedly" covering Tyree. But the play before that could have and should have sealed the deal for us. Again Samuel was covering Tyree and as usual Eli Bubba Manning made a poor decision/ poor throw that Samuel absolutely should have had.
    Posted by ONE-TIME

No. 12 had nothing to do with the loss? Now, thats laughable. Praise Brady in victory you have to be able to critique him when he's not good. Brady, like McDaniels, picked a wrong time to be mediocre. I'vesaid this numerous times in the past. The 'O' didnt pick up until the last half of the 4th qtr. And Brady being    who we think he is, couldnt change a play? He couldnt go to BB or Josh  and state whats they were doing defensively?  Please spare me the Brady massaging  he's married 1-time.

You may not agree that this is relevant. But when you we lost the Superbowl the talk was the Pats would never be the same. The dynasty is over. This Superbowl was huge for the legacy of EggHead. Now couple that with the O-line trading subtle barbs with the GM & owner, on who is the blame for the SB loss. Players wanting new contracts. I remember Parcells saying when he was here. The downside of making the SB was that playrs would want to break the bank the folowing season.  And we saw how a plyr wanting a new contract, who's also looked upon as leader, reacts(Vince Wilfork). And if you read in b/t the lines them drafting Jerry Hughes pretty much lets you know how they feel. It could get messy. And any distraction may not bother Egghead, you seem to believe. But it doesnt mean it wont affect others.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

Ha what a fool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

And with the Feds involved if he, Reggie Wayne, is caught being untruthful about the situation. He could held in then Reggie Wayne could face FEDERAL CONTEMPT CHARGES for lying to the agents! But One -time believes this isnt a distraction. If Egghead doesnt have his best WR, that will defintely hurt the Colts. IMHO

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Uhh, nothing else to talk about? This is useless drivel. Exposes the author as someone who is lacking in knowledge, both about the real world and about football.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

"Rich Athlete Keeps Mistress"            Film at 11.

also coming up.

"Sun Rises in East"    and

"Water, Surprisingly, Still Wet"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar!:
    So, Robert Mathis wants a new deal, certain players are still deflecting blame for Superbowl loss. The owner already tossed the blame on the O-line. And now this. Reggie Wayne got caught slipping. Another athlete with a mistress, who would of thought?. Great offseason news thus far in Indy.     http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/29/police-investigating-woman-for-spending-reggie-waynes-money/
    Posted by datdude401

goes to show you that even "well-run" franchises have bad eggs. He's not the first either...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Uhh, nothing else to talk about? This is useless drivel. Exposes the author as someone who is lacking in knowledge, both about the real world and about football.
    Posted by gandalf433

Must be a Colts Fan, LoL! The guy's going to prison

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Who cares about Reggie Wayne's personal life? I mean besides people w/ absolutely no life? Do you think that even for one second this will have any bearing on the football field at all?

RESPONSE: Why don't you ask Tiger Woods if his play-time activities have had any impact on his game? 

Oh wait Im not looking at the big picture , this on top of the fact that Mathis wants a new contract and Billy Boy shooting his mouth off will certainly break 18's spirit/will.

RESPONSE: If a player is unhappy with his contract, it certainly can impact his performance on the field. As for Manning, "Billy Boy" shot off his mouth about his OL costing his team the SB to protect the legacy and fragile ego of his horse-faced QB. 

And you cant be serious Dastardly , " a team going nowhere fast " , LOL really. If they didnt hit the breaks last year they would have almost certainly gone 16-0 and even though they lost , they still went to the SB.

RESPONSE: Here you certainly have a point.

IMHO Anytime one goes to the SB it only makes them that much better , unless they lay a complete egg and hurt their team. Again IMO the fact that Brady got to another SB even though he lost makes him that much better.

RESPONSE: What?? It's well documented that teams that lose in the SB usually don't even make the play-offs the following season. Furthermore, I thought that Brady and the Pats were psychologically scarred after losing to the Giants. They lost their swagger, and weren't ready to play football the following year. Who can say whether that bad karma had anything to do with Brady going down with a knee injury in game one?  

Especially in the circumstances that played throughout that game , anyone w/ a pulse knows that 12 had nothing to do w/ that loss. In fact when our O-line finally man'd up , 12/81/83 took over and came within a silly helmet catch from winning the big game.

RESPONSE: The Patriots' OL obviously were the main culprit in the SB loss...unlike Indy last year, regardless of what Polian claims.

That catch and the fact that Asante Samuel disappeared for the most important series of his life. I'll forever believe that the last series of that SB is the sole reason he's wearing an Eagles jersey.

RESPONSE: I don't know if it's fair to put too much blame on Asante. The main problem was that the Pats stayed in that passive Dean Pees defensive scheme, and that Eli Manning was given too much time to throw. That said, you could be right that, had Asante made that pick, the Pats would have signed him.  

Im sure everyone remembers " the catch 2 " ,  in which Samuel was "allegedly" covering Tyree. But the play before that could have and should have sealed the deal for us. Again Samuel was covering Tyree and as usual Eli Bubba Manning made a poor decision/ poor throw that Samuel absolutely should have had.

RESPONSE: Probably true. But, despite what happened on that final drive, the Pats were held to just 14 points. Such a feeble offensive output made them vunerable.

Posted by ONE-TIME

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

To All:

I noticed that the Indy Star had nothing on Wayne's World. Unlike the Globe or the Herald, the newspaper is old-fashioned...in that it seems to go to some lengths to protect the home-town players.

Isn't it also interesting that good ol' UnderDog(gggg) has failed to weigh in on this subject?? LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In response - must I respond to every pot stirring, lather building report that arises?  

My opinion on this - I could care less.  These are generally the kinds of things I don't comment on. 

I have been on this board for years and I challenge you to find the last time I brought up Belichick's adultry in an effort to arouse the ire of the board.  On the other hand, this is exactly the kind of story that defines who Texas Pat is.  There is no limit to what he will use to incite.  Very petty and childish, indeed. 

Now if someone simply wanted to ask, how will this affect the colts, then its a fair question.  I believe the answer is - it won't. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In response - must I respond to every pot stirring, lather building report that arises?   My opinion on this - I could care less.

RESPONSE: Shocking!! Really??!! LOL!!! 

These are generally the kinds of things I don't comment on.  I have been on this board for years and I challenge you to find the last time I brought up Belichick's adultry in an effort to arouse the ire of the board.

RESPONSE: Were talking about whether Wayne's World may have a negative affect on his performance on the field. This discussion is not a referendum in morality, as you are trying to frame it.

On the other hand, this is exactly the kind of story that defines who Texas Pat is.

RESPONSE: Once again, the trademark personal attack. 

There is no limit to what he will use to incite.

RESPONSE: I did not start this thread...I merely responded to it...and questioned whether Wayne's off-field misdeeds could affect his play.

Very petty and childish, indeed.

RESPONSE: Your response is indeed quite childish, yet predictable. With every whine and personal attack you make, you show everyone on this forum who you really are.

Now if someone simply wanted to ask, how will this affect the colts, then its a fair question.

RESPONSE: That is the exact question that I posed!! I also pointed out how the Indy Star mentioned nothing about this...and that the newspaper seems to strive to protect its' local stars, quite unlike the Herald and the Globe.

I believe the answer is - it won't. 

RESPONSE: How predictable...LOL!! This type of behavior obviously has affected the play of Tiger Woods. Why not Wayne?? Furthermore, if the alleged mistresses' claims are true about Wayne giving her his credit card to use as she saw fit...and that he alleged fraud to the police in an attempt to minimize his bad conduct with his wife, then he may have other problems, such as filing a false report with police officials.
    Posted by underdoggggg

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

I like cookies too, in fact I got my tounge stuck in the cookie jar last night!!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan

Really, got it stuck in there?  It must be heard seeing the monitor while you are online with that cookie jar in front of your face.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Its quite amusing TP, the way you spin.  Be careful, that halo you wear seems to be melting from the red hot horns coming out of your head. 

As for wayne, should it affect him, the colts have the emerged Collie and Garcon, the returning Gonzalez, and the current all-pro Clark to cover for him.  But lets not compare Wayne to Woods.  That's apples and oranges.  An individual sport where the entire performance is on one man's shoulder vs. a team game where a receiver might see 10-12 balls. 

TP - with ALL of these colts distractions, what are you going to do if the colts beat the pats again in Foxborough?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Its quite amusing TP, the way you spin.  Be careful, that halo you wear seems to be melting from the red hot horns coming out of your head.

RESPONSE: So...now I'm the devil...LOL!!! Again with the childish personal attacks.

As for wayne, should it affect him, the colts have the emerged Collie and Garcon, the returning Gonzalez, and the current all-pro Clark to cover for him.

RESPONSE: What raging paranoia! Where have I said that Wayne's World is going to bring down the Colts? Though Garcon and Collie are good,  they are not in Wayne's class. But, I digress...as all I've said is that Wayne's off-field dalliance could have an impact on his play, or worse...if he in fact lied to the police. 

But lets not compare Wayne to Woods.  That's apples and oranges.

RESPONSE: Nonsense.

An individual sport where the entire performance is on one man's shoulder vs. a team game where a receiver might see 10-12 balls.

RESPONSE: Again, I'm not talking about how the team will be affected. I'm talking about how the individual, Wayne, could be affected. But, if you want to bring the Colts team into this, theres' no way that they're as good a club with Wayne less than 100%, physically or mentally.

TP - with ALL of these colts distractions, what are you going to do if the colts beat the pats again in Foxborough?

RESPONSE: Watch coach Caldwell award the head official the game ball...LOL!!!

Posted by underdoggggg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

TP - your arguements are poorly constructed.  You need to spend a little more time developing them.  In fact you said you were concerned about Wayne's play. 
    I said, if he plays poorly, he's got a number of capable receivers to cover for him.  I don't know how that comment amounts to paranoia, but I do know you reside in a world unlike the rest of us, so what may be paranoia to you, in this case, is called alternatives for the rest of us. 

Further, your point, I guess is that like Woods, Wayne may be in a situation that causes enough distractions to affect his play.  Ok.  Could we say the same about Brady last year.  Although statistically better than most other years (given the receivers he had), a substantially less effective year overall than most.  Is Brady like Woods in that he entered into a situation (Gisele marriage) that caused enough distraction to cause him to have a less than effective year?  Is that what you mean?  And now that Brady has said he won't be around like he was in the past and is hoping some of the new veterans take leadership roles for him, will he be affected even more? 

If that is what you mean, then I see your point about Wayne.  Boy am I glad he is a receiver and not the QB.  Know what I mean?